Tea Envy

Tea Envy

See the Best Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

False promises

I purchased two Tea Envy flasks at Melb Good Food and wine show. When i got home I realised one of the tea strainers was warped and didnt fit in the bottle properly. After sending two emails (with pics) they said they would send a replacement free of charge. Still have not received the product and this was back in May. Emailled numerous times for a follow up, no response.

Aimee

Aimee

Great customer service

I looked for glass infuser bottles and found Tea Envy selling them in Australia. The products are good, but their service is really great. I ordered 3 bottles and they arrived within 2 days. Unfortunately I had an issue with one of them so I contacted them months later about it (well after their refund policy ended) and they still replaced it for free. I bought another thermos as a Christmas gift but it was never delivered. After waiting for 3 weeks I contacted them and they were just as surprised as I was that I didn't had it, so they express posted it again (on their behalf) and then refunded me the money due to it taking so long for delivery. I love this company!