MPNs: 4306336, 4306337, 4312521 and 9 more

4.3

Supergee

SupergeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solid portable speaker Punchy sound

Solid little unit. The sound is great. Doesn’t rattle or sound bad at higher volume like my last portable Bluetooth speaker. I find it sounds great for music. Very punchy, good bass for such a small unit. I don’t enjoy so much for listening to pod casts. I find it lacks a clarity when listening to voices and prefer to use my old TDK unit for that.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman Big Buys for A$180.00.

Venessa W.

Venessa W.

a great lifesaver for music with superb portability

100% recommend this product! It is a good speaker that fills a very specific niche and a long battery span!. Resolution is good, but not great, which is expected for a waterproof and portable speaker in this price range. Overall, a decent device for the price!

Stan

StanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good but needs a microphone

This pumps out good sound. I already had the Flip 4 and wanted to be able to create that stereo sound effect and also be able to have them set up in different rooms so I can walk around the house and still enjoy good music quality. This does have even better sound and battery life than the Flip 4, however it is missing a microphone. The Flip 4 has a microphone and it is great when you are listening to music and receive a phone call and can simply answer it using the speaker. The Charge 4 does not have this capability unfortunately. I didn't realise that before purchasing it. Had i realised, I would have just got a second Flip 4...

Purchased at Harvey Norman for A$99.00.

Portable Speakers

Find out how JBL Charge 4 compares to other Portable Speakers

MA

MAbrisbane

Great sound

Very impressed by the sound quality. Very loud and crisp sound with great base. Also great battery life. Definitely worth the Monday. Got bose first but not Happy with the sound.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$200.00.

No durability

After a couple of years wouldn't turn on. Sound was good when it worked but why should it die so early? Really not worth the outlay if it has no staying power.

MinaH

MinaHSydney, NSW

Great sound but wouldn't work

We borrowed a Charge 4 and found the sound to be awesome!

However, I've since bought and returned 3 JBL Charge products in the last 2 months. They all had some sort of fault with the side bass radiators not working on the 1st one, to not charging (the 2nd) or not turning on at all once charged (the 3rd).

Very disappointed. Will go for another brand and hope they are more reliable.

Purchased in November 2019 at Myer for A$179.00.

GSN

GSNMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wireless speaker, compact and durable, excellent sound quality..

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Online Store.

Miller O.

Miller O.North Queensland, QLD

best speaker ever suck on ue boom

i got a JBL charge 4 a month a go and i use it nilly every day sound 1000 star rating go get one it is so good and you wont reget it

Purchased in June 2019 at harvynorman for A$199.00.

Alvin N.

Alvin N.Sydney, NSW

JBL Charge 4

Bought this from the good guys.

Loud sound, decent weight, it states it will last 20 hours of play after a full charge. I haven't tested it for 20 hours yet, but will during my holidays which is what I bought it for.

The bluetooth connection was solid after pairing my phone with it.

I didn't hear any glitches, skipping after the speaker was connected. It can potentially be the little speaker which starts a party overseas, at get togethers, family gatherings, etc. Product was worth the money.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for A$115.00.

Portable Speakers

Find out how JBL Charge 4 compares to other Portable Speakers

Arawinkumaar Selvakkumar

Arawinkumaar SelvakkumarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hands down, the best Bluetooth speaker of 2019

Purchased in June 2019 for A$149.00.