JBL Tune 600BTNC

JBL Tune 600BTNC

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JohnSydney, NSW

Good Headphones for the price

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $109.00.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Battery Life
Bluetooth
Noise Cancellation

notis82

Perfect for a long haul flight.

Greg

Gregasked

I'm having trouble getting stereo reception by either bluetooth or on cable connection. Sound in left speaker only. Can't find an instruction or a sequence on the controls to make this work. Brand new, maybe 20 minutes listening this far.

John

I dont have any issues like that and mine last for more than 12 hours without charging. I would say you have faulty set; take them back an exchange for another pair; you shouldn't have any issues with JBL stuff

Natasha J.

Natasha J.asked

Can it be connected to two devices at the same time eg. iPad and phone? I see people did this with other jbl Headphone but mine doesn’t do the same...

notis82

Sorry not sure I only have it connected to my phone.

John

hi there no sorry i haven't tried to connect to two devices at the same time; i dont think it can do that

Get an answer from our members and JBL representatives