IRoad T10

32 GB, 64 GB

Craig

CraigKiama

Best dashcam

Best dashcam I have owned. Previously owned 3 low end dash cams which provided poor quality and limited functions. Switching to iroad brand has been the best thing I have done. Super great picture, lots of functions and easy to use. So easy to view footage and I have not had any issues.

IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Great feedback! Thanks Craig.

Customer Service 1300 818 622

Love my IRoad T10

Just got this one installed and I’m super happy with the picture quality, its really easy to use and I’m not normally great with technology plus me feel safer knowing it’s in the car. I can view all of the footage with an app on my iPhone which I downloaded.

IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Thanks for the great feedback Deano, its great to hear you are happy with your dash cam!
Customer Service 1300 818 622

NomiMelbourne

Horrible So Called "High End" Dashcam

Had it installed few years ago, since then, its gone back to be replaced under warranty due to (front cam touch screen fault & firmware update issues) and within 1yr of being replaced the rear cam has become faulty, so you see its a white blur.
As for the front... Wifi fails to connect & again touch screens playing up.

Very poor to no customer service and I mean very poor customer service.. Only an email option to contact iroad au which 9 out of 10 times dont respond to.. And if by chance you get a response.... Doubt you'll get a second one.