3Joco Reusable Coffee Cups

Joco Reusable Coffee Cups

3Joco Reusable Coffee Cups
4.2

83% · 51 · 17%
Brand Manager for Joco Reusable Coffee Cups? Claim your listing.

gemMelbourne2 posts
  12 oz

Worst reusable cup - lid leaks!

This is the worst reusable cup I have owned. It was a gift and I wanted to like it, it sounded great with its borosilicate glass and medical grade silicone, but sadly, the lid leaked from the very first sip I took from it, and it was just not fit for taking on the go. It has been sitting in the back of my cupboard, unused, and I cannot bring myself to throw it away (that would defeat the intention - to keep things from going to landfill - and borosilicate glass cannot be recycled in curbside recycling) and I would not want to pass it (and the associated problems) on to anyone else.
Tom M.
Tom M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
Jannz
Jannz

Loved it

Lid was surprisingly secure, no leaks. Nice to hold. Then I mislaid lid. Have been unable to find replacement. Web site says permanently out of stock. Replacement parts are important for these products otherwise they cease to be environmentally sound Show details
Oscar Wylee
Oscar Wylee18 posts
  4 oz

Perfect size - fits in my bag

I received Joco's piccolo sized coffee cup from Life in Style event and can't get over it! I've been using this every day and it fits so nicely inside my bag due to its small size (I'm a Piccolo drinker). Love this.
DamsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC17 posts
  Verified 16 oz

Great quality cup that stands test of time

I had purchased and used a number of cups before finally buying the JoCo reusable cup. I love that it’s glass and the easy way the lid can be put on and be secure. I’ve now used it multiple times weekly for over three years and it’s still going strong.
BB Ladies