100% · 20%

Colin
Colin

Great Customer Service Experience

I just purchased a new Mazda Cx5 and had the Road FX2 installed by the dealer prior to deliver. I tried to connect my iPhone to dash cam but was unable. The manual didn't help it needs to be more informative especially with modern cars with CarPlay, Bluetooth etc. On Saturday I sent an email to IRoad expecting I would get a reply sometime Monday. I received an informative reply within minutes explaining exactly what I needed to do to get connectivity. That's Excellent customer service. Show details ·  1
Rogerbid
RogerbidMelbourne2 posts

Off to a terrific start

After a disappointing experience with another brand of camera, I am blown away by the prompt reply to my initial query following acquisition of my FX2 camera. My first ever question to Support was answered fully within 10 minutes, setting a high standard for Customer Support. Well done!!
Anticipating a very satisfactory experience with the new camera. Show details ·  1