QBE Business Insurance

QBE Business Insurance

QBE is a SCAM

Submitted my claim complete. 8 weeks later still not resolved. I pay my premiums on time every time but when I need them they just pass me to different people not able to resolve anything, no explanation just telling me to keep waiting! I'm looking for another insurer. Customer support and claims is just poor it's almost like a scam. Never again, QBE!

Insure with Suncorp....

We've paid huge premiums to Qbe for years and were hit by Cyclone Debbie. Suncorp insured properties around us are back in business. 4 months after the cyclone, Qbe loss adjustor hasn't even got power re instated and it seems like another few months before we get close to opening. They also are liable for loss of income insurance and seem happy to run up their costs while they contemplate their navel.

We've paid their premiums for several years...won't happen again...we're moving to Suncorp as we should have done years ago.....

August 9th 2017 Update:
Ratings of 1 and a bit out of 5 tells you something is badly wrong with Qbe. We spent some $40,000 in premiums with them until our first claim in 20 odd years. They are happy to take premiums but, when we were hit by a cyclone, our competitors insured with Suncorp are up and trading. Four months after the cyclone qbe, and their agents, still have proven incapable of restoring power to our rear building and are no closer to dealing with replacing our aircon units, still under warranty. Ours is a simple, low cost claim....less than qbe have keenly accepted in premiums. They simply don't care ....if you want an insurer who will look after your business in the event of a claim and minimise your losses, Qbe is definitely not for you.

Insurance claim madeYes

Do not get QBE insurance if you want to claim

QBE continuously go back and forward with requests and use stalling tactics even after providing the information they required which is very unprofessional and have caused more stress to our family.

The information QBE asked for is very personal and a breach of the doctor patient confidentiality law as this information is for my Son in law not me.

Doctors have a legal, professional and ethical duty to a patient’s privacy and confidentiality regarding their personal health information according to the Australian Medical Association.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Nick, we're sorry to hear about your experience. If your son in law would like to follow this up, he can private message us through our Facebook page and we can take a look in to the issue ~BLSNo Thanks, he has been through enough already with out this. Please just get this approved and return our money in full as soon as possible.

Con Artists

These guys will do anything to knock your claim back - I had a fire on my business premises and after a three year battle with the courts and spending a hundred grand just to clear my name, these guys are pros never ever insure with QBE...Trust Me! They made up stories and hired private investigators and even lied about my financial position, just to get out of a claim!

Premium Hungry