4.4

Night-Time Video Quality

geo.cooley
geo.cooleyIllawarra, NSW16 posts

IROAD X10 - LOW BATTERY PROTECTION

Set up at Frankies Albion Park at $1379 I expect quality. However X10 keeps on flattening my brand new SuperCharge battery battery
I have needed NRMA to restart my car on a number of occasions- and I have a dual battery system with NO ACCESSORIES .
Voice from IROAD (over 20 occasions)
"LOW BATTERY PROTECTION - SYSTEM SHUT DOWN"
in the morning
"LOW BATTERY PROTECTION - RESTARTING THE SYSTEM"
Why have an IROAD that does not function at night
iroad
iroad   DM
AJS
AJSCanberra Central 2601, ACT
  Fair Incentive

Install and Drive - ease and peace of mind

Research confirmed the X10 was maximum return on investment for 'features and benefits' vs price.
Product arrived within 48 hours, Peta from CAV was super helpful and provided great advice.
Went for professional install - highly recommend. Fully hidden cables, set-up to minimise blind spots, power option to maintain full parking mode, smooth transition.
The x10 provides audible updates every time you get in the car.

Nothing has happened yet, so I haven't had to review footage. Touch wood!
Will update again when I have a reason. Show details ·  1

Pronto
ProntoRed Hill 2603, ACT21 posts

Excellent Service and great gear

Recently you reformatted my iRoad chip for the iRoad X10 and posted it back to me. It works prefectly. I want to thank you very much for your help, the service you provided was superb. No othe word for it. Please feel free to use this unsolicited grateful response. with my best wishes. Peter. The camera works well and after two years you solved that minor glitch, providing a very high standard of service in a happy manner. Thanks so much. Show details ·  1
C Crisafulli
C CrisafulliWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Excellent Unit

Easy to use unit and mobile phone app. Great picture quality, front and rear. We have iRoad dash cam's installed in 3 family cars. Excellent customer service from CAV staff when communicating with them. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Doogie
Doogie

Overall
Features / Functions
Emily W.
Emily W.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

I love this dashcam

Camera was very easy to set up and took 20 minutes with the obd-ii power cable which meant i didn't need it hard-wired with a professional. This dashcam has exceptional quality footage and was a huge help with a car accident I had a few days ago, the audio with the recordings are great quality too. In regards to the connectivity it can be tricky with the app sometimes but it does work. Show details ·  1
Overall
Features / Functions
John Thurston
John ThurstonIllawarra, NSW2 posts

iRoad x10

The iRoad x10 that I had installed in my VW Alltrack is easy to set up after I was given a quick driving lesson from the iRoad location in Kiama NSW.
Very happy with the service. Show details ·  1
Chris warren
Chris warren

Quality is next level

Got myself an IROAD x10 from the boys at CAV and I couldn’t be happier, plugs straight into my obd port, mounts in minutes, links to my phone.. done... love it!!! Show reply