65L, 74L, 50L, etc...

3.8

Steve N.

Steve N.Mid West, WA

Never but ironman again

Purchased in 2015. Failed 6 months out of warranty with a internal gas leak. Ironman were no help.
I would think that a $1000 fridge would last longer. I bought it on the reputation of the compressor brand, but obviously the rest of the fridge is junk.

Purchased in December 2015 at Bridgestone Select for A$990.00.

KerriF

KerriFWimmera, VIC

Unreliable boat anchor

Purchased 3-4 years ago, had to have the original sent away within 12 months because it would not work on 240v power.
The replacement unit has failed (error E1) on every single trip since we got it. Initially it appears to be working fine but then after an unknown length of time whilst travelling on 12v power, we arrive at our destination with thawed out food.

Purchased in January 2016 at Horsham 4x4 for A$700.00.

Ken

KenHervey Bay

Piece of junk

I purchased a 65l ironman ice cube fridge freezer 4 years ago and so far have had it replaced once and had the replacement unit repaired twice and now it is playing up again. Would not recommend these units to anyone and will never buy another ironman fridge freezer unit.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Portable Fridges / Freezers

Find out how Ironman 4x4 Fridge compares to other Portable Fridges / Freezers

Nncr

NncrNortheast, VIC

Perfect fridge for camping etc

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Brocky

Brocky

ok for the price

this is a good freezer for the price of it. my fridge is now just over 3 years old and is starting to play up. only little things going wrong. it uses more power than my mates 50 angle .
I would shop around next time to see what is out there before buying another one.

Date PurchasedDec 2013
emjan

emjanAU

fantastic fridge

We bought our ice cube 65L 4 yrs ago and have never regretted it. Used constantly since then on 12 and 240V it hasn't missed a beat and Iron Man have been fantastic to deal with if we've had any issues. Always seems to keep food well and I like the 2 separate compartments. Used with its thermal jacket. We recommend and would buy again.

Date PurchasedMar 2013
Rod

RodBundaberg

Ironman 65L cube

Had one for a 2 years now and really good when working properly. Had a problem lately E1 E3 errors and after being supposedly fixed and returned within the week another problem of freezing the fridge area occurred straight away. Had great service from Ironman agent at Brendale Brisbane even though we live in Bundaberg. Warranty service was quick and fridge was replaced all with pleasant service. Highly recommend team at Brendale and ironman warranty.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Mark S

Mark SSydney

Excellent Fridge

I have had this fridge for at least 3 years now and it's still going strong.

The settings are easy to use and can swap easily from fridge to freezer usage.

The handles are sturdy and the fridge feels well made in general.

A good fridge for a good price.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Not As Good As The Others

I got 2 years out of my 74L before things went south. The "Warranty" is as good as the paper it's written on and it was a huge hassle to ship this thing back-and-forth to the seller for repair. I also have an Engle fridge which has been going on-and-on for over 13 years now.

Portable Fridges / Freezers

Find out how Ironman 4x4 Fridge compares to other Portable Fridges / Freezers

Ando8

Ando8Yeppoon

Same fridge different brand

I bought a 6th gear 40LT fridge/freezer. It is the same as the Ironman but different colour. It was about $100 cheaper and does all the good things that the Ironman does. Low noise, gets done to set temperature quickly and put on economy runs indefinitely on my Jayco Penguin camper trailer battery with 120w portable solar panels attached. Very good unit. Handles could have folded down though.

The best fridge

We have had the 75l fridge for 18 months, it's been to the Cape and the Gulf in our camper trailer and has not missed a beat. I am going to but the other fridge freezer model to put in the back of the ute. BEST VALUE FOR MONEY ON THE MARKET

Johan

JohanNorth Western Region, NSW

Ironman 65L dual control fridge freezer

I has it for 1 month, using it all the time. Hardly uses power and very quiet. I'll do another review after 1 year

Ironman 4x4 fridge

Great fridge/freezer had it for about 2.5 years now, always on in the 4x4 never had an issue very reliably. We brought it cause it's was cheaper than the well known brands but has the same parts and a great warranty

Glenn A

Glenn AWestern District, VIC

lronman 4x4 portable Fridge or freezer

Purchased 6 months ago for $800,This unit has been used a lot more than we expected it would be, We were looking for a fridge that was not too heavy when empty, Auto switching power supply,didn't cost over $1000.was Quiet when operating.Reliable performance.The ice cube does ticks all the boxes, uses a Danfoss compressor with a 5 year warranty.
quiet
redesign of handles so they can drop down when not being lifted