BizCover Business Insurance

BizCover Business Insurance

Really affordable

It was very easy to set up & is really good value.
The information I requested in regards to the policy was provided to me within an incredibly short length of time.

Claim MadeNo

Easy way too set up insurance.

Quick to get a quote, follow up phone call was great also - to ask a few more questions.
Easy to set it all on motion. Excellent value for money. No hesitation in recommending.

Efficient and friendly

Easy to set up with useful comparative quotes. Follow up phone calls offering further insights were valuable ... thanks. Biz cover offers a great service for small businesses across a broad range of professions

Quick & Easy

Yes my Policy is great value for my very small business, will definitely use them next year,
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
They answered all my questions in full with easy payment arrangements

Affordable Insurance

The Policy was perfect for me great cover and very affordable covered all the bases. It was very easy to set up online & the policy is good value for our needs.

EASY PROCESS

Good value. Easy to set up, prompt response. Easy payment system. Detailed list of quotes. I haven't lodged a claim so can't answer that at the moment I am sorry.

Claim MadeNo

Be aware of the fees vs actual cost of premium

My policy invoice reveals (for a Base Premium of $330) an additional "Platform Fee" of $150 plus an Insurance Agency fee of $100 - this wasn't clear before I signed up and the latter two seem like a lot in proportion to my basic premium.

Bizcover have informed me that "The Base Premium is determined by the insurer's view of the risk so can vary depending on the information entered. The other fees are more fixed and attributable to the costs of running the platform and services provided by BizCover and our insurance partners." Wow - must be a very profitable business if everyone insured is paying this much! I don't expect the service Bizcover offers to be free but more transparency over fees and charging on a pro rata basis would be a more equitable way of applying these fees.

Claim MadeNo

The right insurance for my store !

Very easy to set up the Public Liability Insurance and is great value for money and the customer service is on point . I recommend it to anyone that needs Insurance

Easy to organise!

It was very easy and quick to organise our Public Liability Insurance. The BizCover website was easy to understand and insurance comparisons were easy to compare. Definitely an experience I will recommend.

Good job excellent

I was very satisfied with the service over the phone and especially the guy i spoke and how though he was with his information and how quick i received the estimates and how quick it was set up

Excellent customer service

Great knowledge of individual requirements and matching a policy to suit your needs! Quick response to policy cover and a very easy process. Highly recommended especially for small business and sole traders.

Best Prices. Brilliant cover. I love BizCovers Covers. Lol

Under $80 mth for $20,000,000.00 public and products liability cover. Oh Yeah. Great value. Excellent add on policies available Really quick and easy to get cover. Friendly helpful staff. And no 24/7 phone calls in a language you barely understand. Positive experience. Thanks

Great Service

Policy is great value, advice was very helpful and choice was good. The BizCover team did a great job finding us the right coverage at the right price. Highly recommended.

Its just what I need

Policy appears to be good value and was very easy to set up. It was great to be able to compare it to another cover being offered by another company.

Awful customer service

Called them multiple times to confirm public liability insurance application but I was always met with at least 30 seconds of silence before I hung up. They emailed me rejecting insurance application claiming it was due to them not being able to contact me (despite multiple attempts for me to contact them). I have since called and sent multiple emails back to their sales, customer service and general enquiry email addresses but have had no response.

Claim MadeYes
Claim ApprovedNo
Hi, we're sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We'd like to investigate this further and see what went wrong. We've sent you a direct message to help get to the bottom of this. Thanks, The BizCover Team

What a absolute waste of time.

It has been weeks now & I don't know how many hours on the phone. Don't waste your time or go through the heartache. Just go to the insurer direct as it is a lot quicker & cheaper, save your sanity. Have I made a claim No. It is nearly a month just to get a proper quote........

Claim MadeNo
Hi Paul, So we can help and investigate further, would you be able to provide me with your email address or contact number? Thanks. The BizCover Team

Easy to renew

Very easy and gives us peace of mind to know that we are covered if something went wrong. Love that we can do this after hours as sometimes things just aren't possible during the day. Thanks Bizcover

Claim MadeNo

It was so easy & straight forward!

BizCover was easy to set up & I managed to fill the category of my policy as required. I highly regard the convenience of being able to pay by the month.

BizCover/QBE got us $14,000 refunded from a legal issue

Go BizCover - We submitted a claim for a recent court case our business
was involved in where we were falsely implicated and the charges dropped. Six
weeks after the claim and I have just been alerted by BizCover that close
to our full legal costs of $16,000 are being refunded through our QBE
policy with them. We love you BizCover!

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateJune 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Practical and realistic

I was supported to find appropriate insurance for my business. Very pleased with results. The policy appears to be good value and what I need. It was easy to set up the policy and I hope it is beneficial in my future.

Claim MadeNo

Hi, I have a commercial property with a shopfront attached on a main road in Laura SA 5480. We live in the home and I run a florist business from the shop front which accounts for 20% of the total space which is all under the same roof and the same address. I work the florist alone so no employees and I am open 5 hours a day 5 days a week. I also have a delivery van and need insurance of 40k contents for the home and 10 k stock for the business. I would need 20 million public liability for the shop and 10 million for the home or 30 million for the entire home and shop if necessary. I need to have building insurance in the event of a car or truck driving into the home or shop. Would you please help me as there isnt much help or common sense for small business insurance when operating from home in my experience. Regards Annette 0403220199
Hi Annette, thanks for your enquiry. I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. We think the best course of action is to give you a call so as to further discuss all the details here. Thank you for giving us your contact number, is there an ideal time for someone on our sales team to give you a call? Thanks, The BizCover Team

How long does it take for a claim assessor to come and assess damages after a lodgement has been received by Relyon
Hi M.A, While it's hard to give specifics, the short answer is, it depends. Each claim turns on its specific circumstances and it can be the case that further information needs to be gathered about a particular claim before an assessor can be usefully engaged. What we can say is that we actively follow up our customers and our insurance partners (who are responsible for, amongst other things, assessor appointment) to promptly progress claims and regularly update our customers on progress and next steps. If you have any further questions about this process, please send your enquiry to claims@bizcover.com.au. Thanks, The BizCover Team

Can you get rid of that toenail commercial???