Smart Business Insurance

Smart Business Insurance

Great quote and lovely staff

Thanks Smart Business Insurance making the process of getting a quote easy and understandable! Hayley was great to deal with and explained the quote in detail. Will definitely use in the future and recommend to others.

Great customer service provided

The team at Smart Business Insurance were really helpful and went to great lengths to provide us with support and advice regarding our insurance requirements. They are very helpful and provided excellent levels of information to allow us to make an informed decision about what was required to meet our needs. In addition to the excellent customer service and support we received from the team at Smart they also ensured we received a great deal and made significant savings on our purchase.

Excellent Service!

Smart Business Insurance have provided our business with excellent service. The staff are always professional and most importantly, work hard to save us money. I would recommend Smart Business Insurance to anyone running their own business.

Horrible experience

Just 1 information regarding public liab limit but I had to go back & forth getting them to fix. Before proceeding with the insurance, staff was nice but when it comes to cancellation, staff was not nice. The fee is much higher than others. Feel like being ripped off. First and also last time using this broker.
Highly NOT recommended to anyone just starting business like me.

Great Knowledge , Fantastic service

We started talking to Smart Insurance a couple of years ago and each time we have shifted more of our business to them because of the knowledge and service we receive We currently are woking on a policy to cover our Global Business and already know the outcome will deliver a more comprehensive cover and be competitive as CEO it will allow me a better sleep at night cant thank the team enough.

My second review and was working with Smart Insurance on some work when they advised me that the best option was another strategy which meant Smart missing out on that bit of work but gave me a better outcome. Don't often see this and highlights everything I highlighted in a previous review.

Great Service and Attention to detail

Rang urgently requiring Public Liability Insurance. Smart Insurance provided a timely and accurate policy to meet our needs that was very cost efficient. Mark and the team were on hand to answer any Questions we had and ensured the process was easy & simple. Great Team to deal with !

Easy to deal with

Very happy with dealing with Smart Insurance. They made getting the insurance I needed easy and let me get on with business. Fast and efficient help. Highly recommend to anyone looking for business insurance.

Do not trust this business insurance broker

DO NOT trust this business insurance broker, they are insecure, not reliable, it's totally waste of money and more important they may put your business in risk. I bought my business insurance from this broker for the last two years, and just realised that they missed a very important information in the policy, which I have told them many times over the phone, but after I pointed out the issue to them, the first reaction from them was to blame me not telling them, that's not possible, because that was the main reason I was buying this insurance from them, otherwise I do not need to use an insurance broker. And after that, no contact, not explanation, no apology. As a customer, I feel very insecure buying insurance from them, they make me feel they will run way straight away once anything happened, I do not recommend SMART BUSINESS INSURANCE. I hope this review will help more small business people making better decision, do not buy from them, you will regret.