10Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey

Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey

10Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey

100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Jo Malone? Claim your listing.

ann
annmelbourne26 posts

love this perfume

Since finding Jo Malone these products are now at the top of the perfume wardrobe and I love all of the perfumes and body oils. Comments are abundant when wearing these perfumes. Only down side is there are a little bit expensive but they are worth it.

Cynthia Watson
Cynthia WatsonSwan Hill, Victoria

Jo Malone perfume', everyone must have some.'

I am still wearing , it must be 10 years , Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey, I also love and wear Blue agave & Cacao cologne, I always have people commenting on this one, I wear Amber and Patchouli cologne intense, I am asked every time I go out what perfume I am wearing . I alternate these now, love them all,

Tania Smiley
Tania SmileyMt Mellum2 posts

My favourite from her collection

This was the very first scent l bought from her vast collection 10 years ago and it's still one of my favourites. It is such a gorgeous,fresh and clean scent and without fail everytime l wear it l have people comment on how beautiful l smell and what is it a truely divine scent