Joco Reusable Coffee Cups

Joco Reusable Coffee Cups

4 oz, 12 oz and 16 oz

See the Best Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect size - fits in my bag

I received Joco's piccolo sized coffee cup from Life in Style event and can't get over it! I've been using this every day and it fits so nicely inside my bag due to its small size (I'm a Piccolo drinker). Love this.

Great quality cup that stands test of time

I had purchased and used a number of cups before finally buying the JoCo reusable cup. I love that it’s glass and the easy way the lid can be put on and be secure. I’ve now used it multiple times weekly for over three years and it’s still going strong.

Perfect Really like my 12oz Joco glass reusable coffee cup. I always (well used to) order any coffe

Really like my 12oz Joco glass reusable coffee cup. I always (well used to) order any coffee from a cafe in a disposable cup because it keeps my coffee hotter. Wanting to do my bit for the environment I decided to purchase a reusable coffee cup. I researched a lot of cups on the market & it came down to a choice of 2. Joco & the more we’ll known Keep Cup brand. Both are glass which is great for drinking from (feels like a good quality cup) & for keeping coffee temperature hot. Both have a silicon cup collar but Joco cups have a wider silicon cup collar which is the reason why I chose the Joco cup over the Keep Cup. The other difference between the two cups is the spill proof lid. Keep Cup has a spill proof lid but Joco does not. (This was not an issue for me plus I have found non spill travel cups seem to have more parts to clean) The other thing I liked was that the silicon lid on the Joco cup had no plastic taste. The Joco 12 oz size feels comfortable & doesn’t feel too large. There seems to also be a large range of colours which is also a plus.