Intex Easy Set Pool

Intex Easy Set Pool

Cheap and nasty. You get what you pay for, so don't expect anything more!

Purchased in December 2020 at Clark Rubber for $109.00.

Prue

PrueSouthwest, VIC

First time used rum deflates

Set our pool up yesterday and the kids 2 and 6 went for a swim. Nothing overly silly given their age and within one hour we noticed the rim deflating. We thought maybe just over use so we blew it up again but it’s now obvious that it’s got a whole in it somewhere. Of course we can’t find the leak ao now we cannot use the pool and there are none left at Clarke Rubber. Disappointed big time and until manufacturers can toughen the rim I won’t be buying or recommending these pools to anyone.

Purchased in December 2020 at Clark Rubber Online Store for $60.00.

Strawberry

StrawberryPerth, WA

Bloody good buy for $120!

12 feet inflatable round pool. 2nd year using it. Just $20 liquid chlorine and Baracuda test strips. Just the air ring goes out of shape after while. $45 15” cover

Purchased in December 2018 for $120.00.

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wicked

We’re on our fourth inflatable pool, of various sizes. We put ours under our carport so the grandkids can play in the heat of the day. They love it. And because of their reasonable price, at the end of the season we throw it away.

Purchased in November 2020 for $75.00.

MeganKirrawee

Makes summer the best

With only a courtyard this easyset pool is magnificent for cooling down and big enough to lounge about and get the summer feels !! The filter makes it so clean and a dash of chlorine and bobs your uncle
Best purchase this year

Purchased in September 2020 at Target Australia for $49.00.

Very Disappointed

We have had our pool for one year. We left for a weekend and a hole appeared In the seem. Really disappointed!!! I paid $130 for my pool, I expected more than 1 year. I'll never buy an intex pool again.

Purchased in July 2018 for $130.00.

Harry

HarryAdelaide

I never got the chance to use the pool

Last summer we purchased this pool it was easy set up all was going well all part fit, all blown up really to fill and as the pool was fill decided to take a quick wall and upon re turn my new 12 wk year old pup bit little holes in the ring of the pool well there go's our new pool

Claire

ClairePerth, WA

Great value .

We had an older 12ft model with a larger white inflatable ring around the top .
We've got 3 seasons out of it but it's now got a bit out of shape and is leaking air . Bought on sale from Kmart for about $60 , This thing has been an awesome investment .
We sprung for a cover , foot bath and simple hose vacuum , it really has been very low maintenance . We only leave it up for probably 3 months of the year then clean it and pack it away in the shed .
I'm not sure what people expect for the ridiculously low cost of these things .

If you don't want stress, avoid these pools!

Find out how Intex Easy Set Pool compares to other Toys & Games

My ring just blew out after a rain. No other damage any where in yard.

Nana

NanaLaveen

Disappointed

First find two pin holes in pool liner before set up. Had to patch before finishing set up. Then pump worked for one day. Really disappointed mine is a Intex 15×48 above ground. Sorry I bought it. So now I have to get a new pump. Read reviews ahead of time but thought they had improve product.

Stretch

StretchKnoxville

Intex Above ground pool 20x48

Ms. West Aussie

Ms. West AussieAustralia

Cheap Summer fun.

(8 ft w filter). Very good. Despite size, you will need chlorine (eg. floating canister) and maintenance or pool will soon get slimey and unsanitary; there's no avoiding it. (I went to Bunnings for pool advice and products (or u can go to local pool store). Tip: for first use: air out a day or so before filling up with water for first use. (strong plastic smell permeated into water i had to drain and refill. fine now). Clean out filter with pressure from hose once a week.Great for older kids or adults.

Raft Problems

I bought a 36" round raft for my grand kids and the valve does not stay shut when I put air in it. I did not find the receipt and they do not stand behind their products. Offered me nothing. Not a good brand to buy. It's not like I was asking for a new pool just a new raft that would hold air.

A new pool with leaks

I was very disappointed in this pool, ordered it thru amazon, my mother in law got it as a gift to us for our grandchildren, as soon as we put it up, leak #1, then after an hour of putting water in oops there comes leak #2 I was so mad, you should not put a product out there you cannot back up! I will not buy another pool from you.

Fancy Nancy

Fancy NancyMonson ma 01057

We luv the pool but the ladder rusted

My husband and myself bought the pool for our young daughter.
We luv it.
One problem, the ladder rusted so we had to buy a new ladder.
It was 200.00 dollars for the new ladder.
The pool itself is great!
It's our Hampton beach!
We luv the pool itself! Thank you!

Be careful, only buy where you can return to store, intex is terrible if pool is defective. i guess

purchased 16x42 pool, days filling water 14000+ litres , small leak around the protruding hose connection. phoned intex, i have to drain, cut the pool apart and send them the logo, the drain plug, piece of liner, piece where it leaks, at my cost. Intex not willing to do anything.

Kids love it!

I have the 8ftby30 pool and set up was pretty easy. Wish it would have came with a pump would of gave a 5 start rating but overall kids love it! Waiting to see how it will hold up over time. Great buy for the price! Would definitely recommend just have to buy your own pump. Still not a bad deal for the little ones.

Jamie

JamieSouth west rocks

Great pool but...

Great pool eg sizing ( can fit in a small flat space) for the price but it was very easily popped and so we decided to buy another one and the pump wasn't strong enough for the pool at all so didn't last long and was quite shallow we have now upgraded and regret buying this pool previously.

It's to small for my 6'8 brother who has a disorder like down syndrome and I find it so rude how you wouldn't make a cheap big pool for me. Oh and I would like it to be heated and it to have like colour lighting in it. Thank you for your time and hopefully I see an improvement.

Teejayasked

I have really poor water flow on my 10ft intex easy set pool - the filter cartridge is completely clean - what else can it be???

Megan

Happens every year to ours they’re pretty average filters - we returned the first 2 pools and got them replaced but the cost of refilling the pool was expensive they hold a lot of water - we now just use extra chemicals and got a $40 hand held hose powered pool filter from a pool shop to get the silt and debris from bottom - but the filters all stop working after a month for us and emptying and refilling is a pain - but we preservere cause the pool otherwise fits all our needs

Teejay

Thank you - our filter hardly moves the water!

Michelle L.

Michelle L.asked

Can you only half fill the Intex 10' pool & if so will it still stand up properly please

Megan

No , the blow up bladder at top is what keeps the water in - the water pressure from having it full pushes that blow up tube to the top if
That makes sense - fill it up - it’s great and feels like a plunge pool with its size

Lauren R.

Lauren R.asked

What happens if you don’t get all the wrinkles out of the bottom of the pool? will it still stand up? we have a 12’ x 30” pool from intext

• GTIN12: 078257569212