Jetstar

In-Flight Entertainment
1.2 (1,705)
Wi-Fi
1.1 (1,254)
Brand Manager for Jetstar? Claim your listing.
See the Best Domestic Airlines in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jetstar6,713 reviews
chirag m.NTDarwin, NT
Sancho
SanchoNTDarwin, NT2 posts

Trash

I would give it a negative 10 if possible. This is by a mile the worst company in the whole transport industry.
Fact 1: Your flight will never leave on time
Fact 2: On a good day, they will give you at least 5 [Content Removed] reasons why your flight went from 10 minutes delay to 30 then an hour, and finally 2 hours if the gods are merciful.

Book with them. At least now you know what to expect. As a matter of fact, expect worse than what I listed, if you want to screw up your mental health of course. Show details

anthony p.
anthony p.
  Domestic

Don't take no for an answer

reference my review of Jetstar 24/2/24.
I went back into the website for flight schedules and pricing for the 16/07/24 and there was the same fare of $109 I again selected that fare and it did not change to $243 as it did previously so my chat with [Name Removed] proved successful and was able to book that fare at $109.
cheers
anthony Show details
Matthew V
Matthew VQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excessive charge

Tried booking for 2 people online. Was part way through booking when the concern of making a mistake arose. I called to ask for help and a customer service helped to make the booking. Following payment I tried to see if it were actually possible to book for 2. I made it to the check out with flights costing $177 less than what was charged. I called to ask how and was told that $177 was the charge for the booking over the phone which took a total of 5 minutes. I was not informed of the cost prior to booking over the phone. I feel ripped off. Show details
peter
peterQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Amazing service n

I had a funeral in Melbourne and missed my flight back to QLD due to traffic. By time I got to airport the last flight had closed but I approached desk at gate and gentleman there was amazing. Re opened the flight and secured me a seat. Couldn’t have been more helpful along with ladies at gate. Staff on flight were lovely.
The flght was last out of Melbourne to Gold Coast on 23/2
Thank you so much. Show details
Hemangini S.
Hemangini S.

Very bad

TerribleOut ..the flight cancelled and they gave us flight aftee 24hrs...and gave only 10$ cuppon dor food...which food counter provide food in 10$ cost, ..this is my last time booking woth Jetstar... I don't recommend, especially if you need to be somewhere on time. Won't be using jetstar in the future. Show details
Claire
Claire
Gary
Gary

Shitstar

Every flight this year and last year delayed I'm done.rename shitstar Show details
Ellen
EllenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Disappointing Jetstar experience

Jetstar sent email week before flight changing time from 6.25am to 8.50am Brisbane to Cairns. This caused grief regarding my other bookings. Upon ringing Jetstar and talking to their assistant ,who I could barely understand ,my flight had been cancelled before Xmas but they left it to a week before to let me know. I should have just booked with Virgin as have had no trouble with early morning bookings. I am a Qantas frequent flyer but looking more to Virgin now Show details
Alexa
Alexa

NEVER booking with Jetstar again

TERRIBLE experience every single time. Their customer service line is no help either, same [Content Removed] as what we can do online (the website crashed 2x and took the money out of my bank acc ut didn't send a ticket and on their side, it said I didn't pay), and online ins unreliable. After 1.5 ours of being left on hold every now and then they couldn't and didn't do [Content Removed]
1tanalaura
1tanalauraNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
rkolev
rkolev
Saba A.
Saba A.
  Domestic

Worst service please don’t book with them… baddd baddd

Jetstar is bad don’t book with them, they always cancel our flight Show details