• Seat Room
  • Wi-Fi

john hassett

john hassettGippsland, VIC

Very Poor Airline

Had a trip booked from melbourne to cairn for 4 people had to cancel as covid rules say we must quarantine for 14 days we where only going for 12 days [could not postpone as there was no accommodation available] received full refund from melbourne airport parking, novotel cairn resort via webjet but jetstar NO. would refund cairns to melbourne flight but not melbourne to cairns what a load of crap just money hungry they what people to support australian companies then they treat people like this never again will book with such a poor air line

No compassion or sympathy covid

Bhathiya S.

Bhathiya S.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible Ground staff

DepartureBrisbane QLD, Australia

Shaz

ShazWestern District, VIC

Do not expect a FULL refund.

If you cancel a flight for a valid reason (COVID) and get a credit voucher as a refund,(eg $260.66) and later on you then use that voucher for a new flight at a cheaper rate (eg $198) for the same flight route, you do not get a credit voucher for the remaining $62. So if you have to cancel the rebooked flight for a different valid reason (compassionate grounds - death of a family member), you end up with a $198 voucher instead of your original $260.66 and you haven’t even travelled.

No name

No name Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Treated like cattle!.

Ground staff need customer service training. Rude, disrespectful, unprofessional and treat people paying their wages as cattle. Please go elsewhere for better customer service, save the time, money and trouble dealing with these incompetent fools. Qantas is much much better.

Chloe

ChloeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Covid - Crap setvice

We booked honeymoon due to Covid had to change from port Douglas to Airlie beach
Jetstar charged an additional $800 due to “upgrade” so we had to pay. Still saying non refundable but if I book online it’s $600 cheaper. The first person didn’t say exchange was more expensive, second person said refund is best option, rang back to get refund and she says no it’s not refundable!! So they make extra $800 at our expense due to COVID. It’s our honeymoon our wedding already postponed. This is utter rubbish

Bmc

Bmc

Absolutely shocking

Canceled my flight three times Gold Coast to Avalon. Cost me an absolute fortune in accommodation, refused to help in any way. Impossible to speak to anyone.
I’m furious . Never again

DISGRUNTLED

DISGRUNTLEDPerth, WA

Frustrating

Booking process was thru Qantas but to finalise referred to the Jetstar site. Payment made to Jetstar as asked but should not have been. Jetstar wont refund.Qantas wont talk with me.

worst customer service

Jet star was meant to send me a refund but they sent the money to someone else.
and they say they can't do anything about it. how can this even happen? this is unreal.
Useless customer service.

Raymond2803

Raymond2803South East Queensland, QLD

Greedy

Ridiculously overpriced

Not cheap at all after paying for all "extras". $65 for a couple of KGs over the hand luggage limit. Way to ruin the start of your holiday! Waste of money.

Money grabbers , unfriendly

Had to pay extra $45 for an average of just 1.25kg over for 4 people, nasty nasty , woman at checkin was cold and sour .
Second time this has happened, such cheap skates , I spent over $1000 on airfares...avoid them if you can

Lisa

LisaCentral, SA

Going broke

After being caught in the latest Melbourne pandemic
I’d booked a flight to Melbourne with free return (overinflated one way though
Yes $440 one way basically double
Tried to refund before the trip due to them changing then during the border closures I should have been able to change foc but they hung up on me several x due to too many calls so we had to book online
Then go online to try to sort it no refund as tickets were free (actually weren’t scammed)
Will never fly with them again
Last time
This is how companies die a fast death

Sana

Sana

Unhelpful, heartless, ripping people off at difficult covid time

Flight from Melbourne cancelled due to covid. Domestic flight with Jetstar on 3rd June will be affected. All I am asking is for credit neither Jetstar or flight centre wants to help. We even paid for 2 checked in bags. So stressed out. Other airline credited without question.not using Jetstar or flight centre again.

Jaime Z.

Jaime Z.

They rip off customers and poor service

Tried changing flight after gov imposed restricciones due to covid. Jet star sevice was shocking couldn't care less that gov had recomended we dont fly to melb. I had to change flight by paying extra $230 on a $300 return ticket Brisbane to Melbourne. Never buy again from them. No wonder they have 1.5 review

Bev

Bevasked

Domestic

I recently went to your website to book a flighht from Sydney Kingsford Smith to Tullamarine. I was given several flight options to choose from in the evening, so I selected a flight.
When the booking was finalised I ended up with a booking to Avalon, landing at a time I can get the only connecting bus to Southern cross station. There is no other bus until 11 pm. my other solutuions are more than 2 hours travel in a taxi. I am a senior and am too old to be waiting in the freezing cold for a bus at 11pm at night. Is there another solution? Booking ref 131538.

Sam

Samasked

Domestic

Why isn’t your team trained on what are weighed?

My laptop bag was weighed and end up paying $65 when returning to Sydney. I later found on Jetstar website that laptop is not weighed. The attendant keeps arguing rudely that everything is weighed. Absolutely poor customer service.

Samuel P.

Samuel P.asked

Jetstar

-The name on the voucher is either a passenger or the contact on your new booking
Does anyone know what it means by the contact on your new booking for jetstar credit vouchers?