Smart Business Insurance

See the Best Business Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smart Business Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (2)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (0)

Fantastic

Rosemary from smart business insurance was a pleasure to deal with, fast honest and professional and would def recommend her and I will be using her for anything that I need in the future

mark v.Smart Business InsuranceSend a private message

Thank you for the kind words Tyson!

Andrew
AndrewLaunceston, TAS

Business insurance

Great communicators and very fast in producing results. Finn has been very helpful indeed.

mark v.Smart Business InsuranceSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words Andrew!

insurance cover

After my home insurance was cancelled, I was told, it would be hard to find an insurer. Almost giving up hope, I came across Smart Insurance, where I met Justin. Speaking to him over the phone not only calmed me down, but within short time, he found an insurer for me. Great work and work ethics, I would recommend Justin and Smart insurance to anyone looking for insurance.......

Ricky
RickyPerth, WA

Fast, efficient, professional service

Hayley from Smart Business Insurance, was able to provide me multiple quotes for Public Liability after learning about my business needs and endeavours. Explanation surrounding the process was clear and efficient and we felt supported throughout. Thank you very much!

mark v.Smart Business InsuranceSend a private message

Thank you Ricky for your kind words!

Insurance Renewal Smart Business

Natalia Vanzo provided well in advance various insurance companies options which made renewal very easy and appreciated in a busy work environment. She offered a reminder as well so that I was insured before policy end date.

mark v.Smart Business InsuranceSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words David!

Scott
ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service

The process was fairly straight forward and the personal assistance I received was top tier. Hayley's responses were within 1 business day, and getting a callback was usually on the same day. Always helpful.

mark v.Smart Business InsuranceSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words Scott!

Customer focused and best price.

I spoke to Natalia from SMART who provided Excellent service, extremely competitive pricing and was flexible with communication.

The whole process was very easy!

Would definitely use again and have already recommended to others.

mark v.Smart Business InsuranceSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words Dan! All the best.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent service

This is an excellent service team and very polite was very satisfied with the service provided, they find me the best policy for my small business needs and well presented

mark v.Smart Business InsuranceSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Mary!

Great service, took care of everything.

SMART was able to find multiple insurance options for our business when our previous broker was no longer able to. Hayley was excellent and guided us through the entire process.

mark v.Smart Business InsuranceSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback Ben!

Adore Bathrooms
Adore BathroomsSydney, NSW

Great Service from Natalia - efficient and made it so easy!

Great service from Natalia. She contacted me within 30 minutes of requesting information on Business Insurance. Natalia was thorough, friendly and sent a follow-up email straight after our call. She was prompt with email replies and any questions. I would definitely recommend. Thank you Natalia

Olivera
OliveraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and friendly staff

I was looking for a commercial property insurance and didn’t know where to start. Rosemary from SMART Business insurance was very professional and helpful and made the whole process very simple. I was very happy with the service and highly recommend it

Awesome service

Excellent service from insurance broker Hayley. Hayley was very quick to respond to all questions, Thank you for getting my business insurance sorted at such short notice. Great service would definitely recommend .

Great, fast customer service

Great service from insurance broker Bonnie, process was simple and Bonnie was very efficient and quick to respond to any of my questions. I can’t review putting through a claim at this point but so far everything seems good.

• Claim Made No

Great service and friendly staff (thanks Hayley)

The policy options were clearly explained to me and I think I got value for the money. I asked a lot of questions but the sales rep was very professional

Joe
JoeNorth Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and follow up from Hayley.

Good value and easy to set up. No issues with anything along the way. No issues to resolve or no claims were lodged. Hayley took care of everything I asked for.