Jetstar
1.5 from 2,808 reviews

See the Best Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2,190

missy

missyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again Jetstar!

Never have I seen such a bad business operation. My daughter was supposed to leave at 10am today. the flight ended up departing at 8.15pm, 10hours late! Never again jetstar!

DestinationDenpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia

Worst Airline

Flight delayed and not even one staff member inform to passengers about it , always cancelled or delayed flights. If you can choose other airline please do so because JETSTAR is far the worst.

Pathetic service!!!

The service is poor, and it becomes even hard when it comes to travelling with the babies. Inconvenience is something which is inevitable with JetStar. Poor mismanagement and timing issues!

Mags H

Mags HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flight from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast

Flight was delayed due to work action we heard the news sitting at the airport!! On board 2 hrs later the said delay was due to aircraft coming out of Adelaide late and delayed Re landing in Melbourne! Pilot was out of hrs! Load of nonsense as on news channel the told the reasons! You underestimate the intelligent of your passengers! Fly Virgin next time !! They pay their staff decent wage! Sadly Jetstar seems to have lousy reviews!

DestinationSunshine Coast QLD, Australia
BookingThrough Airline

Terrible airline- avoid at all costs

DepartureGold Coast QLD, Australia

Customer service 0 , compassion 0 rudeness 10

WiFi
DepartureGold Coast QLD, Australia

Rod

RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impossible to Contact

I have been on hold three times now for greater than 60 minutes and when someone answers they cannot provide an answer and need to refer to a supervisor. The service is pathetic and they refer to the chat function on the website which is equally as pathetic. Charge me 10% more and get someone to answer the phone who can answer questions. Never again.
For Jetstar - The simple becomes the most difficult situation to solve.

DestinationPhuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Never fly Jetstar

DepartureAdelaide SA, Australia
BookingThrough Airline

Jetstar ripped me off no star

Jetstar overcharged deceiving charge of $200 total amount instead of charging me $200 they charged me $650, i have calling jetstar for 5 hours emailed i still cant get through this is the last ill fly with jetstar im still trying to get a refund horrible service

Atrocious

Taylor

TaylorSydney, NSW

i kick myself for booking with them again

My flight today was cancelled with a few hours notice and the only options are to travel tomorrow. It cuts your holiday short and adds hours of extra travel for my toddler. I have had issues with this airline before and I wish I had not booked with them again!

DestinationAdelaide SA, Australia

Abi G.

Abi G.Perth, WA

Poor customer handling

My flight was cancelled due to technical issues. That's OK and all, but their handling of the customers was very poor. Customers were left stranded in the airport, no explanation for refund process or transfer to the next flight, so I have to book another flight myself. Applied for a refund and it's not been solved for 2 weeks. Refund application is tricky as you have to ask 'Jess' and live chat was not helpful either, so slow and waste of my time.

DeparturePerth Airport (PER), Perth Airport Australia Barat, Australia
DestinationMelbourne Victoria, Australia

Never Fly Jetstar

DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia
BookingThrough Airline

Don't fly with these airline they will leave you in tears

It doesn't get any better than this we have cancelled the flight due to pilot illness good work way to retain customers. If you fly with them you too run to risk or being succumbed to their mercy and it will end in tears for you mentally and finically

DepartureCoolangatta QLD, Australia
DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia
GJR

GJRSydney, NSW

Sale fare debacle

I decided to take advantage of the Black Friday sale to book a return trip.
Three times the system crashed with an error message. Each time it crashed, the fare increased. I decided to complain via Jetstars on line chat which appears to be the only way to contact Jetstar. Over an hour on chat with someone from overseas that couldn't understand my complaint. The respondent advised there are limited seats on sale fares but as I explained, the same number of seats were still available, it was the Baggage component that increased each time the system crashed.
I eventually found a phone number for Jetstar to complain & couldn't understand the person on the phone.
This wasted several hours of my time with no apology from Jetstar.

DepartureSydney Airport (SYD), Sydney NSW, Australia
DestinationQueensland, Australia
LeArrows

LeArrowsAU

Dirty planes, awful service, uncomfortable seats, not even cheap

At the gate fine of $65 for an 8kg (rather than 7kg) carry on total including my small handbag. Comparable fares with Virgin include 23kg check in allowance. Plane was filthy with potato chips ground into the carpet. Gates tend to be the furthest away at the airport and they'll charge you for anything from selecting a seat to sneezing without permission.

Excustomer

ExcustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stranded

Jetstar cancelled our flight from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh city by text after we had checked out of our resort with no explanation. It took 5 months to get a refund- never again will we fly with Jetstar.

DestinationHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Karan

KaranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No issues at all with jetstar

Flew with jetstar to bali singapore Queenstown n Bangkok didnt have any problems at all. Just one flight was delayed by 20 mins but thats alryt not a big deal. Got upgraded to extra leg room seat on flight to bangkok so cant complain. Overall flight experience was good. Booking process is easy and straight forward. Well You cant expect million dollar service from a budget airline.

DestinationSingapore

Olawale O.

Olawale O.Sydney, NSW

Payment for extra luggage at the gate

I think this is just a terrible airliner. We were made to pay $65 at the gate for a carry on that weighed 2kg extra. It felt like the staffs were being payed an incentive for every extra fee they brought the company in penalties..
I do not see any customer loyalty from jetstar.
It would be great if all their staffs could take a customer service course.

DepartureSydney Airport (SYD), Sydney NSW, Australia
DestinationGold Coast QLD, Australia

Jai

JaiSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia
DestinationPhuket International Airport (HKT), Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand
ClassBusiness Class