Insure My Ride

Aaron BrownElwood

Claims Team are incompetent

HappyhawkAustralia

Scammers

I have never had a claim before someone stole my motorbike, naively thought would be a stress free claim, nearly two months later almost finalised claim, slugged 400 dollars for excess plus 160 for a premium deduction, and not even close to the value of the nearly new bike, comprehensive is obviously a term used as an inside joke, as total scam. Glad they are closing absolute disgrace, I loved my motorbike, but end of a dream as not repeating the nightmare.

Best assistants

I've been with Insure my ride for 5 years and have had excellent service. I love that the assistants are not some offshore provider that has English as a second language. They are what makes this insurance company the best. Thanks guys for making my incidents as trouble free as possible.

Graemecp

GraemecpLaunceston

Outstanding service

lou

lou

Worst service ever!

We repaired a bike insured by this mob. 6 weeks later, still waiting for payment!
Repaired a bike for Youi. Invoice sent in morning, paid that afternoon. Who do I recommend?
Definitely not insure my ride!!

Insurance claim madeNo

Robert_WhittakerAU

Problems with them paying for repair

Robert_Whittaker

An update after 10 weeks I got really angry so gave them an ultimatum of paying me the money of repair or I would go to the ombudsman, this got them to act and I have the money to repair vehicle.

Cat JacksonGold Coast, Queensland

My preferred insurer since 2008

Life-savers

ozcanasked

I'm concerned that Insure My Ride has demanded I pay a $400 excess 'up-front' after an accident on my motorcycle. After paying it, nearly three weeks ago, I've heard _nothing_ at all from IMR. I believe IMR is part of the GIO group. Is anyone else experiencing difficulties with Insure My Ride?

Happyhawk

I cannot comment on your claim. I am sure if you google the company you will find the reason for the delay.

ozcan

I found this link: https://motorbikewriter.com/insure-ride-closes/

Doesn't really help me find my mi$$ing $400, though!~

Bo Kitjumroon

Bo Kitjumroonasked

Who back up insure my ride?

Cat Jackson

Hi Bo, I've checked their website www.insuremyride.com.au and in their disclosures on the bottom of the home page they state that the insurance is issued by AAI Limited. If you have any questions about their insurance terms you would be best to contact Insure My Ride directly as I am not an employee of Insure My Ride nor affiliated with them in any way.

Get an answer from our members and Insure My Ride representatives