Isuzu D-MAX 4x4 LS-U+
Part of Isuzu D-MAX 3.7

Isuzu D-MAX 4x4 LS-U+ (2017-2020)

Isuzu D-MAX 4x4 LS-U+

1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Isuzu? Claim your listing.

1 review
Performance
Design
  • +6Thumbnail

Lew
Lew · D-MAX 4x4 LS-U+ (2017-2020)

When towing my 2.3t caravan there is a scrapping sound from rear like rubber rubbing in the guard when I go over a dip in the road. It happens not as often with WDH fitted but it concerns me why this is happening. Towed same van with 2019 mux no problems.

Shane K
Shane K · D-MAX 4x4 LS-U+ (2017-2020)

Should I use airbags on the rear of my dmax to counter the sag when towing my 2.8t caravan. I keep getting conflicting advice. Cheers Shane.

Andre

Without caravan on measure distance between top of rim to top of wheel arch on front wheel, connect caravan and measure again if more than ten mm you need WDH (load levellers) Isuzu sell them for new utes.

Andre

Air bags don't help with steering and braking, hate wdh but necessary.

Shane K
Shane K · D-MAX 4x4 LS-U+ (2017-2020)

Should I use rear air bags on my d'max to counter the sag in the back end when towing my 2.8t caravan I keep getting conflicting advice my Ute has 2 leaf springs apparently for a softer ride. Cheers Shane

Compare all Isuzu D-MAX listings
CategoryUtesUtesUtesUtes
Starting Price $61,900
Warranty Distance 150000 kms
TransmissionAutomatic
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypeDiesel
Discontinuation date
Replaced byIsuzu D-MAX RG
Awards 2022

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Isuzu? Claim your listing.