100% · 30%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Gaetano D.
Gaetano D.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service, speed and clean job

JD Electrical came for a site visit and quote very rapidly, the job was done a few days later, they arrived on time and left the place cleaner than they found it. They used the least intrusive path for the wiring. I couldn't be happier.
Ben Schroeder
Ben SchroederSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

JD delivers once again!

We are a repeat customer and are always impressed with the service and price. JD and Al have both been great for us in the past, installing light switches, exhaust fan, ceiling fans, lights among other things. JD's pricing is always very fair, and he makes me feel like I am a valued customer. I don't even bother comparing quotes anymore, cause JD always satisfies my needs. Thanks JD and Al!

Peter Wilson
Peter WilsonQueenslandAustralia9 posts

Less than the estimate

I received a $200 estimate via email but was only charged $155 incl. GST. Another company charged me a $50 callout fee during business hours with a $600 quote for the same work. JD Electrical did a professional job at an excellent price. They have my highest praise and recommendation.

The job:

1. Replace existing standard kitchen light fitting

2. Install & wire new toilet exhaust fan with separate switch

The house has a safety switch and is a lowset dwelling with 9' ceilings in Brisbane. We had already purchased the kitchen light and exhaust fan fixtures to be installed.