• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (3)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (4) · No (2)

Worst insurance provider ever

Michael Rogers

Michael RogersHunter Region, NSW

Easy to work with insurer.

Process is easy with offers from several insurers available. I was happy with the policy ability to insure for professional indemnity with more than adequate cover for my business needs in the policy that was written in plain English and covered the needs of the business. They have consultants available to discuss policy requirements with you and clarify anything you are unclear on. The whole transaction can be no line which makes it quick to fill out all the necessary details to gain cover, without having to fill out forms manually and scan and return them.

Tracey Lawson

Tracey LawsonSydney, NSW

Poor Customer service

Bizcover customer service used to be awesome, maybe Covid and working from home is not working well for Bizcover. I called to increase my cover and they cancelled my insurance but gave me cover for a different entity and had to talk to 8 people to get it rectified, having to tell the same story over and over. They are still good value

Hi Tracey,
Please accept our apologies for your experience - this isnt up to the standard we expect of our team. I have passed your feedback on to our Service Manager for review and to understand what we could have done better.

Kind Regards

Recommended

Process is very easy to sign up . Cancellations is easy as well. Call answered within a minute and cancelled asap. The transactions took only few minutes unlike other companies . If I need them I will def go with these guys. Simple process by keeping it simple . 5 stars.

I

Claim MadeYes

Great way to access the best business insurance

Being able to customise the need to my business and compare different policies was a great way to setup all my business insurance needs. I know I have gotten the best cover for my business.

Rosie M.

Rosie M.Sydney, NSW

Great service and 3 quotes to choose from

Three quotes given to choose from. I had to upgrade one of two insurances after 8 months and it was so easy to do! Just log in and update your requirements at any time. Highly recommend for price and service.

Review collected in partnership with BizCover Business Insurance

Quick easy affordable and simple to insure with. All the things you want when looking for insurance

Great value, met audit assessments, industry specific........... don’t need another 30 words to produce a response, maybe you can say limit to 30 words or less instead as this has become annoying instead of helpful!

Jody H.

Jody H.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent service

This product was very simple and easy to set up and also extremely affordable for small business. After researching, I found this was the best value for my particular small business.

Paul Skilleter

Paul SkilleterMid North Coast, NSW

Cheaper and better than the rest

This is my first year in business and wish I chose BizCover from the beginning, (I went with a broker when I first started and was quiet expensive, so when it came to renewing my business insurance I chose BizCover). it comes highly recommended by my colleagues

Perfect Insurance for our small Business

The online process was easy to use and to set up for our business insurance needs with the certificate being issued with out any delay. Great service great website great price.

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect insurance for my small business

Policy is good
Fast and easy to apply or cancel,make the management of a small business owner like me so much easier.
Good
Good
Have not claimed and wish never to use the claim

Too easy

The process was seamless and simple. Was able to get the insurance I was after and as a bonus at a great price point. They were very prompt with both quotes and information requested.

Easy and informative

Biz cover offered up suggestions in regards to what I may need. I never felt pressured in any way and found it extremely easy to get the cover I needed

Zach J

Zach JPerth, WA

Very prompt and easy to talk to in person

We applied for public liability insurance. The agent was very professional to deal with.
He heard everything and then was prompt in getting back to us with a quote that had good value.
This is the third year we are going for insurance thru them.

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Thanks Zach - we are pleased that we continue to deliver value on your insurance. Appreciate the feedback.

Makes life easy

Only took me about 10mins on the phone an I was ready to go with my insurance cover I got a reward as well great opportunity an now I'm save

Find out how BizCover Business Insurance compares to other Business Insurance

Quick and flexible real-time assistance

Insurance broker went out of his way in following up info entered into the claim form which was an efficient business practice. Many have recommended Bizcover for establishing small businesses.

So easy

Easy to arrange.
Haven't claimed but reading the fine print, shouldn't pose a problem.
Haven't hard a hard sell by salespeople which is so refreshing.
Offers peace of mind which in this climate is welcomed

Quick and uncomplicated

The provision of good information and comparison of different products was easy to understand. Insurance renewals are very straight forward with no fuss! The website has a friendly user interface.

John B.Hunter Region, NSW

UNPROFESSIONAL

To make a long story short, I had to contact them over 6 times to reinsure my public liability, after telling me on a number of occasions that a representative will get back to me with an answer to my question with an amount for the new required public liability insurance, no one did. I have never ever in my entire 30 years of trading experienced anything like this. I ended up going with CGU Insurance, got a better price, much better service without any hassle.

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi John, I'm sorry to hear that we did not deliver a good experience. We do strive to for a good experience we would like to look into this further so will be sending you a message to get some details.

John B.

Hi Sharon, no disrespect, what is the point of that exercise. It is far too late for that!

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi John, We do appreciate it is too late in this instance, however this is not our normal customer experience and we would like to understand what went wrong to improve our processes.

Nick Barrett

Nick BarrettFar North Queensland, QLD

Business Public Liability Insurance

I needed to purchase the Public Liability Insurance as part of the NIES program. When I called the staff member was very helpful and arranged the quote very quickly for me. I agreed that I would be purchasing the insurance before 28.9.20 as that was to be the date the insurance commenced.
The only issue I had was the continuous follow-up calls.

Linda Jarvis

Linda Jarvisasked

Can you please tell me if you have income insurance?

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi Linda, in a sense, yes. We offer Personal Accident & Illness insurance which covers you for loss of income if you were unable to work as a result of an injury or illness. The cover is generally available regardless of whether or not you sustain injury or develop an illness due to your work. Additionally we also offer Business Interruption cover which provides protection for the loss of income and increased costs of operating your business caused by a specified insured event (such as property damage or fire). If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at marketing@bizcover.com.au or call us on 1300 920 874. Or, you could go straight to our website and get a quote for your business in a few minutes here: https://insure.bizcover.com.au/OccupationSelection/?=
Thanks,
The BizCover Team.

Kate

Kateasked

I got insurance through compare the market and paid the first month but I never received the confirmation or details of my policy. I’ve sent an email and haven’t got a response.
Can someone please send me my policy details.

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi Kate, could you please email marketing@bizcover.com.au so we can look you up in our system?
Thanks, The BizCover Team.

Annette M.

Annette M.asked

Hi, I have a commercial property with a shopfront attached on a main road in Laura SA 5480. We live in the home and I run a florist business from the shop front which accounts for 20% of the total space which is all under the same roof and the same address. I work the florist alone so no employees and I am open 5 hours a day 5 days a week. I also have a delivery van and need insurance of 40k contents for the home and 10 k stock for the business. I would need 20 million public liability for the shop and 10 million for the home or 30 million for the entire home and shop if necessary. I need to have building insurance in the event of a car or truck driving into the home or shop. Would you please help me as there isnt much help or common sense for small business insurance when operating from home in my experience. Regards Annette 0403220199

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi Annette, thanks for your enquiry. I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. We think the best course of action is to give you a call so as to further discuss all the details here. Thank you for giving us your contact number, is there an ideal time for someone on our sales team to give you a call?
Thanks, The BizCover Team