Listing monitored by BizCover Business Insurance

• <1 week (3)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (4) · No (2)

Easy

Very Easy to use, helpful and friendly staff, good follow up phone call and easy to compare my options. I like that I had three different insurance companies to pick from.

Emmanuel K.
Emmanuel K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks - Easy Online Process

Good Value and Easy to Set up online. Options to add different types of cover were easy to access.
First time business owner and the cover process was easy to get through.

Great Experience

Completing the application and concluding the transaction was fast and painless, and the pricing was competitive. I had to do an amendment shortly after and it was really well handled by empathetic, helpful humans! Thanks

Kisa P.
Kisa P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Charged 3 times a month? Thieves

I thought our deal was monthly, payments? These thieves charged me June the 4th then June the 28th again. It would have been nice of you to let me know this when I signed up. Now my bank is overdrawn due to their double charge without notice. Not happy! 2 days later after my 1st complaint, these thieves too out another payment without needing to. You need to stay alert all the time dealing with thieves. Will never ever use Biz cover again, even my business course lecture doesn't recommend it.

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi there. This is very distrurbing to read, as this is not the way we run our business. Can you please message us with your details, so I can get this escalated and rectified ASAP. Thanks Sharon

Awesome service

Awesome to deal with and great price Thanks so much cant fault them Easy to talk to and explain y needs been in business before but these guys are great Totally recommend for all business needs ,

Review collected in partnership with BizCover Business Insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great value and service

The service has been great and policy is exactly what I needed. We have been with biz cover for 4 years now and very happy to continue using their services.

Adam K.
Adam K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terribly unprofessional

I signed up a year ago for PI insurance with BizCover acting as the broker only to find out that parts of my cover are no longer being insured and that the insurer no longer offers that cover. I can't renew this cover yet my work is liable for a further 10 year period which is now no longer covered with no option to renew. No emails were sent, no communication... just an arbitrary decision that I found out coincidently. To make matters worse, you call them and end up speaking with rude and erratic individuals having a bad day.

My advice: you get what you pay for.

Kee nd Mish
Kee nd MishPeel, WA

Value for money, easy to set up and purchase online, almost immediate coverage, giving us that peace of mind in operating our small catering business. We would recommend BizCover to our small business networks.

simple and easy

This made it it easy and simple to look for the insurance I needed. When my insurance was up for renewal was near, I received timely reminders and a phone call.
The phone call was really helpful, as I saved an extra $150 after speaking with the operator.

Ellie
Ellie

I needed insurance and this service took all the trouble out of finding the best insurance for me, a great service and friendly staff who didn't waste anytime to help.

jeremy n.
jeremy n.Sydney, NSW

Straightforward to get covered

Agent on the phone was helpful in deciding what level of cover to get. Seems pretty well priced. My accountant wanted to charge 3x the price for tax audit insurance.

mohammed
mohammedSydney, NSW

my best cover

i tried many companies that was the best ,covered what i want for my business i am so happy with the outcome,i recommend this insurance for any friends and any business especially real estate

Review collected in partnership with BizCover Business Insurance

Quality Service that fits my needs

I needed PI insurance on a monthly basis as I didn't know how long I'd be working on a particular job Bizcover came up with the right cover the right amount and monthly payments that are and continue to be easily manageable. Set up was very simple and cover was immediate very impressed

Simon
Simon

Very simple to buy, will it be easy if there's a claim?

Easyto setup and buy, very easy but as with all insurance the value is shown in the event of a claim. Thanks Bizcover, all good at this stage, we'll see how things go into the future - DUAL is the insurer policy provider I bought through bizcover.

Perfect!

A very easy and fast process to cover your business, with multiple different options at a great price.
I received a quote and was Insured within 30 minuets.
I Defiantly Recommend!

Read more reviews - page 2

Lynne Rae
Lynne Rae asked

Has anyone any experience making a claim through BizCover please?

Wayne
Wayneasked

Do U do WorkCover ?

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi Wayne, Unfortunately we cant. As it is a product that is regulated by each State and Territory, each scheme has its own rules, regulations and legislative framework and is offered only through their authorised channels. You can visit our page here to find out where to go for your state: https://www.bizcover.com.au/workers-compensation-insurance/. Thanks Sharon

Linda Jarvis
Linda Jarvisasked

Can you please tell me if you have income insurance?

Sharon K.BizCover Business Insurance

Hi Linda, in a sense, yes. We offer Personal Accident & Illness insurance which covers you for loss of income if you were unable to work as a result of an injury or illness. The cover is generally available regardless of whether or not you sustain injury or develop an illness due to your work. Additionally we also offer Business Interruption cover which provides protection for the loss of income and increased costs of operating your business caused by a specified insured event (such as property damage or fire). If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at marketing@bizcover.com.au or call us on 1300 920 874. Or, you could go straight to our website and get a quote for your business in a few minutes here: https://insure.bizcover.com.au/OccupationSelection/?=
Thanks,