4.2

80% · 41 · 20%

3.7

Roger Love
Roger Love

Great service! It saved me money on my renewal and the claim was a breeze. Show details
Betsie L.
Betsie L.2 posts

Not happy

The service is poor the people working there didn't do there work Show details
Nadir
Nadir2 posts

Impeccable service by Dianne. Received a call within 15 mins of submitting enquiry. She was always quick and helpful with any of my questions. Chose this company instead of the others I was considering as I was so impressed with her service.
Nadir Show details
Lynn M.
Lynn M.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Fit

I have been dealing with Insure 247 for a few years now and they are fantastic! I am time poor and Harry always rings me at renewal time to go over everything and the renewal process is so simple. I would highly recommend these guys. Show details
Amanda
Amanda19 posts

Great service at a good price

A great price was negotiated on my behalf with the underwriter of my choice. Fantastic staff that listened to what I needed and acted quickly to send the documents through. Show details