Youi Business Insurance

Youi Business Insurance

See the Best Business Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Youi

Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Friendly Service

It was so simple to get a new policy, no press this and press that you speak with a real person!
The team member took the time to explain exactly what the policy entailed and what the fine print meant.
Cannot recommend them enough. We already have two car policies and have now added Business insurance as well.

Gustavo G.
Gustavo G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Peter from youi was excellent very patient and willing to answer and clarify all my questions and concerns regarding my new policy. The price was less than other insurers however the premium was higher than others. The reason I insured with youi was because of the easy and user friendly menus and the customer service from Peter.

ADRIAN
ADRIANHunter Region, NSW

Public liability and tool insurance

This policy is very good value and was very easy to set up, youi customer service is by far the best I have experienced , I will continue to use them.

Blicka
BlickaSydney, NSW

Clear Description - Better Price

Larry Coyle
Larry CoyleWestern Australia

Others marginally cheaper but telephone contact person made the difference

Policy is good value but not the cheapest available.
It was very easy to set up with the help supplied.
Cindy walked me through each step with genuine interest in my situation and plans.
Her advice was sound and logical.

Sar Honey-Bear
Sar Honey-BearCentral Queensland, QLD

$1200 yearly savings!

Thanks so much, so far my dealings with you have been exceptional and very thorough. I will save $1200 per year on my business insurance for the exact same amount of coverage! I knew I would save money but not that much! Thanks!

Excellent service from Tim. When I called I was immediately put through to the correct place. Very easy process.

The Public Indemnity Policy is good value and was easy to set up. The assiatant I spoke to was helpful and clear. I would reccommend this insurance company. Well done.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great customer service

How lovely to be spoken to like a real person! Although unsure of whether or not I would take out insurance, your staff member was so helpful I decided to take it out on the spot. I didn't save money because I haven't had this insurance before. But I was so impressed with the detail and care taken to make sure I got the right insurance for my situation and that I got the best value. Thank you!!

• Insurance claim madeNo

Went straight to the best

The Policy we chose is flexible and can change to our needs. As our business grows our policy can be adjusted to suit.

David
DavidNorth Queensland, QLD

I got a price for a product they don't sell

Youi gave me a PLI insurance quote and then later informed me they did not cover my type of business. They had a price for a product that they did not sell. Time wasters.

Loki123
Loki123AU

Awesome Customer Service and Unbeatable Policy Pricing

Just had an awesome experience dealing with Youi over the phone, cover was set up within 20 minutes and was given an awesome price! Service from Tom was beyond expectation, was an absolute pleasure dealing with him.

Techman18Brisbane

Worst quoting system

Team YouiYouiSend a private message

Morning, apologies I’ve missed your return call & will try touching base shortly. Look forward to speaking with you, Robyn.

JAY
JAYMelbourne

Excellent service

I have been with them for over 2 years now and they provide excellent service.
All the calls are reverted back and when a claim is on they follow up and keep us posted.
Their is no rating system with them after any claim so getting an insurance with another company is also helpful.
Very much satisfied and would highly recommend.

• Insurance claim madeYes

Informative friendly service!

Service was very friendly and genuinely interested in finding the best result for our business. We compared pricing with other companies and Youi were very very competitive as we expected.

Dean
DeanPerth

Appropriate cover at a reasonable price

I had experienced quite forceful selling tactics from Youi in the past, which were rather off-putting, however I just spoke with Shane to renew my old policy (after a month holiday break), and he was most helpful and went out of his way to work out the best updates and bring my policy up to date.
Can’t say I was happy to get less for my money than before, but I can’t blame him for that.

How Youi can justify offering only half the insured liability value of the old policy for about the same premium as was offered a month ago (with no claims ever), is beyond me.