BizCover Business Insurance

BizCover Business Insurance

A variety of options were presented making easy to chose the best option for me. The process was simple and follow up phone call helped to clarify any points I had.

HASSLE FREE INSURANCE RENEWAL

I had to renew the Professional Indemnity and Public Liability cover for our business. Although we needed to change provider for one of the policies, the options were clear and easy to follow online, and the prices excellent. This is by far the simplest and least stressful way to deal with business insurance. Thank you BizCover

Claim MadeNo

This online product was so easy from start to finish.

It was great to be able to select and compare which policy that applied to our business and financial needs, literally it took only minutes to set up and receive all the final paperwork.

Simple to use

The policy was easy to set up. When I had a query the call centre staff reviewed the options and I was able to validate the decision I made on line. Thanks for the support.

Fast and good value

The whole process was easy quick and solid. I would recommend to my colleagues and friends in the industry. As a consultant I want things to be fast and complete.

really good service

good value for service and easy to set up using the website. No need to call the call center as it was easy to understand. Excellent information on the website about different options.

Great

This policy was good value and easy to organise, also very quick to get established so that I could work that day. I would reckoned it to anyone for their insurance.

Good service.

I like to keep things simple and cost effective. I am happy that I am getting the right product for me and my business for now and into the future.

Amazing insurance company

This policy is very cheap and competitive compared to the others that were on offer it was very easy to set up on line all areas were described perfectly and there was no need to speak to an operator
Highly recommended

Claim MadeNo

Quick no fuss good rates

Policies good value and simple to understand.
Process simple and efficient.
Good selection of Policy options and costs so could fit our business.
Fast reply and able to process immediately.
Will use in the future.

Claim MadeNo

Quick and easy way to get insurance.

Yes it seemed to be good value but I have never put in a claim yet. It was good to see it was narrowed down to two providers so as to provide a comparison.

Easy to get insurance

The website was easy to use and easy to understand. It was easy to see what insurance was on offer and the whole process of getting the insurance was fast.

great help

service was great and made finding insurance and best value easy, would recomend to others no worries, thanks for the help

Excellent service

The website was easy to navigate and the search for the right cover was achieved very quickly. I highly recommend biz cover.

Insurance claim madeNo

Great service. Thank you.

Great value and easy set up. Customer service is very good. I will use this company again in the future. Thank you

Insurance claim madeYes

Simple, easy to use website.. saves time

Yes it was easy to set up and compare different brand policies and prices. Policy good value and self explanatory.

Insurance claim madeNo

perfect fit for my bussiness

the polices I have are perfect for me and my business, the ease of changing my polices was also excellent

Easy as

Very easy to set up, very convenient way to get insurance for someone as busy as I am, no hassles

Happy with product

Value for money, quick result. When I rang to fix a problem I spoke to a person in 2 minutes. Unusual!

always good always reliable

fantastic service fast and easy with competitive prices it doesnt get any better than this - highly recommended for ease of use!