7IOCO Glass Coffee Traveller

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.3

29 reviews · Statistics

83% · 244 · 14%
See the Best Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alexiszee
Alexiszee

Excellent product highly recommend

I have been using the glass coffee cups8oz with the lid for some .An excellent products and i have many positive comments from colleagues n friends.
Absolutely love Ioco products and would highly recommend the products.
Home and Afar
Home and AfarNSWHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Unique and fun, quality gifts

Quick and efficient with orders and deliveries. A good selection of items with some fun gift ideas. Show details
Mich S.
Mich S.

Love it!

Bought the 8oz coffee cup.
It's the perfect size & feels nice to drink out of then plastic lids.
Doesn't keep the coffee as warm as I'd expect, but I'm a fast drinker so it's not much of an issue Show details
Paul
Paul2 posts

Great products and awesome customer service!

Love the products and I wanted something very specific which they organised with no fuss at all Show details ·  1
Amy
Amy
  Fair Incentive

This cup has changed my hot drink experience!!

Since having my daughter I've got in the habit of always making any hit drink in an insulated traveller, otherwise I just never get to enjoy it hot! Something always comes up. It meant I was drinking tea, cacao, everything out of my stainless steel travel mug with plastic lid. Kept it hot, but detracted from the drinking experience a lot. The IOCO has changed all that. It is absolutely divine to drink out of. As nice if not nicer than my favourite mugs. Thank you for making my hot drinks beautiful again!! Show details ·  1
CoffeeLover
CoffeeLoverWAPeel, WA

Perfect. Love it

Perfect cup for the car, can go in the dishwasher. Third one I’ve bought…
Just what I wanted! Show details ·  1
Coco M.
Coco M.

This is perfect. Can't live without it

I was sceptical if a glass lid could make that much of a difference to my coffee drinking experience. However, after the first sip I was a glass lid coffee drinking convert. Nothing but IOCO glass coffee cups will be acceptable to me henceforth! Kinda glad I ordered two, but also bummed out I missed out on the eofy sale that came a few days later! Show details ·  1
Richard T.
Richard T.NSWSydney, NSW

Good but not without its issues

Nice design and great to drink out of especially coffee. Slight draw back is the hole at the bottom which is required no doubt for the expansion but lets in water from washing afterwards and stays in without hours of shaking the cup. Would like a suggestion that is tried and tested. Show details
Daniel F.
Daniel F.

Everything Tastes Better in Glass

I was absolutely shattered (literally and metaphorically) when I knocked my previous IOCO glass coffee traveller off the kitchen bench. Unfortunately the glass shattered with my dreams. Fortunately though I now have a new glass and the truth is that everything Tastes Better in Glass. I love that I can taste my coffee or cacao without tasting what I'm drinking from.
JAN T
JAN TQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great gifts

Love the umbrellas. Have bought 3 so far for gifts AND me!
Judy
JudyNSWCentral West, NSW4 posts

Glass broke easily

So much for toughened glass! Broke easily, didn't take a knock. Expensive for durability. Don't buy. Company and stockist didn't care.
IOco Gift Designers
IOco Gift Designers   DM
Gorrith
GorrithCentral Coast NSW

Fragile

I have purchased 4 of these cups and 3 have since broken. 2 smashed through the lids and edges of the cups from being tipped over, not dropped, tipped over from a vertical to a horizontal position on the table. The other one cracked right through on the top shelf of this dishwasher (in the glass section). I genuinely find it hard to believe these are constructed from hardened glass. Do not buy unless you are prepared to treat it like it’s fine crystal. Show details
IOco Gift Designers
IOco Gift Designers   DM
Sam
SamNSWSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great, unique products

We've bought a number of items for our stall and the products are good quality, unique and the team are always responsive when you have an enquiry. Show details ·  1
meme
meme

The BEST travel mug EVER!

Love, love, love my glass travel mug! Tea tastes like REAL tea. I dont go anywhere without it and the new jacket keeps my drink warmer for longer, and prevents damage to the cup!! Show details ·  1
Dijolife Clothing
Dijolife ClothingQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service and product!

Ioco provided an excellent product at a great price with fabulous service. Thoroughly recommend! Show details