4Ionmax ION90

Ionmax ION90 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:ION90
Penegeau

Everyone here has stated how loud the unit is. But like, what is loud? Can anyone liken the sound to another appliance to help me guage the noise level? Is it a low drum of a sound or high pitched white noise type? (Deep noises i love but higher pitches i can't stand lol) is it as loud as a hair dryer on full blast? A vacume? A dishwasher or something?
Thanks!

Janabelle

Hope i can put your mind at ease. I would describe it as a low, almost calming whirring noise, definitely not annoying in any way. It is not high pitched at all. It certainly isn't going to keep you awake at night. I find it quite soothing.

Penegeau

Awesome, thanks so much, thats very helpful. I was really concerned it was SUPER loud lolol. Thank youuu!

Ionmax
Ionmax   DM

Hi there! Thanks for your question. Rest assured, our humidifier is nowhere near as noisy as a dishwasher or a vacuum cleaner. Similar to what Janabelle mentioned, the sound of the ION90 is a soft sound, similar to that of a subtle fan or a desktop fan.

We hope this answer helps and would be more than happy to answer any other questions you might have!

adamlord
adamlord

I'm having trouble setting the auto mode to a higher humidity level. It reverts to 50% when I try to set it to 65% does anyone have any suggestions?

Lyn Ooth

I am trying to fit a new IONMaxn 90 filter ... and the new filter has a removable cap.
Do I remove the cap to use it or just loosen it?
thanks.

Janabelle

The old filter just screws out and the new one one screws in.

Lyn Ooth

Thanks Janabelle! The filter has been updated in style with a removable cap.. and instruction not to lose the cap.
I am wondering if the cap should be removed when in use.

Janabelle

My apologies Lyn, I replied without having a good look. I have just been and checked mine, as I have a spare filter and see what you mean. There is a screw on top and an arrow indicates which way to turn it to loosen. When you do this (you can do with your hands quite easily, so don't need a screwdriver) you can remove the cap, give it all a clean before attaching the new filter to the cap. Hopefully you find this information useful.

Janabelle

I have found that the temperature of the mist feels the same (cool) whether or not it is set to warm. The website states that it has cool or warm mist, and yet I don't have warm mist coming from mine. Does anyone else notice the same?

Janabelle

I did contact the Company re. the temperature of the mist, as I thought I had a faulty machine, but apparently even though it is warm mist, it feels cool to the touch. When I placed a thermometer at the base of the steam, it did indeed show that it was warm (35 to 40 degrees C) but felt cool when I placed my hand in the mist. I hope this clears up the query for anyone else who may be wondering if they have a faulty appliance.

Get an answer from our members and Ionmax representatives