Verified🏆 2024 Award

• 2-4 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes · No
Efficient service
Excellent customer service
Able to obtain competitive quotes

Michelle T
Michelle T

Great

Great service. Easy to use and ask questions. Would recommend Show details ·  1
Cindy E.
Cindy E.

Excellent account manager and customer service

Great communication and very quick response! Great customer service and experience! Show details ·  1
Adele
Adele

Saved the day!

When I couldn't find public liability insurance to fit my new business, Haley came to the rescue. She promptly organised an appropriate quote and took care of everything. Her service was fast and efficient. Thanks, Haley! Show details ·  1
Abdul
AbdulSydney, NSW

Highly recommended broker company!!!

Very helpful broker who found the best value insurance policy for my business needs. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Richard
Richard2 posts

Quick and easy

Quick and easy process. From my initial on line request I was contacted straight away even though it was after hours- very impressive. And they found me a cheaper quote! Thank you Show details ·  1
Daniel W.
Daniel W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for small business

Justin was fantastic to deal with. He was able to answer all of my questions and arrange my small business insurance needs in a timely and effective manner. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
John T.
John T.

Great Service

Leon and the team have been great to deal with.
Great service and they answer their phones.
Will certainly use them again when the need arises. Show details
Suzie
SuzieGold Coast2 posts

Competitive and Helpful

Smart Business Insurance is a great company to deal with for your business insurance. Pricing is very competitive and when you have a claim they are only to happy to help and guide you through it. I highly recommend them. Show details ·  1
Barry D.
Barry D.

Excellent service- big saving

Great service from Hayley. She saved us thousands of dollars on our product liability insurance. Show details ·  1
Mike Murphy
Mike MurphyVictoria

Sporting club insurance

Helpful good price and friendly. We will come back next year as well
Found other companies were dismissive of small clubs Show details ·  1
Iesha
IeshaLitchfield, NT

Easy and informative

In my experience I dealt with Rosemary and she made the whole process fluent and easy. She is just a gem to deal with and she went above and beyond to reach my deadline! I couldn't praise her enough ☺️ Show details ·  1
karenO
karenOPeel, WA2 posts

Insurance Renewal

Excellent customer service and support. Good value policy and tailored to my business Show details ·  1
Jo O.
Jo O.

Good value

I requested several quotes before deciding to buy professional indemnity through Smart Business Insurance.

Although not the cheapest option out there, David and his colleagues helped me understand the market and understand the difference between buying insurance through a broker or an agent. Transparency and comprehensive material and information in correspondence helped me feel at ease and I'm happy to pay a few extra bucks to have Smart Business Insurance represent my interests in the otherwise complicated market.

I believe it was the cheapest deal I could find while still feeling confident which insurance is all about, and in that sense it is simply the best value for money I could find. Show details

Riaz R.
Riaz R.

Great Experience

Could not recommend my experience highly enough. Was in a time sensitive situation and the help I received from Natalia at Smart Business Insurance put my mind at ease. She went above and beyond with her assistance. It really does make a difference choosing a broker to handle your insurance because it's all about those little things that you wouldn't get from just ringing up an insurance company. Everytime I called whoever it was that answered the phone was welcoming and polite. Thanks again Show details ·  1
Erin B.
Erin B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Setting up a better deal on business insurance

A relief to find a helpful broker to do the footwork and find me a better deal than I had. Leon was helpful, friendly and answered all of my questions. I have only just taken this policy so this review is in relation to setting it up. I won't know the service of making a claim unless that happens - hopefully not! Show details ·  1

Khosrow S.
Khosrow S.

I need a quote for a basis public liability insurance for small businesses

Smart Business Insurance   DM

Hi Khosrow. Love to see if we can assist you. Provide your contact details, call us on 1300 542 573, or make an enquiry online @ external link  and we will see if we can assist. All the best

josie
josie

I would like a quote for my business please I also own the building I am the landlord
I have a coin operated laundromat these are my details
Josfin Younan/Ibrahim Younan
Sparkles laundromat
Full business activity commercial for business
22 ironbark court Meadow heights Postal Address
20 emu Parade Jacana is the address of the laundromat
Number of staff? Myself and my husband
I am with Biz cover insurance at the moment
Estimated turnover in winter $1500 to $1200 weekly
so, I would like a quote for Building/glass/ and also the washing machines and dryers and coin machine
also, liability insurance encases customer fall or slips in my shop please
thank you for your time and hopefully we can get this policy up and running please
if you can give me a quote
my number is 0400085007

Marian B.
Marian B.

Looking for public liability insurance (headlight Restoration and mobile detailing

Smart Business Insurance   DM

Hello Marian, we would love to assist you in this query. Please contact us on 1300 542 573 and we can discuss your options over the phone.

About Smart Business Insurance

Smart Business Insurance is an insurance broker for small businesses. They help business owners find affordable insurance with a suitable level of coverage for their unique needs, getting quotes from a range of providers so you can easily compare policies.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Smart Business Insurance was very efficient at finding suitable coverage.
  • They also said that the company’s customer service was excellent, with representatives being helpful, patient and easy to deal with.
  • According to reviews, Smart Business Insurance was able to obtain competitive quotes for their customers.

Contact info for Smart Business Insurance