JK Fencing

JK Fencing

See the Best Fencing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LanaB

LanaBSydney, NSW

Very happy customer!

i was extremely happy with the quote & workmanship of this company. The job was completed & I even got them to put 2 new front gates on. I was 100%happy with the quality & service provided. I would definitely recommend and use this company again.

EJDpropertyMan

EJDpropertyManSydney, NSW

JK Fencing is the best in the business!!

Jacob did an amazing job and I would highly recommend him to everyone,
His workmanship and efficiency is the best I’ve ever seen!
I will definitely use JK fencing again in the future

Nikki

NikkiSydney, NSW

Wouldn’t look anywhere else !

Jacob was very punctual and professional. Received the quote the same day via email and then had the job completed a few days later.

Definitely recommend JK Fencing to anyone who is after affordable and professional workmanship.

Chip89

Chip89Sydney, NSW

Very reliable with a competitive price!

Jacob and his team were very well mannered and very friendly.

The price was competitive and the job was completed fast and with perfect craftsmanship, I’m very happy with the fence.
Would highly recommend!!!!

australia

australiaaustralia nsw

Disappointed

They were recommended to us. Were punctual for appointment & polite, however the quote received was NOT as requested. No attempt was made to rectify this. Very disappointed in their lack of response.