IOCO Glass Coffee Traveller

IOCO Glass Coffee Traveller

Jase79

Jase79Canberra, ACT

Best travel mug money can buy

Purchased the 8 and the 12 oz. Can not Fault the complete glass design my coffee/Tea tastes good every time. No bad plastic taste after a few weeks. Love it !!!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$32.95.

melodramie001Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The last word in keep cups!

Purchased in April 2020 at www.ioco.com.au for A$34.95.

Leichhardt J.

Leichhardt J.Sydney, NSW

Best Keep Cup ever

The lid is glass which is awesome but it also keeps my coffee hot which is a must. Its now my go too!! Love this range so much I give it out to my customers as gifts.

Purchased for A$34.95.

Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs

Find out how IOCO Glass Coffee Traveller compares to other Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs

The luxury of drinking out of glass is a winner

I have thrown away all my plastic lid travel cups. IOCO glass lid is amazing! No plastic taste or stains.
Excellent insulation keeps my tea hot for an extended period. LOVE!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$34.95.

I love it...Everyone wants one!

IOCO glass coffee traveller is a show stopper. Its grabs every coffee lovers eye! Its practical size with its classic look screams elegance and class. There is no unpleasant silicone taste associated with this cup thanks to its glass lid and body. Perfect to handle, especially with the protective outer layer. Reusable, so environmentally friendly.

Calli

CalliSydney, NSW

I love this product!! The Glass lids is amazing..

IOCO have nailed it with this product. The glass lid is awesome. Doesn't get smelly, washes in the dishwasher and is insulated!! Amazing travel cup. I find that the cream on top of the coffee comes through beautifully. It's glass so can break, but if you are looking for something beautiful to use this is a GREAT product.. LOVE IT!!

ibamul

ibamulasked

Apart from buying one of these at the IOCO website are there any common retailers that sell them throughout Australia? Thank you.

Lynn

Lynnasked

which cup size would you order?8 or 12oz?

Eight is a regular coffee size but i use 12 for big cups of tea more often

Loraasked

What is the insulation, also glass.?

Alexander

The installation is the best I have experienced. I make my tea in the morning and travel over 40 minutes to work and it is honestly still hot when I arrive.

Lora

Thanks, I’ve ordered one. Looking forward to receiving it and try it out.
Appears all reports are great.

melodramie001

It’s double-walled glass, which gives it the insulation. Keeps the beverage warm longer, no burning hand, no condensation on the outside when using it for cold drinks. The silicon sleeve gives it comfortable grip. This is a real winner!