JBL Charge 4

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MinaH

MinaHSydney, NSW

Great sound but wouldn't work

We borrowed a Charge 4 and found the sound to be awesome!

However, I've since bought and returned 3 JBL Charge products in the last 2 months. They all had some sort of fault with the side bass radiators not working on the 1st one, to not charging (the 2nd) or not turning on at all once charged (the 3rd).

Very disappointed. Will go for another brand and hope they are more reliable.

Purchased in November 2019 at Myer for $179.00.

GSN

GSNMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wireless speaker, compact and durable, excellent sound quality..

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Online Store.

Miller O.

Miller O.North Queensland, QLD

best speaker ever suck on ue boom

i got a JBL charge 4 a month a go and i use it nilly every day sound 1000 star rating go get one it is so good and you wont reget it

Purchased in June 2019 at harvynorman for $199.00.

Alvin N.

Alvin N.Sydney, NSW

JBL Charge 4

Bought this from the good guys.

Loud sound, decent weight, it states it will last 20 hours of play after a full charge. I haven't tested it for 20 hours yet, but will during my holidays which is what I bought it for.

The bluetooth connection was solid after pairing my phone with it.

I didn't hear any glitches, skipping after the speaker was connected. It can potentially be the little speaker which starts a party overseas, at get togethers, family gatherings, etc. Product was worth the money.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $115.00.

Arawinkumaar Selvakkumar

Arawinkumaar SelvakkumarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hands down, the best Bluetooth speaker of 2019

Purchased in June 2019 for $149.00.