Jim's Cleaning Group - Window Cleaning

Jim's Cleaning Group - Window Cleaning

Very happy

Very happy with the service provided and reasonably priced. Would definitely use again. Thank you!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

It is our pleasure Lisa:)

Great!

Was very happy with the cleaning job, the windows look fantastic and I will be using this service again. I would highly recommend to anyone that needs windows cleaned thank you

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review Maria :)

Marissa

MarissaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So happy with window cleaning. Barry was great from initial quote to delivery of service. Highly recommend services. Barrys attention to detail im my dads big family home was exceptional.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words Marissa!

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Window Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Kate Carlin

Kate Carlin

What a great job

As an older woman, I am careful about who comes into my home. Peter was very professional whilst being friendly and very helpful. He did a wonderful job cleaning my windows which is something I cannot manage. I will definately use the service again. Great job done quickly and efficiently.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are so pleased to hear that Kate! We look forward to working with you again

Sonya Cerny

Sonya CernyPerth

Graeme Powell was brilliant and cleaned the windows perfectly!

Graeme came and gave us a free quote and cleaned our windows for a great price. He was friendly and we had a great chat! We will definitely be using his services in the future, also for cleaning our solar panels.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again, Sonya! :)

Kaye Q

Kaye QAustralian Capital Territory

On time, excellent job

Every part of the process was easy, timely and professional. I was very satisfied with the end result - money well spent. I will certainly engage these services again - definitely stress-free.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the great review Kaye! We look forward to working with you again

Sharon S.

Sharon S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

He was great I called them, he got back to me straight away and completed the job the same day. Great service & great communication. He even collected the keys from my Real Estate agent.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's really great to hear Sharon :)

So happy with the service and the price!

Excellent service and the job was completed with care and attention to detail. We were very happy with the price. We'll definitely get Barry back to do our windows next time.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review Lara :) We look forward to working with you again

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Crystal clear windows

Extremely pleased with the job that Gus did. I have and will continue to recommend him to friends. Gus was very cheerful in the light rain, windows and flyscreens were done perfectly.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review, Margaret! We look forward to working with you again soon

Alex

Alex

Very good job and great help!

We are very happy with the quote and the service Barry provided. He did a very good job, considering how hard it was to access some of the high windows on the outside and inside.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear, Alex!

Harry M.

Harry M.Holt 2615, ACT

Sparkling windows

The windows look amazing and Barry was awesome- cleaning the windows even though it was raining. He arrived on time, the flyscreens were cleaned as well. He kept us updated on the progress of the work. Thanks

So happy to hear that Harry! Have a great day

Excellent Professional Service

Barry from Canberra Jim’s Cleaning was excellent spent time explaining what he was going to do. Worked hard getting rid of a lot of mud and ingrained dirt on the patio, and was knowledgeable explaining clearly how he would proceed with the work. As an older person, I found him both professional and personable. Once finished he tidied up and made sure all furniture was back in place. My windows, balcony glass and tiles sparkle. I would definitely recommend Barry and use Jim's Window Cleaning again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's so great to hear June! Barry is one of our best. Have a lovely day :)

Excellent window cleaning by David

David did a really great job on our windows. He came on time, was efficient and very helpful - very good customer service. We would definitely recommend and use his service again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

David is one of your best! So glad to hear he was able to do such a great job for you :)

Excellent value for money

David was superb. He arrived early, did a completely thorough job of both inside and outside window cleaning. Would definitely recommend this service and use myself again in the future.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Look forward to working with you again soon Susanne :)

TrishG

TrishGVictoria

Sparkling windows- just what we wanted.

" Vipan responded quickly , came that day to quote on the job and returned next day at the agreed time . He completed the work speedily and to an excellent standard. Recommended!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's really great to hear Trish. Thank you for choosing to work with Jim's Window & Pressure Cleaning

Judith

JudithSydney, NSW

A clear difference

Friendly efficient and professional service and clean windows as well! Couldn’t be more satisfied. Would highly recommend Daniel as a window and pressure cleaner. Attention to detail and courtesy much appreciated.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really great to hear Judith! Look forward to working with you again

Great job with the windows

This is the first time James cleaned our windows. I can say that we were very happy and he did a great job. Appreciated that he came the day before to assess what needed to be done. Thank you James!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words, Vicky!

Rob28

Rob28Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job with the windows and fly screens

Faried turned up later than planned but kept me informed regarding his time. He did an excellent job cleaning our windows and the fly screens. I would use him again next time.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Look forward to working with you again Rob :)

Just what we needed! Well done Barry!

Barry was on time, courteous & efficient and completed the job inside & out in less than two hours. Well done & thank you to Barry. We would happily recommend Barry to anyone.

Thanks for the great review, William :) Hope to work with you again

Great job with our windows

Our windows look great. Kelvin was thorough. Excellent job. He spent a solid three hours doing inside and out. I would recommend him to others. We have another job lined up for him. Easy to book no problems.

That's great to hear Lloyd :) Look forward to working with you again