2Jabra Move

Bass
3.5
Battery Life
4.5
Brand Manager for Jabra? Claim your listing.

Guy
GuySydney, NSW22 posts

Probably the best in this price class

Nice small and minimalistic design. Absolutely blown away by the quality of the sound for headphones in this price class. Performs better than some more expensive ones. Not noise cancelling. But other than, extremely satisfied with this product! Show details
DaveT
DaveTMelbourne, VIC8 posts

pgeee
pgeeeMelbourne22 posts

great product, could be a few dollars cheaper as it is overseas

easy to setup, looks great, sounds great bluetooth is fine both directions. blue colour is funky. Bought these based on online recommendations. My daughter has now switched to using airpods, it's a trend thing, so my son is using these. If he gets bored i'll use them for conferencing. I might even get a cheap bluetooth transmitter and enable a tv . i.e this kind of product has more than just one use

July 11th 2019 Update: great phones, great value, great customer service

these phones punch above their weight, they have a great sound, include a mic which works fine for calls. Then I had an issue with one and Jabra support were superb in resolving. I still have two and have owned three Show details

Alex
AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA41 posts

Decent but not great

I received my pair of Jabra as a birthday gift two years ago and they have been performing reasonably well. They are quite easy to use and to connect and the sound quality is quite good. The only gripe is the quality of the cushions since they seem to deteriorate rather quickly.

Alex F
Alex F10 posts

Amazing value

Having never had Bluetooth headphones before but not wanting to spend a lot, I read some reviews online and bought these for under $75. I love them – they're well made, easy to pair and use, and the sound quality is pretty good! Obviously not as good as a premium set of headphones but, for the price, they punch well above their weight. Highly recommended.

April
AprilAdelaide5 posts

Very Happy

I was in the market for a new set of bluetooth earphones and these were recommended on a website while being the cheapest. I was a little worried with the price tag being under $100 but I'm glad I made the purchase. The connectivity is great, the battery life is great. I use them for 5 hours a week and I've charged them maybe three times since I purchased them. The sound is good and I find they do cancel out noise when Im walking on main roads as well.

Clicky
ClickyGippsland, VIC16 posts

Great headphones

Great headphones. Do everything I want.

I use them at my desk at work, and usually just use a cord rather than fuss about charging them up all the time.

Sound is great, very comfortable, not too bulky, nice materials not sweaty etc.

Very well built, no coming apart after 4 years use.

Haven't compared them to much but for serious music etc there's probably better headphones if you pay like twice as much or more (i'm talking audio quality).

Rachel
RachelMelbourne2 posts

A Quality Gift

These was given to me as a gift, and so far I've really enjoyed them. They've got reasonably good sound quality, and they're really easy to pair and to adjust the volume. I've had them for nearly a year, and the battery still lasts quite some time.

The one problem I've had was that the ear pad things broke after about 6 months, meaning I had to go and buy a replacement pair. But that might not be a design flaw as I am a little rough with them: I took them with me travelling, and I go running with them on.

iReview
iReviewPerth4 posts

Came apart with limited use

Looks and feels great. Can be a little but uncomfortable after prolonged use. Not an audiophile by any means but was happy with the sound output. However, this is where it takes a turn for the worse. Literally with about 6 uses and total usage time of less than 2 hours had the stitching on the right ear muff come undone. Replacements can be purchased on the Jabra website. But with such limited use, its unacceptable. No rough treatment of them either (i.e. not thrown into a bag etc). One day went to use it and it was undone. Otherwise was ok.

SLim Jimmy
SLim Jimmy4 posts

More comfortable than it looks

Legit I like thought it looked uncomfortable the first time I saw them, I was like, should I buy them or nah? I bought them, and they were like the best purchase ever. Sound quality is super good too. One thing that annoys me is that if the headphones is connected to more than one device, it can’t really prioritise which one to focus on.

Medeeks
MedeeksGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Loving the sound quality & ease of use

Super easy to use, pairing mode is a breeze to activate and my phone (HTC U11) found it immediately, clicked and connected. From then on, then these bad boys on and within 3 seconds they connect. For headphones that aren't active noise cancelling, they do a fantastic job of it passively. At this price point I'm extremely impressed.

Josh.T
Josh.TMelbourne2 posts

Compact and attractive

I purchased these headphones as a more convenient replacement for my old studio monitors. While the sound and noise isolation don't quite hold up to some of the more audophile orientated cans in its bracket, these headphones are light weight, attractive and highly convenient. The 3.5mm cord that comes with the headphones broke relatively quickly however the headphones are primarily bluetooth (with a solid battery life) so it wasnt really an issue.

Hiren
Hiren10 posts

Great However need some improvements

I bought it almost before a year, it is excellent but i don't like the design. the inner cover fall come out where the ear sponge is. it is light and good looking, but i had this problem and it looks cheap brand headphone. I have noticed the right side volume is bit low. i have tried everything but i could not fix it.

Roe
RoeRushworth16 posts

Terrific headphones

I purchased these for my grandson. His Dad liked them that much that he has been uskng them.. he wont give them back. He says for tbe price they are excellent quality and sturdy. He uzes fbem all day. No wonder the grandson wants new ones. What can i say great pr ok duct

Danni31
Danni31Bowral2 posts

Great priced headphones

We bought these for our children because we found that all the headphones we bought didn’t fit in their ears or the wires broke easily. They are easy to use, robust headphones with plenty of flex in the band. We are impressed with the sound quality. We love that they are easily rechargeable.