JBL Reflect Mini 2

• Bluetooth
bazman

bazmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poxy headphones

im on my second pair of these headphones, this issue i have with them is that they lock up. I mean they wont turn off and you have either plug them into power to reset them or let them go flat. Mmmmm frustrating. I've done the old hard reset/factory reset bet doesn't seem to help. Time for a change.

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bluetooth failed in 15 months. Despite having POP, no warranty or support

Paid premium money for poor quality and even worse support. Failed 3 months after warranty expiry, and despite me having my original receipt JBL wont consider helping me unless I supply the serial number off the original box. Why would I keep the packaging for a product designed to be portable and actually comes with its own separate storage system??
Not worth spending the money for the brand...

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $110.00.

Stephen M.

Stephen M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Not Happy

Purchased headphones at duty free in Brisbane after an overseas trip and I live in Victoria. Have issues with the headphones as they wont turn off and pairing is an issue. Called for warranty and produced the receipt which they said was all good however i must return them to the store I purchased from???? I live in Vic, Borders are closed? and unless I am flying somewhere I cant get to the duty free anyway. Called the duty free shop no answer so left a message and no returned call to date. DO NOT BUY JBL no warranty or if this gets sorted no an easy job. Wont be buying any JBL/Harman products again.

Purchased in August 2019 for $129.99.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how JBL Reflect Mini 2 compares to other Wireless Headphones

Avril

AvrilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointing

Purchased these at JB HiFi. They said great headphones for sport. Paired easily but keep dropping out when you put in your pocket. You have to hold the phone constantly - therefore not actually any use for sport or running. I had Bose ones before that last years and were great - wish I had just replaced with them. Now I am $159 out of pocket and have to buy new headphones.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $159.00.

Jules

JulesAU

No happy

I paid approximately $124.99 from jbhifi. Not good for the price. Paired enough easily. But the sound is not a good quality, there is hardly no bass. I even downloaded jbl headphones app, with the aim of changing the levels, but that would and does not work with mini 2...which they did not explain. Not happy jan. So am on the search for another pair. I won't go near this mob again.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $124.99.

Norman

NormanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Below average sound for the price and reputation

I purchased these at Auckland Airport Duty Free, before returning to Australia. The staff member advised that these were the best value for music and movies. Also he said the warranty was international. Neither of these happen to be true. Sound quality is poor, probably due to the pitiful 4.8mm speakers and even with larger tips fitted. Buyers beware that if they purchase these products Internationally they have no warranty! JBL and Harman have a big name, but I'd never purchase or recommend this product based on this experience.

Purchased in February 2019 for $126.00.

eod-engineer

eod-engineerTownsville, 4818

Wireless Bluetooth Sweatproof Sport In-Ear Headphones

These cordless Bluetooth headphones are a perfect fit for the fitness junky or traveller alike. The quality of sound is awesome and the battery time will last for hours. You can also use with Google Assist, answer calls, change the volume and skip through songs at a simple press of the units buttons. I have had no issues with this product; therefore, I highly recommend to all.

Pete in Melbourne

Pete in Melbourneasked

I'm an old dude, with a good Samsung Galaxy Note 9 smartphone. I want great sound and microphone wireless ear buds. Bought JBL Reflect Mini 2,and haven't opened the box. I have 'buyer's remorse'. Half the reviews say they're great. Half say they're a complete waste of money. They can't both be right.

Don't need more than 6 hours of battery life so long as it's easy to recharge. DO however want very good sound. DO want a good microphone as I talk to many peeps on my mobile.

Don't want over head, over ear. Don't go jogging. Don't swim with ear buds.

Please advise as I'm happy to exchange these.

Oh, and I'm not against Sony or Bose, but the brand name determines the price for many of their products.

Thank you in advance.

Peter

Kaylene G
Kaylene G

Hey Peter

I have the old version of these headphones, I'm actually on my 2nd pair because I wore the first ones out. I have never had an issue with them as far as sound goes and I use them successfully for talking as well. Obviously they don't have as rich a sound as the larger over ear headphones do, which I also have in JBL brand and am very happy with, but they do the job when travelling and you need something light. They can sometimes be a little patchy in connection with the phone, but as long as you keep it in close proximity it's fine.

I will definitely buy another pair.

Hope that helps!