IOCO Glass Coffee Traveller

IOCO Glass Coffee Traveller

Leichhardt J.

Leichhardt J.Sydney, NSW

Best Keep Cup ever

The lid is glass which is awesome but it also keeps my coffee hot which is a must. Its now my go too!! Love this range so much I give it out to my customers as gifts.

Purchased for $34.95.

The luxury of drinking out of glass is a winner

I have thrown away all my plastic lid travel cups. IOCO glass lid is amazing! No plastic taste or stains.
Excellent insulation keeps my tea hot for an extended period. LOVE!

Purchased in September 2019 for $34.95.

I love it...Everyone wants one!

IOCO glass coffee traveller is a show stopper. Its grabs every coffee lovers eye! Its practical size with its classic look screams elegance and class. There is no unpleasant silicone taste associated with this cup thanks to its glass lid and body. Perfect to handle, especially with the protective outer layer. Reusable, so environmentally friendly.

Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs

Find out how IOCO Glass Coffee Traveller compares to other Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs

Calli

CalliSydney, NSW

I love this product!! The Glass lids is amazing..

IOCO have nailed it with this product. The glass lid is awesome. Doesn't get smelly, washes in the dishwasher and is insulated!! Amazing travel cup. I find that the cream on top of the coffee comes through beautifully. It's glass so can break, but if you are looking for something beautiful to use this is a GREAT product.. LOVE IT!!