Jabra Elite 65t

• Bluetooth
James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor fit - poor sound

I'm a drummer, so I frequently use in-ears. Jabra's medium is too big and causes aching after wearing for too long, and the small is too small, doesn't seal which causes music to sound tinny and empty.

The quality of sound when I'm holding them into my ears is fair, but not excellent. I've found when I jog, the jolting has begun to cause them to make a slight static noise.

I wouldn't purchase again.

Purchased in October 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $179.00.

Gra
GraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ok. If heavily discounted

I was skeptical about getting wireless earbuds. I had tried the basic air pods, and liked them. But wanted to try something else. These Jabra's were heavily discounted after Christmas. The biggest issue is that if you want to just use one earbud for calls, it has to be the right one. The sound quality is acceptable, and greatly effected by the silicone ear pieces fitted. I mainly use these for calls. My work has me dripping with sweat, making calls while driving between jobs, and quite active when on the job. They have no issues handling this.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $149.00.

P Tao
P TaoPerth

Good Headphone but a few problem need to be aware

Using this products over 6 months. I found it the bluetooth connection is not working well if you have more than one device. I have to disconnect and re-pair again so a bit waist my time.
I have another bluetooth headphone Bose is work much better.

Purchased in March 2020.

Daniele
DanieleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing product

I love my jabra headphones.
I wasn't sure about plug in headphones without a cable. They stay on, I run 5 and 10 kms 3 times weekly and never had any issue. The sound is amazing, they can handle sweat and dust.
I wish they had a better "find me" app as the left doesn't work alone so don't loose them or misplace them without the case!!

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $270.00.

Not impressed unsatisfied customer

Worked great for 6 months and were well looked after sound was great range was great then all of a sudden left earbud went extremely quiet and tried all their tips and suggestions for nothing contacted them they got back to me with try these tips that I obviously tried countless times now still waiting to hear back from tech support not impressed and will recommend to everyone to avoid jabra at all costs will be talking to sales team at work to source another brand

Purchased in March 2020 at Kogan.com for $189.00.

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Damien
DamienSydney, NSW

Jabra - rip off spares

Enquired about a replacement Elite 65T right ear bud after losing one adjusting face mask. No response so far from Jabra support.

Price online was $20.00 cheaper then buying a complete new set. Will now start to look at competitors products.

Very very disappointing service from Jabra!!!!

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $179.00.

Priya
PriyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wireless headphones under $150

Overall highly recommend the Jabra Elite 65t wireless headphones. With the newer model 75t out these headphones can now be purchased for around $150 and at that price it's a great purchase. The sound quality, comfort, connection, battery life and durability all very good.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys for $148.00.

Steer right away from these

I was really excited to buy these earbuds on sale and was greatly disappointed with the balance of sound. Pairing was quite fast and the fit was great, but the sound was only adequate; they pale in front of Apple earpods, unfortunately. I also noticed my music was louder on the left ear bud and the right one was very muffled, so I'm not sure if I bought a faulty product or what because I tried everything to balance the sound! Imagine if I bought these for the full price. Nope.

Purchased in June 2020 for $149.00.

Mirna
MirnaSydney, NSW

Amazing sound quality and great functions

I use these for everything and the quality is great. Super comfortable and do not fall out. The battery life is so good, I forget when I need to charge them. They have better functions than Bose Soundsport and the quality is also superior. The connectivity is great. Really good value for money and I would recommend them to anyone!

Purchased in August 2019 at Catch for $223.00.

Find out how Jabra Elite 65t compares to other Wireless Headphones

Great headphone, comfortable fit, easy to charge, long battery life

Purchased in March 2020.

Terrible Earbuds

Was hyped to get these earbuds after all the positive reviews I've read about but I am so disappointed.
They fit ok and seem well made but the sound is thin flat and lifeless.
I tweaked them with the Jabra app and tried the different size buds supplied but this made little difference to the sound.
I recently had a set of Bose Soundsport Wireless and they destroyed the Jabras. Even wired Apple EarPods sounds much fuller and richer.
If you just need earpods to make calls they would be adequate but if you listen to music I would look elsewhere.

Purchased in February 2020 at Amazon for $173.00.

Tyrone C.
Tyrone C.Sydney, NSW

Hands down best earphones I've ever owned

After owning and using Airpods and Bose Soundsport, I can say these are the highest sound quality, most solid bluetooth connection, and most robust headphones I've ever owned. I don't usually write reviews, but the other day I accidentally left them in the pocket of my jeans and put them in the wash. I was sure they were ruined, but after drying out for a few hours they worked perfectly again. Thoroughly impressed. They've been dropped many times too and they just keep going with fantastic sound quality, great battery life, and perfect sound sync (when you watch a video with them on there is no lag - almost every other brand of wireless headphone has lag, including Bose).

Purchased in January 2019.

Daniel V.
Daniel V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic when they work, but some minor issues

These have been fantastic, connect really quickly, sound quality is good and hardly any drop offs. Battery life is good and the fit is reasonably comfortable and snug.
Annoyances are that the volume isn't super loud. I listen to a lot of podcasts and even at full volume, it's sometimes only just loud enough (amongst city noises). Also have had some issues with one ear working and the other not. And after about 10 months of use, the bluetooth connection started to drop off and not connect automatically. Thankfully this was within the 12 month warranty, so I was able to get them replaced without too much hassle. Replacements have come and been great so far - hopefully they last this time!

Purchased in January 2019 at Catch for $214.00.

saphireAdelaide

Poor design, quality and connectivity despite flashy extras and high price

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $249.00.

saphire

After returning these I purchased Samsung Galaxy Buds. My son had charging issues with the JBL and with my recommendation he got Galaxy Buds too. We both find the Galaxy Buds much better than both our previous models in many ways.

Joel J.
Joel J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best truly wireless earbuds

Bought this a week ago and absolutely love it. The app on iOS is really polished and setup was a breeze. I never encountered any issues. blutooth connectivity is fantastic. The case needs some getting used to in opening and closing and once you figure it out you will stop damaging your nails.
They auto pause music when you take them out of your ear and the hear-through functionality is awesome.
The music quality is pretty solid, I mainly bought this as I like mid-ranges, this does not produce thumping bass (I really don't care about thumping bass) the music is overall balanced.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bing Lee for $199.00.