JD Electrical and Communications

JD Electrical and Communications

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ben Schroeder

Ben SchroederSouth East Queensland, QLD

JD delivers once again!

We are a repeat customer and are always impressed with the service and price. JD and Al have both been great for us in the past, installing light switches, exhaust fan, ceiling fans, lights among other things. JD's pricing is always very fair, and he makes me feel like I am a valued customer. I don't even bother comparing quotes anymore, cause JD always satisfies my needs. Thanks JD and Al!

Peter Wilson

Peter WilsonQueensland, Australia

Less than the estimate

I received a $200 estimate via email but was only charged $155 incl. GST. Another company charged me a $50 callout fee during business hours with a $600 quote for the same work. JD Electrical did a professional job at an excellent price. They have my highest praise and recommendation.

The job:

1. Replace existing standard kitchen light fitting
2. Install & wire new toilet exhaust fan with separate switch

The house has a safety switch and is a lowset dwelling with 9' ceilings in Brisbane. We had already purchased the kitchen light and exhaust fan fixtures to be installed.