JBL Tune 600BTNC

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
  • Noise Cancellation

Not bad

My wife uses these for spotify and have been great, especially while working.

One big negative for me, is they are unuseable while charging. I've never experienced this with a product before so it seems a bit strange and it would actually turn me off from buying any device that had this.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$170.00.

Bodes

BodesRoper Gulf, NT

Not good at all after 6 months

Only used them once a week when the neighbours are noisy and everything was ok up until the 6 month mark where the headphones gave out a high pitch noise in the left speaker. It has taken 2 weeks for my hearing to properly return.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$160.00.

Rose

RoseBlacktown

I got this as a present. It is lightweight, foldable, comfortable and has a great sound with noise cancelling and microphone. It was on sale in jb hifi which was a bonus. My son used this to listen in his laptop and connected easily. I will purchase one for him as well.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how JBL Tune 600BTNC compares to other Wireless Headphones

Ty L

Ty LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love them.

Great ANC headphones at entry level price.

The ear cushions are comfortable, soft and easy to wear for long periods.

Easily connects to any and all devices I've tried. Microphone is clear from the receivers end I've been told. Battery times are as advertised, which is good.

The sound is pretty decent for the price. Provides balanced listening and not overly bassy like some earphones do to compensate for sounding like crap. I tend to listen to heavier prog/rock and they provide alot more musical detail than my speakers and sub.

Overall I'd recommend these to anyone as good sounding and awesome value.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$140.00.

VV

VVMelbourne

Excellent sound and quality

Excellent sound out of this unit. I use it almost everyday listening to audio via Bluetooth. Connects seamlessly to my phone and laptop. I like that these headphone come with an option to switch off the noise-cancelling to save battery if required as well as they come with an audio cable jack (and cable) if you run out of battery power ... fantastic!.. overall an awesome headset from JBL.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Yyilmaz

Yyilmaz

Excellent sound and noise cancelling for price.

This unit has excellent sound and noise cancelling for price. Good battery life too. A little flimsy in build quality, but this is a great buy for a low price.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$117.00.

JohnSydney, NSW

Good Headphones for the price

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$109.00.

notis82

Perfect for a long haul flight.

Cooyacaz

Cooyacazasked

I have been able to connect to my htc phone and lenovo tablet, but cannot seem to connect to our new lg tv (partner connected his earphones to tv but is a dfifferent brand). Any ideas...cheers.

John

No sorry I haven’t tried to connect to a tv so you maybe better off checking with JBL

Greg

Gregasked

I'm having trouble getting stereo reception by either bluetooth or on cable connection. Sound in left speaker only. Can't find an instruction or a sequence on the controls to make this work. Brand new, maybe 20 minutes listening this far.

John

I dont have any issues like that and mine last for more than 12 hours without charging. I would say you have faulty set; take them back an exchange for another pair; you shouldn't have any issues with JBL stuff

Natasha J.

Natasha J.asked

Can it be connected to two devices at the same time eg. iPad and phone? I see people did this with other jbl Headphone but mine doesn’t do the same...

notis82

Sorry not sure I only have it connected to my phone.

John

hi there no sorry i haven't tried to connect to two devices at the same time; i dont think it can do that