4.3

Him
  Fair Incentive

Iroad fx2

Hi
I installed new fx2 and when i try to connect from the app is not connecting and after few try its start but not properly telling me unstable internet network and when i want to open recording folder its doesn’t open and when i change the reverse camera the app close automatically.
And after i turn off my car its get disconnected its not staying open while car is in parking.
Can you please help me out.
Richie
RichieSydney, NSW5 posts

Really robust, stable device. TOP NOTCH service department

Had my two X5’s for a few years, never a problem at all. Easy to leave sat keeping a safe eye on things without a concern to me.
Changed them out to another few vehicles, I caught one of the two buttons by accident at some point. Long-short… WiFi seemed to stop. I contacted the local distributor way after closing. They replied!!, and after a few back & forward emails, they spotted what I had done by accident. Simple email with explanation(I prefer to know), and off the problem went!
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT after sales service. Within a hour technically, all was good, and my lesson learned.. luckily, there are some service departments that really are what it says on the box now-a-days.
Thank you iRoad support. Show details ·  1
victor  psaras
victor psarasalbion park rail4 posts

great item, for a 82 year old senior so easy to use

very happy with item as a senior myself and wife are now more confident when driving, it gives a sense of more security for the both of us, and is a worthwhile investment for all drivers Show details ·  1
Alex
AlexSydney, NSW10 posts

Draining battery quickly and stops recording in the parking mode. Terrible WiFi connectivity as well

Got this installed by VW dealer in my new car. Two major issues:
- when parked its draining the battery quickly and stops recording in the parking mode;
- WiFi connectivity is terrible. I have to reload camera everytime to reconnect it to my smartphone, otherwise it can't connect.  Show details
Overall
Features / Functions
Candace
Candace5 posts

Good to have the reassurance!

We had this dash cam installed in both the front and the rear of our vehicle. It was installed by a professional installer who only took a couple of hours to complete the job. The footage on the camera is high quality and for what it is, it's discrete and takes up very little room on the front and rear dash.

My only gripe is to do with the app in that it can be difficult to collect to the camera. The dash cam also has a tendency to get very hot but whether this will impact it's ability to record, I can't yet tell as it's very early days.

Overall happy with the product and the reassurance it provides on our new car.

**Price below includes dash cam for front and rear, and licenced and warranty inclusive hard wire install. Show details ·  1

Isabel
IsabelSydney, NSW7 posts

Felicia

Hi there! Last time when I start driving my car the message ‘ gps is activated’ but now the msg is gone. How do I get the gps activated again?

iroad   DM

Hi Felicia, You could try disconnecting the GPS and plugging it in again ensuring it is pushed in all the way.
Is the blue light on the camera when driving? Is the camera speaking other commands?

Felicia

Thanks I have done what u have suggested and it works now. Now the blue and red lights are on and the gps is working

Felicia

The voice msg came out but subsequently when u start the car again it disappeared again. Blue light is flashing and red light is solid on. What does it mean?

Samaira K.
Samaira K.

My Iroad x5 is shown ng video is not been entering, how to solve this?

Ron T

My Iroad X5 keep having issue with wifi connection & app connection, within afew seconds wifi will disconnect and cam mention no wifi dongle when wifi is on. Even after disconnecting CarPlay still facing the issue. When finally wifi connected when in the app and was link to the camera successfully but less than 20 seconds it was disconnect again. Please help

iroad   DM

Hi Ron, When connecting, please ensure your car is on and engine running.
That should solve the issue.

Ron T

My car is on and engine running, but still having the same issue.

iroad   DM

Disconnect any car play or android auto.