Janome DC2200

Janome DC2200

See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Natasha

NatashaAdelaide

Great sewing machine!

I bought my Janome sewing machine about 2 months ago and I really like it! It's very easy to use for beginners and it's good for an advanced user as well. Has a verity of stitches and can sew different kinds of fabric. Has a button hole making function. And I like the design also, it's quite pretty)))

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Janabelle

Janabelle

After much research I have found the perfect sewing machine for me

Having purchased a really bad sewing machine previously, I did not want to make the same mistake again, so I did a lot of research. I chose this machine on personal recommendation and checking out the features prior to purchase. It has exceeded my expectations. The automatic needle threader is amazing - takes 2 seconds. There is an automatic fastening off stitch, which is fabulous. Easy to thread. The stitches are beautiful and there are a variety of stitches. The shop I purchased it from offer a one hour free sewing lesson, so I am looking forward to learning more of what this machine has to offer. I can highly recommend this sewing machine.