Janome DC2150

1 review
    Lou

LouIllawarra, NSW

Disappointing

Purchased machine at a great price and was looking forward to the many functions. However, I have found it too be fussy with the type of thread. The thread catches in the upper guide and snaps and / or causes poor stitching underneath. I have wrecked a few projects. Reading other reviews I find people think it’s great but not me.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Annette D.

Annette D.asked

Good morning, i am about to purchase a new sewing machine and have been advised that Janome machines are the best, I am tossing up between the DC2050 and the DC2150 can you tell me what the difference is, I have looked at the brochures and can find little difference. please help
    Regards Annette

ACC
    ACC

Susan White
    Susan White

While internally, these machines are very similar, there are a couple of differences between the Janome DC2050 and DC2150. The Janome DC2150 features a presser foot holder and presser foot, instead of the original plastic ones, the bobbin winder is constructed from metal, and finally, this machine comes with a hard cover (which was an optional extra on the DC2050 worth $119 by itself). There is a full write up on this machine on https://www.janomesewingcentre.com.au/shop/sewing-machines/computerised-sewing-machines/janome-dc2150/