Ironman 4x4 Fridge

Ironman 4x4 Fridge

30L, 40L, 50L, 65L and 74L

See the Best Portable Fridges / Freezers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unreliable boat anchor

Purchased 3-4 years ago, had to have the original sent away within 12 months because it would not work on 240v power.
The replacement unit has failed (error E1) on every single trip since we got it. Initially it appears to be working fine but then after an unknown length of time whilst travelling on 12v power, we arrive at our destination with thawed out food.

Purchased in January 2016 at Horsham 4x4 for $700.00.

Piece of junk

I purchased a 65l ironman ice cube fridge freezer 4 years ago and so far have had it replaced once and had the replacement unit repaired twice and now it is playing up again. Would not recommend these units to anyone and will never buy another ironman fridge freezer unit.

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Perfect fridge for camping etc

Couldn't go camping without our ironman fridge it has been excellent for storing food either as a fridge or freezer no need to make extra trips and also extra cost for ice to be honest I believe the ironman fridge/freezer has already paid for itself we now have no wasted food due to the fact we can take home what has not been used and simply place back into home fridge once returned from camping in the past when using ice the food would have been spoiled so there is considerable savings to be made. Also the Ironman comes with a very good warranty which is important for peace of mind when purchasing equipment Highly recommend in our family we now have three ironman fridges never let us down ,you should also consider the ironman stand to place your fridge on to whilst camping

Date PurchasedJan 2015

ok for the price

this is a good freezer for the price of it. my fridge is now just over 3 years old and is starting to play up. only little things going wrong. it uses more power than my mates 50 angle .
I would shop around next time to see what is out there before buying another one.

Date PurchasedDec 2013

fantastic fridge

We bought our ice cube 65L 4 yrs ago and have never regretted it. Used constantly since then on 12 and 240V it hasn't missed a beat and Iron Man have been fantastic to deal with if we've had any issues. Always seems to keep food well and I like the 2 separate compartments. Used with its thermal jacket. We recommend and would buy again.

Date PurchasedMar 2013

Ironman 65L cube

Had one for a 2 years now and really good when working properly. Had a problem lately E1 E3 errors and after being supposedly fixed and returned within the week another problem of freezing the fridge area occurred straight away. Had great service from Ironman agent at Brendale Brisbane even though we live in Bundaberg. Warranty service was quick and fridge was replaced all with pleasant service. Highly recommend team at Brendale and ironman warranty.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Excellent Fridge

I have had this fridge for at least 3 years now and it's still going strong.

The settings are easy to use and can swap easily from fridge to freezer usage.

The handles are sturdy and the fridge feels well made in general.

A good fridge for a good price.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Not As Good As The Others

I got 2 years out of my 74L before things went south. The "Warranty" is as good as the paper it's written on and it was a huge hassle to ship this thing back-and-forth to the seller for repair. I also have an Engle fridge which has been going on-and-on for over 13 years now.

Same fridge different brand

I bought a 6th gear 40LT fridge/freezer. It is the same as the Ironman but different colour. It was about $100 cheaper and does all the good things that the Ironman does. Low noise, gets done to set temperature quickly and put on economy runs indefinitely on my Jayco Penguin camper trailer battery with 120w portable solar panels attached. Very good unit. Handles could have folded down though.

The best fridge

We have had the 75l fridge for 18 months, it's been to the Cape and the Gulf in our camper trailer and has not missed a beat. I am going to but the other fridge freezer model to put in the back of the ute. BEST VALUE FOR MONEY ON THE MARKET

Ironman 65L dual control fridge freezer

I has it for 1 month, using it all the time. Hardly uses power and very quiet. I'll do another review after 1 year

Ironman 4x4 fridge

Great fridge/freezer had it for about 2.5 years now, always on in the 4x4 never had an issue very reliably. We brought it cause it's was cheaper than the well known brands but has the same parts and a great warranty

lronman 4x4 portable Fridge or freezer

Purchased 6 months ago for $800,This unit has been used a lot more than we expected it would be, We were looking for a fridge that was not too heavy when empty, Auto switching power supply,didn't cost over $1000.was Quiet when operating.Reliable performance.The ice cube does ticks all the boxes, uses a Danfoss compressor with a 5 year warranty.
quiet
redesign of handles so they can drop down when not being lifted

Has anyone else had a problem with their 64l dual bin fridge freezer developing a gas leak and not chilling right bin but still cooling left bin.?
Not yet. It won’t surprise me if it does though. Piece of crap that it is.

My ironman fridge works from the car accessory socket, however when i connect to the 12volt system, nothing at all. The socket works. It appears to be as there isnt enough power based on the previous comments here. Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it? I should appreciate any help
Iron man fridge need and use a lot of power. If it works in your car ok that means you are not getting enough power though the other outlets. Cheers

Digital temp reading is way out on my 30 litre fridge compresser never seems to stop will freeze on 10 degrees

Ironman 4x4 30LIronman 4x4 40LIronman 4x4 50LIronman 4x4 65LIronman 4x4 74L
CategoryPortable Fridges / FreezersPortable Fridges / FreezersPortable Fridges / FreezersPortable Fridges / FreezersPortable Fridges / Freezers
Capacity30L40L50L65L74L