Itch-Eze Plus

Itch-Eze Plus

CRob

CRob

It works!

The only anti-itch remedy that I have found to work. Sometimes get a large patch of mysterious little bites and a big area of skin can be itchy and sore at the same time. Itch Eeze Plus takes the itch and pain away basically instantly - no exaggeration.
Always using it on multiple mozzie bites on my kids at bedtime. Not a perfect remedy for mozzie bites, but helps a lot, which is a lot more than other products that do nothing.

Sunshine

SunshineWatanobbi NSW 2259 Australia

I cannot be without this

I have an itchy, blistery skin condition around my mouth and nose and only cortisone takes it away. I could not keep on using cortisone so am now relying on Itch Eze to take the itch away - it works. 3 times a day is good enough.

Purchased in February 2018 at Other for $18.00.

Incredible

This product is incredible. I was suffering from sand fly bites all over and couldn’t cope with how itchy they were. Went to the pharmacy and was recommended this cream and it worked immediately, provided such great relief and made the bites go away so quickly I couldn’t believe it how well it worked. So happy to have found this cream.

Purchased in January 2021 for $15.00.

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Itch-Eze Plus compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

Bob

BobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not available in SA

I have used this cream while I was living in Quee sland for 5 years and found that it was the best I could buy to relief the itching from Moscito bites.
Unfortunately it is not available in South Australia and I have to order it online.

Purchased in January 2019 for $15.00.

Can't live without this!

I always have a rash, or broken skin. When I use this product 2-3 times per day, its always smooth the next day and or gone within 2-3 days. This cream is nicknamed Magic Cream in my family!

Purchased for $18.00.

VeeDarling Downs, QLD

Will keep this cream forever.

I burnt my fingers getting a cup out of the microwave. Frozen pack of peas eased the pain and helped the burn. Still had a lot of pain, Itch -Eze Plus had immediate soothing pain free relief. Brilliant product!

Great on cold sore.

I used itch eze on a cold sore that had just come up and was itch. Worked great itch stopped and eased the pain. I'm sure it stopped it getting any worse too. Great product.

The only thing that works, even for my chickenpox!

When going away for a weekend trip I started getting itchy spots on arms and legs. Got some over the counter topical cream. Did nothing.
Stayed up almost all night scratching, nothing worked.
Went to the Dr next morning, said I had chickenpox and gave me some sterile cream. Did very little.
Went back to pharmacy and asked for something that worked. They gave me Itcheze Plus. It pretty much worked straight away. I managed to sleep that night!

I use it on my kid's bites and works great. Almost out of my tube (3 years on) and need to stock up!

gumboots

gumbootsAU

Best cure for mozzie and sand fly bites

I love this cream. Complete relief in 10 minutes. The only thing that works for me. I try to remember to stock up when I'm in Queensland as its not available here in Victoria.

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Itch-Eze Plus compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

sandy

sandyBrisbane, Queensland

was just so impressed with the almost instant relief to my itch/rash/reaction to a single insect bit

I had been bitten on my stomach on monday. Small, itchy bite. By the following monday half of my stomach was covered in a menacing angry rash that was growing day by day. I had started antibiotics, but they were taking time to reduce the reaction, and the sensitivity of my skin was so painful, even a breeze caused pain. A fellow worker told me about the medicine lignocaine, so stopped at chemist on way home. I needed help! This product appeared to be the pick of the over the counter products, and boy, the relief 15minutes later when i applied the cream was almost instant. I was so relieved. So very happy. What a great product, and it will be the main item in our first aid kit now! Thank you!

Chad

ChadAdelaide, South Australia

Excellent product - sweet relief

I recently had an outbreak of hives which was quite unpleasant with a great deal of itching and an associated rash. Itch-Eze has 5% Lignocaine and 2% Tea Tree Oil in a combination that is very effective to local outbreaks and also smells very pleasant (a great relief as well considering the scents of other products available). Itch-Eze now lives in my first aid kit.
Effective. Smells great. Australian Owned and Made.
Only available online or in Queensland.

Redbush

RedbushMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sweet relief from itching

Purchased in November 2012.

Sandra S.asked

Where can you get this in America?

Vee

Hi Sandra, Sorry I was off line so long. Good question you have. I've just found out that I cannot get it at chemist shops in southern Queensland but if you get online to any chemists in Townsville Nth Queensland, you can order on-line. Thats what I'll be doing. Good luck, its worth it. I put it on my husbands sunburnt face the other day, and it stopped hurting and his winging! lol. Remember, first degree burns only, you should seek medical advice for second/third degree burns or scolds. Great for insect bites!

Sandra S.

Thank you for your reply. I actually figured out how to order some and have received it. Has been working wonderfully well for the itch from mosquitos bites. Never thought of for sunburns. Will keep that in mind. Again thank you. Have a fantastic day and stay safe. Sandra Svoboda

Liz

Lizasked

Is this product suitable for children as young as 12months?

Vee

I should think so but I would check with a pharmacist

Barry P.

Barry P.asked

where to buy ''itch eze plus''

Cathy
Cathy

Do you make anything to help stop mozzies from biting. I read malaleuka oil might help do you know if this is true.