Jeff

JeffPerth, WA

Great service and prices .

A guy named George was so helpful honest and polite.He talked me through what i needed and got the best deal for my food truck insurance .
awsome service . Thanks heaps

Great Service & Options

The policy options and comparison of premiums was very useful. This enabled me to select the right policy for my small business at an affordable premium. Website is easily navigable and simple to use. Available payment options are also a plus.

Jean Kendling

Jean KendlingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great and helpful

Easy and helpful setting up policy no claim lodged as yet but polite and quick to respond to questions dont know what else I could write should not be a thirty word review to long

Anthony Bonney

Anthony BonneyHobart, TAS

really useful service and simple process

I have used this service and recommended it a number of times as it provides a useful abd efficient service for basic insurance needs. The operators are helpful when dealing with them directly and prices / quotes feel competative.

easy to purchase product

Nice product and easy to purchase at a good price. What more do you want for insurance? this is some more words to get to thirty words right now ok.

crippsprincess

crippsprincessAU

Small business and professional indemnity insurance

i cancelled my insurance with them, but they continued to take out my funds from my account a month later. they are a hard sell business as well, their Product itself is not great, other companies out there who do a better job. they couldn't help me in the end, and deducted funds illegally!

Great Work Biz Cover

Excellent value and very simple to set up. Comparison opportunity with various providers was useful. Same day response, flexible payment options and single page 'cover extract' was useful for sharing with clients.

Rodney Young

Rodney YoungSydney, NSW

Very easy to deal with

Very easy to navigate through a thorough description of comprehensive paperwork with the guidance of the assistant on the phone during the process. I would use them again if required.

Alice C

Alice CSydney, NSW

Easy, quick and the best deal

Excellent value for money. I had plenty of options from numerous providers and found the best coverage for my needs at the lowest price. Will definitely recommend this to my colleagues.

Nicole F.

Nicole F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Biz cover are excellent.

Extremely easy and affordable cover. I also received 2 bonuses for friend referrals. Very happy with their service. Renewal was hasstle free too. Look forward to years of cover with Biz cover.

GiveItAGo

GiveItAGoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easily done value for money

All done online quickly and easily and cover was immediately provided for the PI PL I required. Monthly payments automatically by direct debit makes it manageable. 27 28 29 30.

Russell Gardner

Russell GardnerHunter Region, NSW

Easy is the word.

Purchasing Insurance with BizCover is extremely easy and affordable. It's real time quoting makes makes the decision making simple. Like many others who have used there services I would recommend BizCover for your Insurance needs.

Chris Hughes

Chris HughesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy to deal with & very helpful

Were super easy to deal with & very competitive on price, went online first & then had a consultant ring me who was really helpful, quite a few options were offered to help me get the right cover that suited our needs

Amazing! Exactly what I needed for my Business

The price was absolutely great value. Very easy to navigate through which was a pleasure. I would recommend BizCover to any & all businesses. I will be a life long client.

Sandi

SandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, affordable and stress free

This was easy to set up, I called up, because I couldn't find an occupation that fit in with my line of work. From the moment they took my call to the quote being sent out (within minutes) the potential stress lifted from my shoulders.

Manish Tripathi

Manish TripathiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super Easy to purchase at a competitive rate

yeah Policy was great easy to setup. easy for payment. I was notified of all the changes in the policy and policy wordings were explained to me in detail by the representative.

Les Egan

Les EganSydney Surrounds, NSW

Its the perfect tool for insurance

Its so easy to use and only takes 5 minutes literally and your done and set to go. Its the best system i have ever used before and would recommend it to everyone

Simple, easy & affordable

The policy is easy and simple to set up online & through the telephone, the staff is friendly and helpful over the telephone, The price for the insurance is very reasonable.

Efficient and simple.

Process was easy and efficient and readily amenable as needed. Would recommend their use to other businesses looking to get started, however, their available categories of business types could be expanded upon.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Francesca Thorne

Francesca ThorneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Yes when i called the process was explained well and great value. I hope that this will be easy for any other insurance i need. It was easy to set up and happy to refer

Annette M.

Annette M.asked

Hi, I have a commercial property with a shopfront attached on a main road in Laura SA 5480. We live in the home and I run a florist business from the shop front which accounts for 20% of the total space which is all under the same roof and the same address. I work the florist alone so no employees and I am open 5 hours a day 5 days a week. I also have a delivery van and need insurance of 40k contents for the home and 10 k stock for the business. I would need 20 million public liability for the shop and 10 million for the home or 30 million for the entire home and shop if necessary. I need to have building insurance in the event of a car or truck driving into the home or shop. Would you please help me as there isnt much help or common sense for small business insurance when operating from home in my experience. Regards Annette 0403220199

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi Annette, thanks for your enquiry. I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. We think the best course of action is to give you a call so as to further discuss all the details here. Thank you for giving us your contact number, is there an ideal time for someone on our sales team to give you a call?
Thanks, The BizCover Team

M.A

M.Aasked

How long does it take for a claim assessor to come and assess damages after a lodgement has been received by Relyon

Hi M.A,

While it's hard to give specifics, the short answer is, it depends. Each claim turns on its specific circumstances and it can be the case that further information needs to be gathered about a particular claim before an assessor can be usefully engaged.

What we can say is that we actively follow up our customers and our insurance partners (who are responsible for, amongst other things, assessor appointment) to promptly progress claims and regularly update our customers on progress and next steps.

If you have any further questions about this process, please send your enquiry to claims@bizcover.com.au.

Thanks,
The BizCover Team

Rick

Rickasked

Can you get rid of that toenail commercial???

Get an answer from our members and BizCover Business Insurance representatives