• Seat Room
  • Wi-Fi

Nicky

NickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading and dishonest company

Overcharged for in-flight purchased food. Showed proof as requested but they wiggled out of it spinning me some yarn that 'promotional snacks are chosen by the computer at random.' Disgraceful.

azzam

azzamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It’s very very bad service and the one of staff member

In last half n hour they said it’s delayed 4 hours and I’ve got important meeting it’s less than one start even no way use them any more no more

Aries

Aries

Flight cancelled- 2 weeks away...due to Covid situation in Perth

Booked a flight this morning, cancelled now due to Covid in Perth. Next to No Cases.
Flight not for 2 weeks.
This is ridiculous over-reaction that leaves customers helpless.
Who is making these stupid decisions?

DestinationPerth WA, Australia

Dipen

DipenSydney, NSW

Be careful before you book flight with this company

I have booked flight from Sydney to Melbourne d I have disgusting experience with flight check in crew. So people who are reading this review I let you know that they ask you to weight your carry bag and laptop bag at last minute before checking and forced you to pay extra $65 so you won’t get time to fix your weight. Rudest and disrespectful disgusting people. I will never ever select service from this airline again. Also there is no social distancing in plane it’s fully packed so Risk your travel on your on

Zealander

Zealander

Crap star

Passed through domestic on return from Bali last year, Customs staff the rudest I have ever dealt with, terrible experience, I walked ahead of hubby towards Customs, he pushed my suitcase, she asked hubby if it was his bag, he replied NO !! It’s my wife’s, she asked my name, then proceed to scream my name, push your own bag. I was shocked, as my bag was heavy to move. Then at Customs counter the foreign guy was so abusive and on a power trip, I was getting a bad feeling about Cairns airport. All our trips from Brisbane to Bali we have never encountered such abuse, power hungry airline staff as there is in Cairns.

DepartureCairns QLD, Australia
Shelly

ShellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Airline Ever

Booked earliest flight from Bne to Townsville on 12th Oct for the 10th December. Had arrangements to be picked up to meet ongoing travel in Nth Qld. Received email on the 18th Nov to say flight change by an hour departing and returning. Called to get refund as my tour was leaving at 8.30 from Townsville airport and they won't wait. Philippine call centre offered me a voucher only. Tried to tell her my ongoing travel was earlier than arrival time because of their time change. Was quoted so called covid legislation. Ended up telling her to leave the flight because no doubt true to jetstar's form the flight would be cancelled anyway. Absolutely disgraceful un australian business. Surely ACCC could do something about this scam of a company.

Worse customer services

Due to their fault I missed my flights...very bad customer service. It’s bloody awaful... there is no apology neither explain to customer properly. The staff over Sidney international airport who worked at 630am today and stayed for customer service she was worse. Never ever check the ID prof or check the details correctly either and mixed my name with other and they canceled my flight and next Person who has similar name they got mixed up and cancelled flight..

DepartureSídney NSW, Australia
DestinationAdelaide SA, Australia
Troy Tutaki

Troy TutakiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exploiting the pandemic for plumping profits with parasitic, unreasonable & unjustifiable multiple "cancellations'

Out of pocket

Out of pocketDarling Downs, QLD

The worst customer service I have ever encountered

Booked return flights to Melbourne and received confirmation 9.43 am 13/11/2020.
Email sent from Jetstar cancelling my flights 12.52am 14/11/2020.
No refund offered.
Only travel voucher offered.
Tried to contact Jetstar through various channels to request a full refund. All channels offered are either dead ends or say they have call overload and to either try later, try another channel or hold on until they are available.
It has taken me all day and multiple attempts to access a live chat. The refund will take up to 15 days.
Cancellation, then forced to jump through multiple hoops to get a refund.
Unacceptable.

DepartureBrisbane QLD, Australia

BPS

BPSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Christmas Eve Flights cancelled

I had booked our son to fly up from Melbourne to Brisbane on Jetstar on Christmas Eve hoping that the borders would be open. Last night, after national cabinet had in principle agreed that the borders-except WA- would open by Christmas, his flight was cancelled. Fortunately I have managed to rebook him on Qantas at suitable time- he has to be at work on Christmas Eve until 5. Just thinking that Jetstar might be cancelling flights so that they can reinstate them and charge higher fares because everyone is desperate to get home for Christmas. Spent a long time on the phone to Jetstar and they are refunding my money- less the $3.40 carbon offset that I paid. Very unhappy customer

Letsholiday

LetsholidaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Cancelled Flight

We all understand that flights get cancelled under Covid conditions , but they had Qantas flights available and we are even willing to pay the extra 33 % but they cant help with anything like that and will take over two week to refund our full money held for the past two months , so we cant use that either , I guess the poor staff and Alan Joyce wants us all to fly but really the company cant help with booking another flight

DestinationHamilton Island, Whitsundays QLD, Australia
emon unlucky

emon unluckyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bages

Bad service got in Adelaide they want money and money I have 200 gm over they charged me $65 they are nuts they don’t even care about customers at all

DepartureAdelaide SA, Australia
Barbara Tuipea

Barbara TuipeaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

UNREALIABLE AND MISLEADING!!

Jetstar really just fxcked me off zzz how tf do they cancel a flight 3weeks before the scheduled date?
How do you they not offer cash refund but voucher reimbursement to use only for Jetstar when they do not have any flights scheduled in the next 2-4months?
How do they cancel the flight 3weeks prior and expect us to book with another flight agency during covid19 that impacts expenses etc.
yet they said “wait for the flights timetable to be processed on our website if your booking is not cancelled”
This is unfair and information advised by their customer service was very misleading

DepartureAuckland, New Zealand
Maca

MacaSydney, NSW

Jetstar should be renamed FRAUDSTAR

VCV

VCVGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refund policy unbearable: they just took my money, and that's it

DepartureDenpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonésie
DestinationMelbourne Victoria, Australie
ClassPremium Economy

Find out how Jetstar compares to other Airlines

Terrible service and contradictory credit policies

Jetstar are exceptionally difficult to liaise with and have a flawed customer service/credit policy. Despite them settling my complaint & agreeing to a refund I was then told different information from every "person" I spoke to. I was then told despite having a medial certificate stating we could not fly, they refused to refund my money. Jetstar cannot be trusted and are in fact are operating contradictory to their policies. I recommend flying with a more reputable carrier !

Jose Carrillo

Jose CarrilloSouth East Queensland, QLD

How they have got 1.5 stars, It should be 0

They canceled my flight, they re-scheduled us for the next day. The next day they could not find our booking, so we have to get new tickets on Qantas. We got a refund, but at the end of the day, we lost 400 AUD plus one day.
I lodged a complaint through the Airline Customer Advocate, however, nothing happens because they seem to be owned by the Airlines.

DepartureBrisbane QLD, Australia
Joe

JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero customer service/info after delays and diverted flight.

Flight diverted...but then no info for 2 hours on Tarmac for 5 teens who were pretty upset as they could not get home, Customer service knocked off and went home though. had to fork out for accommodation with no help from Jetstar whatsoever.

DepartureAdelaide SA, Australia
Not happy

Not happySydney, NSW

Shame on you Jetstar

Jetstar is refusing to refund flights that HSC students booked for overseas 'schoolies' trips. My son saved for two years to pay for his flight. Shame on you Jetstar after the year these kids have had. They need the money to organise somewhere else to go.

Thank you Jetstar.