Russell Gardner

Russell GardnerHunter Region, NSW

Easy is the word.

Purchasing Insurance with BizCover is extremely easy and affordable. It's real time quoting makes makes the decision making simple. Like many others who have used there services I would recommend BizCover for your Insurance needs.

Chris Hughes

Chris HughesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy to deal with & very helpful

Were super easy to deal with & very competitive on price, went online first & then had a consultant ring me who was really helpful, quite a few options were offered to help me get the right cover that suited our needs

Amazing! Exactly what I needed for my Business

The price was absolutely great value. Very easy to navigate through which was a pleasure. I would recommend BizCover to any & all businesses. I will be a life long client.

Sandi

SandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, affordable and stress free

This was easy to set up, I called up, because I couldn't find an occupation that fit in with my line of work. From the moment they took my call to the quote being sent out (within minutes) the potential stress lifted from my shoulders.

Manish Tripathi

Manish TripathiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super Easy to purchase at a competitive rate

yeah Policy was great easy to setup. easy for payment. I was notified of all the changes in the policy and policy wordings were explained to me in detail by the representative.

Les Egan

Les EganSydney Surrounds, NSW

Its the perfect tool for insurance

Its so easy to use and only takes 5 minutes literally and your done and set to go. Its the best system i have ever used before and would recommend it to everyone

Simple, easy & affordable

The policy is easy and simple to set up online & through the telephone, the staff is friendly and helpful over the telephone, The price for the insurance is very reasonable.

Efficient and simple.

Process was easy and efficient and readily amenable as needed. Would recommend their use to other businesses looking to get started, however, their available categories of business types could be expanded upon.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Francesca Thorne

Francesca ThorneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Yes when i called the process was explained well and great value. I hope that this will be easy for any other insurance i need. It was easy to set up and happy to refer

TrevourMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dodgy scam, how could I trust them if I actually had a claim!

They charged me TWICE for the same product & then ‘forgot’ to cancel one of them. Once I realised this I called to cancel & was told it takes 3 to 5 days to get a refund. Any business can & should refund immediately! Also, look at their invoice, their ‘fee’ for doing not much is significant. AFCA should be investigating this type of dodgy insurance broker!

Trevour

Hi Sharon, I have received a refund for both payments. It was on credit card and took 2 days...not instant. Real insurance companies can transfer payments if there is a simple change to the policy and refund immediately if a policy is cancelled.

Review collected in partnership with BizCover Business Insurance

Seamless... This is how all businesses should be!

Efficient and very intuitive. This is how all businesses should be. Bizcover are examples of why the internet was invented. Exactly what I need nothing more nothing less well done!

Easy and efficient

Easy to understand, efficient follow up and great service. Quick response time and explained the insurance options in a manner I could understand. Would recommended to other business owners, no problem.

Adequate for my needs

The sales person was very helpful in finding the right policies for my specific need. Was well explained and made all the details very clear. Will review in 12 months to see if this coverage is right for my needs

Happy

I found the website easy to use. It was very easy to set up my insurance policy. Good value. For money I shopped around and then used bizcover after a friend recommended them to me

Julianne

JulianneIllawarra, NSW

Business Insurance Made simple

The online insurance search option was quick and painless, user friendly questions, insurance options for my small business within minutes and the ability to pay immediately. Makes a happy small business owner.

Dynamic Locksmiths

Dynamic LocksmithsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

They always respond quickly to emails, if any problems pop up they are quick to solve the problem. The prices are good and offer a great range of insurance offers

Perfect service

good value with suitable price. Vivienne helped me get the quote patiently and explained everything in details. She was very kind and helpful. I will introduce to my friends if they want buy.

Sir BricksalotGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Insurance Bad Customer Experience

- Covertly auto-renewed policy at a more expensive rate without providing pricing before renewal
- Had to go through quote process again to obtain best rate
- Continually bugged by sales people after purchasing a policy (the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing)

Hi Sharon.
This goes to point 3. I'm too busy running my own business to waste time helping you fix yours. Its simple, use your CRM properly to stop over contacting people and be transparent with your renewals.

Maafu Palu

Maafu PaluSydney, NSW

Very professional customer service

Great value product and very easy to set up. Minimal work required. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is thinking of taking out professional indemnity or just any insurance

Really affordable

It was very easy to set up & is really good value.
The information I requested in regards to the policy was provided to me within an incredibly short length of time.

Annette M.

Annette M.asked

Hi, I have a commercial property with a shopfront attached on a main road in Laura SA 5480. We live in the home and I run a florist business from the shop front which accounts for 20% of the total space which is all under the same roof and the same address. I work the florist alone so no employees and I am open 5 hours a day 5 days a week. I also have a delivery van and need insurance of 40k contents for the home and 10 k stock for the business. I would need 20 million public liability for the shop and 10 million for the home or 30 million for the entire home and shop if necessary. I need to have building insurance in the event of a car or truck driving into the home or shop. Would you please help me as there isnt much help or common sense for small business insurance when operating from home in my experience. Regards Annette 0403220199

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi Annette, thanks for your enquiry. I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. We think the best course of action is to give you a call so as to further discuss all the details here. Thank you for giving us your contact number, is there an ideal time for someone on our sales team to give you a call?
Thanks, The BizCover Team

M.A

M.Aasked

How long does it take for a claim assessor to come and assess damages after a lodgement has been received by Relyon

Hi M.A,

While it's hard to give specifics, the short answer is, it depends. Each claim turns on its specific circumstances and it can be the case that further information needs to be gathered about a particular claim before an assessor can be usefully engaged.

What we can say is that we actively follow up our customers and our insurance partners (who are responsible for, amongst other things, assessor appointment) to promptly progress claims and regularly update our customers on progress and next steps.

If you have any further questions about this process, please send your enquiry to claims@bizcover.com.au.

Thanks,
The BizCover Team

Rick

Rickasked

Can you get rid of that toenail commercial???

Get an answer from our members and BizCover Business Insurance representatives