2Youi Business Insurance

Great customer support

Cam B.
Cam B.Perth, WA2 posts

You, Me and Youi

During a thorough review of my business insurance, I was fortunate to find Bryan at Youi.

This guy was professional, friendly, tenacious and suprisingly very much on point from the get go.

I wasn't falling for it. I compared the market, met brokers, made appointments, made discoveries and learned somethings new. After all that and a few weeks later - I'm back to Bryan's Place at Youi Insurance.

I liked this guy so much I entered his number in my mobile. It's 13 96 84 (ask for Bryan) Show details

John
John

Sarah Patrick

If you want insurance and a number one consultant at Youi ask for Sarah Patrick and tell her what you want and she will make it happen. I decided because of Sarah to insure my whole fleet with her. Don’t waste your time with other insurance companies she is the absolute best in the industry. I just wished she worked for me. Show details
Peter R
Peter RSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Carla was great

The cover and price from Youi is excellent, the service and approach by Carla was outstanding.
The one thing that annoys me about Youi is when you fill out all the information in the online form and then they ask you the SAME QUESTIONS all over again. It’s happened every time I’ve bought from Youi.
Other than that, they’re great and Carla deserves a pay rise. Show details
LeaLou
LeaLouCentral Queensland, QLD7 posts

Car Insurance and Ray the customer relations Champion

Love the Insurance however this is a review about Ray the 22 yr old guy I spoke to for the Insurance ABSOLUTE CHAMPION...charming...funny...down to earth...real and probably what sold me on using Youi as our Insurance. This young man deserves a raise!!!
Thanks mate worth ya weight in gold.
Leann Show details
Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic Friendly Service

It was so simple to get a new policy, no press this and press that you speak with a real person!
The team member took the time to explain exactly what the policy entailed and what the fine print meant.
Cannot recommend them enough. We already have two car policies and have now added Business insurance as well. Show details
Gustavo G.
Gustavo G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Peter from youi was excellent very patient and willing to answer and clarify all my questions and concerns regarding my new policy. The price was less than other insurers however the premium was higher than others. The reason I insured with youi was because of the easy and user friendly menus and the customer service from Peter. Show details
ADRIAN
ADRIANHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Public liability and tool insurance

This policy is very good value and was very easy to set up, youi customer service is by far the best I have experienced , I will continue to use them. Show details
Blicka
BlickaSydney, NSW7 posts
Mal
MalSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Service was great as always, offered me further insurance however unable to take it at this time as YOUI business insurance is just not competitive at this time. Perhaps YOUI could look into this so as to offer more policies
Larry Coyle
Larry CoyleWestern Australia

Others marginally cheaper but telephone contact person made the difference

Policy is good value but not the cheapest available.
It was very easy to set up with the help supplied.
Cindy walked me through each step with genuine interest in my situation and plans.
Her advice was sound and logical. Show details
Sar Honey-Bear
Sar Honey-BearCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

$1200 yearly savings!

Thanks so much, so far my dealings with you have been exceptional and very thorough. I will save $1200 per year on my business insurance for the exact same amount of coverage! I knew I would save money but not that much! Thanks! Show details
Rosie
Rosie

Excellent service from Tim. When I called I was immediately put through to the correct place. Very easy process

The Public Indemnity Policy is good value and was easy to set up. The assiatant I spoke to was helpful and clear. I would reccommend this insurance company. Well done. Show details
Bella
Bella

Great customer service

How lovely to be spoken to like a real person! Although unsure of whether or not I would take out insurance, your staff member was so helpful I decided to take it out on the spot. I didn't save money because I haven't had this insurance before. But I was so impressed with the detail and care taken to make sure I got the right insurance for my situation and that I got the best value. Thank you!!

Mking
Mking2 posts

Went straight to the best

The Policy we chose is flexible and can change to our needs. As our business grows our policy can be adjusted to suit.

David
DavidNorth Queensland, QLD18 posts

I got a price for a product they don't sell

Youi gave me a PLI insurance quote and then later informed me they did not cover my type of business. They had a price for a product that they did not sell. Time wasters.

Youi
Youi   DM

Megan W.
Megan W.

Hi
I need business cover
Can someone call me pls
Indemnity & public liability
For a tiny property management start up & my little consulting business
JMTamlin

jittima m.
jittima m.

Hi
My Business is abount import Gold Jewellerry and Luxury brandname from Thailand to selling in Australia.
we wish...
covers the importer’s goods during transit and products liability insurance covers the importer in the event that the goods are found to be faulty or dangerous.

please advise us

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

Hey Youi representative monitoring this site.
Is it true that Youi New Zealand has been forced to sell off the business because of the criminal convictions Youi was charged for in the courts of NZ. Is it true that Youi New Zealand is being sold to Tower Insurance. Is it true that Youi Australia is to be sold off to IAG Limited ?

See all Youi Business Insurance questions

About Youi Business Insurance

Youi Business Insurance is designed for small businesses. The insurance provider provides insurance options that suit the line of work your business is in and your specific needs. The insurance offers the basics so you’re covered if a third party sues you for property damage, personal injury or advertising liability. Youi also offers extra options if you want to add more cover.

The insurer has a team of dedicated claims specialists, and states that you can arrange insurance in just one phone call.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that it was simple to sign up to a new business insurance policy with Youi.
  • They also said that Youi’s customer service was excellent, with reviewers noting that staff were patient, clear, and communicative.
CategoryBusiness Insurance