Janome DC2200

Janome DC2200

• Thick Fabric Performance

patchworklizziePerth, WA

Fabric has never fed straight with this machine.

I have perservered with this machine, finally googled problem
Moved feed dog lever, feed dog height not altered.
Now I am up for $150 service fee and possibly parts. And not to mention driving a considerable distance to have it sorted.
So disappointing.

Purchased in January 2016 for A$499.00.

Thick Fabric Performance
Sewing Experience LevelAdvanced
Natasha

NatashaAdelaide

Great sewing machine!

I bought my Janome sewing machine about 2 months ago and I really like it! It's very easy to use for beginners and it's good for an advanced user as well. Has a verity of stitches and can sew different kinds of fabric. Has a button hole making function. And I like the design also, it's quite pretty)))

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Janabelle

Janabelle

After much research I have found the perfect sewing machine for me

Having purchased a really bad sewing machine previously, I did not want to make the same mistake again, so I did a lot of research. I chose this machine on personal recommendation and checking out the features prior to purchase. It has exceeded my expectations. The automatic needle threader is amazing - takes 2 seconds. There is an automatic fastening off stitch, which is fabulous. Easy to thread. The stitches are beautiful and there are a variety of stitches. The shop I purchased it from offer a one hour free sewing lesson, so I am looking forward to learning more of what this machine has to offer. I can highly recommend this sewing machine.

Sewing Machines & Overlockers