4.2

Michael

MichaelCanberra 2600, ACT

Efficient and professional service

My cover relates to public liability in hired premises where I present training courses. To date, I have not made a claim so I cannot comment on that aspect. Setting up and maintaining the insurance policy was simple and efficient. The online system is good. On the few occasions I have had to phone staff were excellent.

Maya

MayaIllawarra, NSW

A JOKE! Absolutely useless, don't bother

Watch out for "underinsurance" - these people will get you in any way they can. Not good value if you get nothing out of it when you are in trouble. Impossible to get a straight answer from so-called "specialists" when they are trying to figure out how NOT to pay you.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Claim ApprovedNo
Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi Maya, I'm sorry we have been unable to meet your expectations. I would like to look into this further so will be sending you a message to grab some quick details. Otherwise please send an email to customerresolution@bizcover.com.au.

davidclient

davidclientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great cover at a reasonable price

They made the whole process a seamless transaction, providing options in the first instances on the website with a follow up call from BizCover to finalise the policy - stress free

Elouise A.

Elouise A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

I’ve been going through financial hardship during Covid-19 & today I spoke with Michelle from bizcover regarding my business insurance and she was extremely helpful and understand. Thanks again for all your help Michelle!

Colleen Corridan

Colleen CorridanMid North Coast, NSW

Happy with how it has gone so far

Easy to set up and Customer Service was very helpful. I was not intending to get Income Protection but in the current environment decided it was a good idea. Am now glad for it.

David Palmer

David PalmerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top quality service - highly recommended

Great service. Always friendly. Always quick. Highly recommended. I have referred friends to Bizcover who each had similar good experiences. I can't think of anything negative to say, the service has consistently exceeded my expectations.

Shirshore Hagi Hirad

Shirshore Hagi HiradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seamless Process so far !

Just got my business covered through BizCover early this month. Getting covered was a seamless process, hopefully lodging and resolving claims, if and when required, would equally be as seamless !!

Anne Deakin

Anne DeakinSouth West, QLD

perfect for my new job

I have got a new contract job and was ask to give it ago. And so pleased I did was easy as to set up in not much time at all. I would recommend this to other contractors like myself.

Potamus

PotamusIpswich

Expensive policies and if you don't sign up they will harrass you with daily phone calls.

All it takes is 10 seconds on their website and they will hound you with call after call after call, they are relentless. When I rang to complain they just hung up on me, I rang again and got an operator who put me on their do not call list.
Simply, do not waste time with this company as they will waste your time and charge too much for insurance.
I got a better deal elsewhere.

Jennifer Erlank

Jennifer ErlankSouth Australia

easy as 123 i recommend anyone to use the service no hassle and straight fwd
online is easy to access and also very affordable it could not of made my life easier

Tyla Clough

Tyla CloughSydney, NSW

Was quick and easy to complete.

I am only young and it was essential I had it. Pricing was higher than I'd like, but I have to have this policy. It was easy to set up and the questions were easily answered.

Suzy

Suzy

Beware of unauthorised payments

Very annoyed to discover that Bizcover had automatically debited my account on the day the invoice was emailed to me - 5 days before the end of my current policy! I had not authorized them to deduct my account. I phoned Bizcover to enquire why this had occurred and was told the reminder email was emailed 2 weeks prior but it's common for this end up in junk mail. Simply not good enough and rather alarming that this practice occurs without consent and you need to 'opt out' rather than assume they will not deduct unauthorised payment.

Charmayne Rose

Charmayne RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bus Insurance review

Quick, good online process, good price and value.
Good combination of PI and Public Lability.
Overall took 5 mins to set up and progress. Straight forward structured questions made it easy and quick to fillout.

Steve

SteveDarwin, NT

Great market comparator, saves time and money

Simple, straightforward process, combination of on-line and follow up calls. Easy to contrast and compare the offerings from different insurers, making sure you get the best rate for what you need

Exactly what I needed

The whole process of applying for my policy was so easy. All the information was there to make an informed decision. It was an easy online process and great value for what I needed.

Peter M.

Peter M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great online process

This is the second time I’ve used BizCover and once again I found what I needed quickly and easily. My quotes were all very comparable and within minutes I had arranged the cover i needed. Highly recommend them.

Therese Gilbee

Therese GilbeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Rates

Quick and easy to arrange, great prices, follow-up phone call by members to check on satisfaction and support with any questions.
The online process was so easy to use and great selection of cover available

John Electrician

John ElectricianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very easy to manouvre the website. They are contactable and you do speak with a real person.

The policy was easy to set up. The actual Sales person I dealt with was very informative and helpful. The policy ticked all the boxes of what I was needing. The policy itself was good value.

Donna Poole

Donna PooleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

It was great to deal with a person who is so informative, i found this process much easier than expected. I have passed on details to a few friends i hope they also use your service.

Review collected in partnership with BizCover Business Insurance

Great insurance options to suit my budget!

I was impressed with the great sales and service team, they were very understanding for my budget, and with the regards to my insurance policy, it helped purchase a policy!

Linda Jarvis

Linda Jarvisasked

Can you please tell me if you have income insurance?

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi Linda, in a sense, yes. We offer Personal Accident & Illness insurance which covers you for loss of income if you were unable to work as a result of an injury or illness. The cover is generally available regardless of whether or not you sustain injury or develop an illness due to your work. Additionally we also offer Business Interruption cover which provides protection for the loss of income and increased costs of operating your business caused by a specified insured event (such as property damage or fire). If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at marketing@bizcover.com.au or call us on 1300 920 874. Or, you could go straight to our website and get a quote for your business in a few minutes here: https://insure.bizcover.com.au/OccupationSelection/?=
Thanks,
The BizCover Team.

Kate

Kateasked

I got insurance through compare the market and paid the first month but I never received the confirmation or details of my policy. I’ve sent an email and haven’t got a response.
Can someone please send me my policy details.

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi Kate, could you please email marketing@bizcover.com.au so we can look you up in our system?
Thanks, The BizCover Team.

Annette M.

Annette M.asked

Hi, I have a commercial property with a shopfront attached on a main road in Laura SA 5480. We live in the home and I run a florist business from the shop front which accounts for 20% of the total space which is all under the same roof and the same address. I work the florist alone so no employees and I am open 5 hours a day 5 days a week. I also have a delivery van and need insurance of 40k contents for the home and 10 k stock for the business. I would need 20 million public liability for the shop and 10 million for the home or 30 million for the entire home and shop if necessary. I need to have building insurance in the event of a car or truck driving into the home or shop. Would you please help me as there isnt much help or common sense for small business insurance when operating from home in my experience. Regards Annette 0403220199

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi Annette, thanks for your enquiry. I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. We think the best course of action is to give you a call so as to further discuss all the details here. Thank you for giving us your contact number, is there an ideal time for someone on our sales team to give you a call?
Thanks, The BizCover Team