JBL Tuner

MPNs: JBL00066 and JBLTUNERBLKAU

3.5

GDR
GDRPerth

After 18 months the DAB Mode just stopped!

My JBL Tuner purchased Dec 2019 was performing as specified. Suddenly in June 2021 (6 months outside warranty) the LED Display advised NO SIGNAL when in DAB mode (tried it in other areas with same result) and left me with a FM tuner which continued on fine .... but I bought it for the DAB!

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $119.00.

ExpectTheBest
ExpectTheBestPerth, WA

This portable radio bluetooth is a great size and good enough sound

I was looking for a portable bluetooth device but wanted to stream from my device and listen to radio. I wanted to hear the radio in the house, wherever I happen to be. Someone suggested this and I loved it from the time I opened the box. For under $100 it was a great find. I can carry it in one palm and place it as close as I need to when I am cooking, bbqing, gardening, outdoors and indoors. Extremely easy to set up, save digital radio stations, great sound, and overall easy to use. The charge lasts for 10hrs+. Would highly recommend to someone who is just after music whilst moving around, no fuss, no complicated buttons, charging...maybe it isn't waterproof and that may put someone off. But I really don't mind that.

Purchased in January 2020 at Officeworks for $100.00.