3.2

50%10%40%

Side Effects None
User IntentWeight Loss and Weight Maintenance
3.0
Taste
2.3
Brand Manager for International Protein? Claim your listing.

Badgamer1967
Badgamer1967South East Queensland, QLD38 posts

Surprisingly Tasty

I was looking for a new protein powder flavour and after much googling reviews and comparisons set on WPI whey protein excellent Marcos and some different flavours than the usual. Bought the caramel popcorn flavour was a bit worried but to my suprise damn tasty not sickly sweet which I was worried about but a great summer flavour. Mixes well no after-taste blends well with full cream milk and I will be buying again Show details
daanstey87
daanstey87Great Southern, WA2 posts

Undrinkable

Tried strawberry flavour smelt and tasted like chemicals was undrinkable. Wasted money unfortunately but now I know. Not sure what else I'm spose to say need to give 30 words for some reason? Show details
Paul
PaulPerth, WA2 posts

Banana flavored

I tried the banana flavored protein powder i have to say it was the most awful tasting protein powder i have ever had will never buy again did not taste anything like banana. Show details
James
James

Good standard product

Overall it's not bad, fast digesting and not sweet high protein content with lot of essential amino acids, only downside is a bit too foamy and takes a while for the liquid to settle down

Rev Chris Roubis
Rev Chris RoubisNSW, 20328 posts

Fibres and cardboard found deep in Extreme Mass weight gain powder

Although I love extreme mass. I have been finding fibres, in my powder over the years. Too small to worry about. Until I found some bigger samples this morning. I have taken pictures of them.

GrizregAU2 posts

Great tasting Protein!

Got suggested this brand by a mate, bought the chocolate flavour. It really tastes great and mixes well with both milk and water only just using the shaker.

Perfect for me as it is also low-calorie and easy on the stomach.

whatevs
whatevs

Good one

Best tasting protein by far (just don't drink it with water, it will make you want to kill yourself). I drink it with almond milk, try it. 35g of protein in 40 g serving is pretty cool.

Get big or die tryin.
Get big or die tryin.

Good to go

I try to rotate my protein supplements as part of my training regime and this one definitely makes the top 3 list. It contains a high quality hydrolysed whey protein isolate and packs 35g of protein per serve. Low fat, low carbohydrate with no fillers or stabilisers. Mixes well, easily digests and the chocolate flavour tastes great! Combine that with an essential amino acid line-up to rival any other product on the market today and this one is good to go.

Lynette
LynetteQueenslandAustralia

Not sweet

Might be low in fat and have plenty of good things going for it, but tastes disguisting and was very disappointed to read sucrose as an ingredient once I had already opened it (went looking because its awful !!! ) not to mention how bad artificial sweeteners are !!! I know I know, I should have looked at that before I bought it !! Now I have 1.25 kg of revolting powder that I really don't want to drink and it cost me $70 !!!!

Contains sucrose tastes terrible !!!!

noobzorlife
noobzorlifeAU

Cutting Protein

This protein is quite expensive, however if you are after something that high in protein and low in fat and taste great then this is the protein for you. i bought the banana flavour and it tastes awesome 8.5/10, but the bad thing about it is that is not a meal replacement protein.