Itch-Eze Plus

• Dry Skin (1)
  • Normal Skin (5)
  • Sensitive Skin (2)
  • Combination Skin (1)
Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (11)
Ease of Application
Smell
Stops itching quickly
2% tea tree oil
5% lignocaine
Brand Manager for Itch-Eze Plus? Claim your listing.
See the Best Skin Irritation Care Products in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tomek
TomekVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC8 posts

perfect for midges + mosquitos but lately impossible to find

for me its the best and only product to soothe the reaction to midges .. and mosquitos too.
but now impossible to find online or in Victoria plus the makers of the product do not send to other states :( Show details
Karee M.
Karee M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost without it

This is the only product that relieves my bites.
Mozzies love me and I'm allergic,itch Eze prevents my bites from swelling up when I apply it asap Show details
EKC
EKCVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Outstanding for this personal magnet for all biting insects - mozzies and sandflies/midges especially!

Discovered it in QLD some 5 years ago. Instant relief. Stops the itch and stops me scratching. Consequently I sleep normally. :-) Skin change after using? Bite barely visible plus no adverse reaction to the product.
Did not register any scarring as hadn't scratched the irritated areas. Highly recommended. Heartfelt thanks to the creators. Show details
FayVICGippsland, VIC12 posts

Use this product for midget bites

This stuff does actually work, sand flies, mozzies, you are now not a problem, might have to apply a couple of times but it does work.love this product, thank you  Show details
CRob
CRob27 posts

It works!

The only anti-itch remedy that I have found to work. Sometimes get a large patch of mysterious little bites and a big area of skin can be itchy and sore at the same time. Itch Eeze Plus takes the itch and pain away basically instantly - no exaggeration.
Always using it on multiple mozzie bites on my kids at bedtime. Not a perfect remedy for mozzie bites, but helps a lot, which is a lot more than other products that do nothing. Show details
Sunshine
SunshineWatanobbi NSW 2259 Australia4 posts

I cannot be without this

I have an itchy, blistery skin condition around my mouth and nose and only cortisone takes it away. I could not keep on using cortisone so am now relying on Itch Eze to take the itch away - it works. 3 times a day is good enough. Show details
Casey
Casey

Incredible

This product is incredible. I was suffering from sand fly bites all over and couldn’t cope with how itchy they were. Went to the pharmacy and was recommended this cream and it worked immediately, provided such great relief and made the bites go away so quickly I couldn’t believe it how well it worked. So happy to have found this cream. Show details
Bob
BobSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Not available in SA

I have used this cream while I was living in Quee sland for 5 years and found that it was the best I could buy to relief the itching from Moscito bites.
Unfortunately it is not available in South Australia and I have to order it online. Show details
Ease of Application
jbirch
jbirch

Can't live without this!

I always have a rash, or broken skin. When I use this product 2-3 times per day, its always smooth the next day and or gone within 2-3 days. This cream is nicknamed Magic Cream in my family! Show details
VeeQLDDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Will keep this cream forever

I burnt my fingers getting a cup out of the microwave. Frozen pack of peas eased the pain and helped the burn. Still had a lot of pain, Itch -Eze Plus had immediate soothing pain free relief. Brilliant product! Show details
Sue
Sue

Great on cold sore

I used itch eze on a cold sore that had just come up and was itch. Worked great itch stopped and eased the pain. I'm sure it stopped it getting any worse too. Great product.

Andrew
Andrew

The only thing that works, even for my chickenpox!

When going away for a weekend trip I started getting itchy spots on arms and legs. Got some over the counter topical cream. Did nothing.

Stayed up almost all night scratching, nothing worked.

Went to the Dr next morning, said I had chickenpox and gave me some sterile cream. Did very little.

Went back to pharmacy and asked for something that worked. They gave me Itcheze Plus. It pretty much worked straight away. I managed to sleep that night!

I use it on my kid's bites and works great. Almost out of my tube (3 years on) and need to stock up!

gumboots
gumbootsAU13 posts

Best cure for mozzie and sand fly bites

I love this cream. Complete relief in 10 minutes. The only thing that works for me. I try to remember to stock up when I'm in Queensland as its not available here in Victoria.

sandy
sandyQueenslandBrisbane, Queensland

was just so impressed with the almost instant relief to my itch/rash/reaction to a single insect bit

I had been bitten on my stomach on monday. Small, itchy bite. By the following monday half of my stomach was covered in a menacing angry rash that was growing day by day. I had started antibiotics, but they were taking time to reduce the reaction, and the sensitivity of my skin was so painful, even a breeze caused pain. A fellow worker told me about the medicine lignocaine, so stopped at chemist on way home. I needed help! This product appeared to be the pick of the over the counter products, and boy, the relief 15minutes later when i applied the cream was almost instant. I was so relieved. So very happy. What a great product, and it will be the main item in our first aid kit now! Thank you!

Chad
ChadSouth AustraliaAdelaide, South Australia3 posts

Excellent product - sweet relief

I recently had an outbreak of hives which was quite unpleasant with a great deal of itching and an associated rash. Itch-Eze has 5% Lignocaine and 2% Tea Tree Oil in a combination that is very effective to local outbreaks and also smells very pleasant (a great relief as well considering the scents of other products available). Itch-Eze now lives in my first aid kit.
Effective. Smells great. Australian Owned and Made.
Only available online or in Queensland.