Jet-USA 3100 PSI RX470

Jet-USA 3100 PSI RX470

See the Best Electric Pressure Washers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ian

IanGippsland, VIC

Very noisy and low pressure

From the first time I used this washer I tried to return it due to low pressure, very noisy and turbo nozzle faulty. Crazy sales staff were very difficult to deal with and they wanted a video to show the faults which didn’t achieve anything. After about 4 months I got a replacement nozzle. They made it impossible to claim warranty so I am stuck with a piece of rubbish.

Purchased in May 2015 at Crazy Sales for $169.00.

Noise Level

Not good at all

Don’t waste ur money for jet USA pressure washer. The hose split in a few months can’t get i new hose from local shop. I am not going to buy anything from them again

Purchased in November 2018 at Raw Pleasure for $155.00.

Noise Level

Lovely looking exterior - Never again!

I have a Jet-USA 3500 PSI RX500 which I used once for about 10 minutes and then the pressure dropped and it has never worked since. From the outside the machine looks great - It just doesn't work. I wouldn't touch one with a barge pole. :( Sorry but NO!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Brian Crow

Brian CrowSydney, NSW

As described

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Sam

Sam

Worst experience I have ever had.

I used only 15 times and it is stop working.It is a lemon. You should spend almost a day to take it to service at seven hills sydney. Part and service is always problem.In the past i purchased another item from this company and i regret i made same mistake again i purchased this water pressure last year.Never purchase again this companies products again

Date PurchasedOct 2017

gmoe

gmoemelbourne

Rubbish!!!

Its has broken within 20 washes of my car also while washing the pressure is poor at best. I pulled it apart to find one of the pieces of plastic that helps regulate the water had snapped inside cannot find spare parts very disappointing will be going with a better brand next time

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Biggest piece of trash I’ve had bought! Completely ripped me off!

Garbage. Misleading information. 3200psi garbage.
More like dribbling out of a hose. Use your money on well known brands from a hardware store.
karcha, gerni orleading brands are the way to go.
Bought this junk on catch of the day. If it’s a no name brand don’t buy it. G

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Paul

PaulAU

Heap of junk

Machine blasts for about 5 seconds then just a trickle. No manual supplied, on-line manual is a nothing, just a sketch of the machine. You tube review is of a man washing a path, instruction video is of a man washing his car. Nil info on set up or problem solving.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Deza da Advocate

Deza da AdvocateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grossly exaggerated PSI & doesn't work properly

I had this unit for a very short time because I returned it. It was quite bad for the following:
1. When it is on and the trigger is NOT pressed, it is constantly turning itself on and off.
2. It leaks from the base of the lance trigger.
3. Water pressure is considerably less than both the maximum 3100 PSI and below the continuous 2000 PSI claimed. The water pressure from this 3100 PSI is less than my old 1600PSI Karcher
To the sellers credit they provided a prompt refund after I returned it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Miyagi

Miyagi

Money For Nothing

Date PurchasedSep 2017

G and R

G and RGosford, Nsw, 2257

Decent value & quality however PSI rating missleading

Bought online to replace a similar sized Makita unit from Masters a few years ago. This Jet-USA RX470 appears as well manufactured as the Makita HW102, perhaps a little better. Wanted a higher pressure machine this time and expected the 3100psi JET-USA to be much better than the 1450psi MAKITA. In actuality it's weaker. Perhaps its a self administrated rating system. Rating may also have something to do with supplied single nozzle not allowing stripping action. (wanted to remove moss and lichen from cement and tile). Price was good so didn't bother returning as it's an otherwise quiet and tidy pressure cleaner. My advice. Next time I'll get a petrol one with horsepower rating.

Date PurchasedMar 2017