Verified🏆 2024 Award

Claim Resolution Time
  • <1 week (9)
  • 1-2 weeks (2)
  • 2-4 weeks (1)
Claim ApprovedYes (10) · No (0)
Efficient service
Excellent customer service
Able to obtain competitive quotes
See the Best Business Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Barbara K.
Barbara K.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick, easy and efficient

Efficient and easy to deal with. A competitive quote and a policy that serves our needs. They even returned phone calls promptly! Show details ·  1
Azar
Azar

Great experience

Leon was great to deal with from the start, he is very knowledgeable, patient and understanding. He advised which products would suit best and how to achieve the most competitive quote.
I would highly recommend Leon from Smart Business Insurance. Show details ·  1
Justin
Justin

Earthmoving machinery insurance

Fast & effective response to online inquiry for earthmoving machinery insurance Show details ·  1
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer2 posts

Great experience

Hayley was responsive, patient and efficient helping us look at different options and purchase a policy, a great customer service experience! Show details ·  1
Alan
Alan

Easy to get through online and phone
Polite and professional
Great customer service Show details ·  1
David Ollier
David Ollier2 posts

Smart insurance recommendation

Smart insurance is easy as it gets to deal with they shop around for best possible prices and show you all their results all done over the phone,Making life easy when you’re busy working. 10 out of 10 thankyou from Earth enterprises pty Show details ·  1
Tim R
Tim RVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speedy, transparent & easy

As new small business owners we struggled navigating the business insurance land and found the online comparison websites misleading and hard to navigate. Smart business insurance gave us clear guidance and were able to turn a product around in the same day removing a lot of stress for us. Would highly recommend!! Show details ·  1
Vee
Vee

Great service!

Natalia is always informative and has time to answer all my queries. Great company and been with them for many many years. Show details ·  1
屁股头
屁股头AU

Professional and Helpful

This company was easy to deal with (shout out to Finn) and professional in their approach. While other insurers gave me the run around I had nothing but a smooth process in getting insurance through Smart Business Insurance. Show details ·  1
Petite Blooming Moments
Petite Blooming Moments

Great insurance broker to work with

Very helpful, fast and easy to set up. Thank you Show details ·  1
Claire and Tia
Claire and Tia

Hayley played a crucial role in guiding our small business to secure suitable business insurance tailored to our niche. Her assistance was invaluable, providing clear explanations. Given our business's early stages, she promptly grasped our requirements, ensuring we obtained the right insurance and coverage. Thank you for your invaluable support, Hayley! - Claire and Tia from Tia and Claire Weddings Show details ·  1
Copper Coast Tutoring
Copper Coast TutoringSACentral, SA

Very Professional

The service I have received since I first contacted Smart Business Insurance in 2016 has been professional and very helpful. My insurance needs have been met easily each year. Show details ·  1
Katie
Katie2 posts

Perfect service

We use SMART for our business insurance and they are so quick and easy to deal with. Can’t fault them. Show details ·  1
Aeden
Aeden

Great people

Hayley helped heaps and was able to walk me through everything i struggled understanding and doing.
Really appreciate their work Show details ·  1
Cami N
Cami NNSWSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Great customer service over the phone, the process was made very easy for me :) Show details ·  1

Khosrow S.
Khosrow S.

I need a quote for a basis public liability insurance for small businesses

Smart Business Insurance   DM

Hi Khosrow. Love to see if we can assist you. Provide your contact details, call us on 1300 542 573, or make an enquiry online @ external link and we will see if we can assist. All the best

josie
josie

I would like a quote for my business please I also own the building I am the landlord
I have a coin operated laundromat these are my details
Josfin Younan/Ibrahim Younan
Sparkles laundromat
Full business activity commercial for business
22 ironbark court Meadow heights Postal Address
20 emu Parade Jacana is the address of the laundromat
Number of staff? Myself and my husband
I am with Biz cover insurance at the moment
Estimated turnover in winter $1500 to $1200 weekly
so, I would like a quote for Building/glass/ and also the washing machines and dryers and coin machine
also, liability insurance encases customer fall or slips in my shop please
thank you for your time and hopefully we can get this policy up and running please
if you can give me a quote
my number is 0400085007

Marian B.
Marian B.

Looking for public liability insurance (headlight Restoration and mobile detailing

Smart Business Insurance   DM

Hello Marian, we would love to assist you in this query. Please contact us on 1300 542 573 and we can discuss your options over the phone.

About Smart Business Insurance

Smart Business Insurance is an insurance broker for small businesses. They help business owners find affordable insurance with a suitable level of coverage for their unique needs, getting quotes from a range of providers so you can easily compare policies.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Smart Business Insurance was very efficient at finding suitable coverage.
  • They also said that the company’s customer service was excellent, with representatives being helpful, patient and easy to deal with.
  • According to reviews, Smart Business Insurance was able to obtain competitive quotes for their customers.

Contact info for Smart Business Insurance