53Ivory Coat Cat Food

60% · 128 · 40%

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
3.9
Smell
4.2

Rusty
RustyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

very happy

the bite size pieces were perfect for my doggys. The size makes it easy to mix with other wet food and mince etc Show details
Kyle M.
Kyle M.Sydney, NSW10 posts

Our dogs favourite

Another great product from Ivory Coat. I have to admit we have been lucky enough to try all the dry and wet dog food from this brand and we are now loyal customers. They are all excellent. This dry food in particular our dog loves (he has a hankering for seafood!) and he loves the ocean fish and salmon blend. We also add fresh sardines to this after hydrating it for some extra omega-3s and it gets demolished quick smart! Its full of natural ingredients without the fillers of other brands. Highly recommend.
I received this product from Ivory Coat to review and will continue to use this moving forward
Hakan Yuksel
Hakan Yuksel2 posts
  Grain Free Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food Chicken & Kangaroo

Made my cat vomit

Made my cat vomit for the first time ever in her life. So I searched it up and found it has made so many other cats vomit! Stay away. Show details
Smell
Ivory Coat
Shan
ShanSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Grain Free Adult Dry Cat Food Ocean Fish & Salmon

Best cat food on the market

Wouldn’t use any other products for our cats. They’re so happy and healthy, the ingredients are great quality and Australian made! Show details ·  1
Smell
Sere
SereGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent food!

My cat loves it! She is just refusing to eat anything else since she tried it! Ingredients are good quality. I would recommend it to fussy cats’ owners. Show details ·  1
Jazmine
JazmineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Mature Dry Cat Food Salmon & Chicken

My cats love it, its the best!

I always go grain fee, my cats love it. Clean ingredients, high protein, happy kitties! Show reply
Will
Will3 posts
  Mature Dry Cat Food Salmon & Chicken

Happy we made the switch!

Cats are little gobblers and they absolutely gobble this down. Rarely have health issues and they're looking great. Super happy we switched to Ivory coat. Show details ·  1
Christina B.
Christina B.2 posts
  Mature Dry Cat Food Salmon & Chicken

Great for mature cats with sensitive stomachs

I wish we had found this product sooner, we have two adult cats who have always had stomach issues and since making a switch all that seems to have gone away.

We have also started feeding our dog grain free food from the same brand and seen a big difference. Show reply

Petstock rouse hill
Petstock rouse hill

Katie loves ivory coat

Katie loves this food but for her weight we would love a lower fat food Show details ·  1
Smell
Avocato
Avocato13 posts
  Verified Grain Free Dry

Foster kitties love it

I switched to Ivory Coat because it's grain free. Cats are carnivores and would only get their veggies and grains from the stomach of prey they eat, so I don't understand why I have to pay a premium price on other ’science’ brands where the first five ingredients are mostly grains. Plus the grains made my kittens' poop stinky and would clear the room, whereas Ivory Coat has definitely helped in the litter box odour department. The kibble size is small enough for little kitten mouths and teeth, encourages chewing and the kittens seem to love the taste. The tabby that I foster used to have a rough coat and is now soft and silky. Show details
Dot
Dot

Caution!!

I had my 2 cats on this for 4 weeks, one cat lost 2.3kgs, lost its appetite, and vomited leading to 2 visits to the Vet. The other cat continuously vomited after each meal. Since then, have taken them off this product and feeding them a stable diet of boiled chicken and another Vet approved brand of cat food. Show details
Caroline
Caroline2 posts
  Grain Free Mature Wet Cat Food Chicken & Ocean Fish in Gravy

AVOID! Ended in a trip to the vet

Vomiting and diarrhoea started soon after eating. Have had my cat for 4 years hasn't had this before. Blood in stool and trip to vet. Don't buy under any circumstances. Show details
Shane
Shane13 posts

Dreadful Rubbish

The ingredients show that this cat food is not suitable as a nutritious food. The wet cat food causes diarrhoea and leaves cats with no energy. The ingredients are of poor quality and there are many reviews online stating that these products have caused illness in cats and dogs. We will NEVER buy Ivory Coat again. Show details
Smell
Ivory Coat
Zuzana
ZuzanaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Too much carbs for cats

Cats can't digest carbs = sugars. They have kidney problems because of this. No thank you! The wet food contains sunflower oil-it is not necessary to add to their wet food. Btw my cat started to have dandruff and that is not normal.
Christine d.
Christine d.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Grain Free Dry

Never had a problem with this brand over the three years of buying it

I have not had a problem with the Kangaroo/Chicken Adult Dry Cat food over three years of use. I changed to this brand after having major problems with another brand which suddenly made my late 10 year old cat's health decline & led to her death. Other cats fed this other brand also became ill. Due to the positive reviews of this product, I began using it in 2018 with my latest cat and so far so good. The problems may possibly be connected with the ingrediants and their source as their has been issues with raw food such as with kangaroo etc. Their was in the press some time ago kangaroo containing plant matter which is toxic to pets, which were consumed by the kangaroo used in the product. Show details ·  1