Harley & Sons Roofing

Harley & Sons Roofing

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harley & Sons Roofing

4.4
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Dana
Dana Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent job

we have gutter and downpipes replaced and roof cleaned, now our house looks so new. even neighbour came over asking for the contact. the service provided by the Harley and Son is excellent : good communication, friendly staff, thorough job, reasonable price, process was smooth. we are very happy . Highly recommended

They delivered what they promised

This is the second time we've used Harley & Sons. Accurate and competitive pricing, good, centralised communication, polite, punctual and thorough, including site clean up. Highly recommended - nothing was too much trouble.

Chris L.
Chris L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gutters and down pipes look fantastic

It's been four months now since Harley and Sons replaced our gutters and down pipes. We endured that terrible storm and persistent rain for days and even though we lost power for a couple of days, the gutters and down pipes came up to all expectations. Highly recommended.

Errol
ErrolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Roof looks amazing! A very happy customer.

Roof replace with Boral Tiles by Harley & Sons.
Best service by any Tradies ever dealt with.
Communication with office staff as well with Tradies with efficient.
The Company could teach all Tradies how to run a business. worked on time.
Great job!
Thank you James, Jim and staff.

Our roof restoration

I couldn’t recommend Harley and sons more highly, not only were they very professional and friendly, they honored their commitment when Covid broke up our restoration. Really nice guys as well, and I am extremely happy with the job. I wish every business was half as good,
Andrew McLean

Top Job for an excellent price

These guys didn't mess me about when some others did. We needed a roof restoration and they turned it around a few weeks. Top job, 10/10, well done, would recommend

Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect job

Harley and Sons replaced my roof and gutters all around my house. My house looks so new that all my neighbors are wanting some work done too - I have recommended they get Harley and Sons to quote as they offered a good price and process was very smooth

Linh N.
Linh N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good professional service

I was not look forwad to replayce our roof. My friend said call Harley and sons and recommended and iam happy with good service. I had few questions... Maybe more than some. But they helped with it all.

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Roof looks brand new

The plumbers turned up on time to our house. Re pointed and painted our tiles. When I arrived home from work our house was completely spotless and the roof looked fantastic.

Happy Customer
Happy Customer Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One very happy customer!

I had Harley and Sons come out to restore my tiled roof and it looks absolute perfection. I could not be happier. Not only am I extremely happy with the roof but the service I experienced was exceptional. Shane who was the guy that came out to quote was very thorough, the customer service team were very helpful and provided regular updates as to when it would be done and completed by. And the guys who did the roof took no time at all! The whole experience was worth every cent!

Darren
Darren Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Roof re spray and gutters replaced.

We had Harley & Sons re-spray our colour bond and replace our gutters & downpipes. The boys where quick and efficient and actually did more then what was listed on the quote. Upon completion they cleaned up like they where never were there.

Andy was great to deal with and easy to
communicate too.

Highly recommend - will use their services again down the track.

Trent
TrentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

The service and quality was great. Had Harley and Sons quote a few jobs for me not only came in under my budget, the work they completed was quality and and ahead of schedule!

dredre
dredreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Harley and Sons came out today to quote on a roof restoration. I cannot comment on their quality of work, as after explaining the process and that our cement tile cannot be painted, they explained that completing a full restoration is not only currently not needed, but it's not possible to paint our roof.

They spent a lot of time with me detailing what to look for in needing pointing replaced, explained that a clean and maintenance would suffice for now, and that all being well, we have many years before needing their services.

It's amazing that they were so patient in supplying this info and not interested in simply doing the work because I thought that we needed it!

Peni
Peni Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lesson learnt

For an agreement to finish job within 4 days took 3 weeks. They kept lying to us and made so many excuses.I wouldn't recommend this mob. Took measurement of our gutters and ended up ordering wrong size.. Be careful guys shop around people can't be trusted this days.

Anyeta
AnyetaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good work but extra costs that we were not expecting