Janome 1600 Professional

Janome 1600 Professional

1600P-QC, 1600P, 1600P-DB, 1600P-DBX and 1600PLE

See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Laurelle CMelbourne

Love Love this machine

Lumpy202

Lumpy202Canberra

Sew Simple Canberra - Bad after sale service

Great machine - although the staff at Sew Simple Canberra are untrained in this unit and are unhelpful if you have after sales requirements. It was disappointing to see a good product so poorly supported by uninterested staff who I believe have let down their customers (although they happy to take your money) and Janome.
Easy to use
Bad warranty service from Sew Simple Canberra

Love it, excellent machine

I love this machine. I originally bought it for patchwork and quilting but use it for everything. It sews beautifully and is fast on the straight seams. It sews long straight seams nicer than my other machine. It is easy to use and easy to maintain. I would recommend it to sewers. It is called my workhorse.
sews a lovely straight stitch, fast, easy to use and maintain.

best machine on the market today that does all my sewing and quilting. Very well priced and very easy to use.
very easy to use, very easy to control when free motion quilting, you can go as fast or as slow as you like and it winds for bobbin with a separated motor
there not 1 thing I dislike about this machine

Quiltingcow
Quiltingcow

I love this machine. I bought it for patchwork and quilting but use it for everything. It has a fantastic straight stitch and is really fast on long seams.

Cindy H.asked

Does this machine come with a 1/4 inch foot

Laurelle C

The standard foot the machine comes with is 1/4 inch but it doesn't have a guide on the side. You can purchase a 1/4 inch foot with the side guide for this machine. I mostly use the cloth seam guide that comes with the machine and the standard foot. This is a metal guide that screws into the bed of the machine next to your foot. Another foot worth purchasing is the walking foot. This is essential if you want to quilt your own quilts with straight lines. It is also fantastic when attaching bindings or just for sewing multiple layers together. I still sew on my machine nearly every day. It is a real work horse and has not given me any problems. I make quilts and it is the perfect machine for quilters. Check out this review https://houseofmeggs.com/janome-1600p-qc-straight-stitch-machine-and-kit-review/

Cindy H.

Thanks Laurelle, much appreciated. it sounds perfect for what I love sewing which is piecing and free motion quilting.

Cindy H.asked

Does this machine come with a 1/4 inch foot

patty R.

patty R.asked

1600P

when I sew straight back and forth the machine sews well.When I sew side to side the stitch lengths are long, the bobbin thread is not catching.I just bought a stitch regulator, thinking that would help,but it doesn't.It has to be something I am doing wrong,because when I take the machine off the frame I have no problem.I'm very frusterated with it. Any help?

Get an answer from our members and Janome representatives

Janome 1600P-QC

Janome 1600P-DBX

Janome 1600P-DBX

Janome 1600PLE

Janome 1600PLE

CategorySewing Machines & OverlockersSewing Machines & OverlockersSewing Machines & OverlockersSewing Machines & OverlockersSewing Machines & Overlockers
Price (RRP)1599