Jim's Cleaning Group - Window Cleaning

Jim's Cleaning Group - Window Cleaning

Monique C.

Monique C.Perth, WA

Awesome job!

Communication was outstanding! I received a response quickly. I was really impressed with their enthusiasm and dedication. Friendly, used own equipment and done a wonderful job! Thank you so much!

Ruby G.

Ruby G.Perth, WA

Haig was lovely and very professional

He was very professional and friendly and even offered to do the door free of charge. He used all of his own equipment and did a very quick but efficient joB! Will definitely be using him again!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

I'm so glad to hear that we were able to do such a great job for you, Ruby! :)

Adrian and Lina Aggett

Adrian and Lina AggettSydney, NSW

Great service and value for money

Jims window cleaning at Croydon were very helpful and the quality of the cleaning extremely high. We would thoroughly recommend them to our family and friends as a great value service

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review Adrian and Lina. we look forward to working with you again :)

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Window Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Barry

BarryPeel, WA

Excellent Response

I asked for a quote for the cleaning of the windows for a house that a friend is moving into. After submitting my request i had a call within minutes from Christine. The house purchase by my friend has been delayed but will certainly use Christine to carry out the work of cleaning the windows due to her excellent response.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear that Barry! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Christine

Fantastic service

Windows came up a treat. Fast and efficient service from a lovely couple. They arrived on time and were very professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend their services to anyone.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We really appreciate that Marguerite! We look forward to working with you again

fantastic!

Thank you Gus your the best window cleaner and it wasn't an easy job!! Fast efficient and very friendly. Several windows to get through and they had never been done before.

He really is isn't he!!

David

David

Very happy, excellent job.

Andrew is a very pleasant guy, very polite and professional. He did a really good job and fast too. I would have him back again. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting their windows cleaned.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you we really appreciate that David! We look forward to working with you again

Happy Client St Kilda.

Happy Client St Kilda.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional, highly recommended.

"The contractor Eddie contacted us promptly following us reaching out to Jim's, communication was clear on the phone. The contractor arrived at the agreed time, assessed the job and cleaned the windows to a high standard. Upon completion the contractor cleaned up after himself and we are very satisfied and will work with Jim's again.

Marg

MargGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good result at a good price

The cleaners were polite, punctual and efficient, producing a very good result for a very fair price. They also were clean, and left no mess. I would recommend the service.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Marg :)

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy! Great service!

Thanks to Don! He did such a wonderful job cleaning our windows and outdoor cafe blinds. It was well overdue and Don went the extra mile to get them back to looking like new! Highly recommend, we will be getting Don back for sure. Thank you :)

Any time Jess :)

Very happy

Very happy with the service provided and reasonably priced. Would definitely use again. Thank you!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

It is our pleasure Lisa:)

Great!

Was very happy with the cleaning job, the windows look fantastic and I will be using this service again. I would highly recommend to anyone that needs windows cleaned thank you

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review Maria :)

Marissa

MarissaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So happy with window cleaning. Barry was great from initial quote to delivery of service. Highly recommend services. Barrys attention to detail im my dads big family home was exceptional.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words Marissa!

Kate Carlin

Kate Carlin

What a great job

As an older woman, I am careful about who comes into my home. Peter was very professional whilst being friendly and very helpful. He did a wonderful job cleaning my windows which is something I cannot manage. I will definately use the service again. Great job done quickly and efficiently.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are so pleased to hear that Kate! We look forward to working with you again

Sonya Cerny

Sonya CernyPerth, WA

Graeme Powell was brilliant and cleaned the windows perfectly!

Graeme came and gave us a free quote and cleaned our windows for a great price. He was friendly and we had a great chat! We will definitely be using his services in the future, also for cleaning our solar panels.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again, Sonya! :)

Kaye Q

Kaye QAustralian Capital Territory

On time, excellent job

Every part of the process was easy, timely and professional. I was very satisfied with the end result - money well spent. I will certainly engage these services again - definitely stress-free.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the great review Kaye! We look forward to working with you again

Sharon S.

Sharon S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

He was great I called them, he got back to me straight away and completed the job the same day. Great service & great communication. He even collected the keys from my Real Estate agent.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's really great to hear Sharon :)

So happy with the service and the price!

Excellent service and the job was completed with care and attention to detail. We were very happy with the price. We'll definitely get Barry back to do our windows next time.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review Lara :) We look forward to working with you again

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Crystal clear windows

Extremely pleased with the job that Gus did. I have and will continue to recommend him to friends. Gus was very cheerful in the light rain, windows and flyscreens were done perfectly.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review, Margaret! We look forward to working with you again soon

Alex

Alex

Very good job and great help!

We are very happy with the quote and the service Barry provided. He did a very good job, considering how hard it was to access some of the high windows on the outside and inside.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear, Alex!