John Plunkett Psor-Asist Cream

Skin Type
  • Dry Skin (1)
  • Sensitive Skin (1)
  • Combination Skin (1)
Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
Smell
See the Best Skin Irritation Care Products in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steve
SteveQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Product

Tried loads of other products including prescribed steroid cream.This is the only product that has had any effect on my psoriasis to the point where it's barely visible on my legs in just 3 weeks...highly recommend this cream! Show details ·  1
Ease of Application
Smell
Stacey V.
Stacey V.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Highly recommended. Have tried everything

Highly recommended. I have had a large spot on my knee for years and have tried everything, even laser. The laser made it fall off, but within a few weeks it was back, more aggressive than ever. I also cant use steroids or cortisone as im allergic. I applied a thick layer 2-3 times a day, because tar ointment is a main ingredient i covered it with a bandaid to prevent staining of my clothes and sheet. I usually cant stand the smell of tar ointments, but this is very mild. I also hate the greasy feeling of ointments, but this soaked straight into the skin, even when i applied it thick. Within days i was watching it shrink before my eyes. 5cm x 3cm and roughly 3mm thick/deep, almost gone in just a few days. Show details ·  1
Ease of Application
Smell
belles
bellesVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Gave me back my calm skin

During winter my Psoriasis always increases. Since I have been using this cream I do not have that problem.
My elbow patches reduced from approx 15cm to less then 5cm over the course of the first winter I started using it. Now I only need to use it once or twice a month when I feel like it needs it again.

Show details ·  1

Ease of Application
Smell
Trish
Trish

A Miricle cream!

This product is perfect!

It cleared the skin on the inside of my hands where I had been suffering persistent and severe psoriasis for years.

A life changer-cannot recommend this cream enough!

Show reply

AmyP
AmyPNSWSydney, NSW23 posts

Use as a mask and rinse off

Tried john plunkett psor-assist cream for my acne on face. Product doesnt stipulate weather to leave on or rinse off (like a mask). Yellowish colour, dries clear but burnt my face after 2 hrs so i washed it off and redness resolved overnight. HOWEVER; this product would be a great mask 1-2 times a week id reccomend 15mins before rinsing off. I will keep it to use as a mask but warn others especially those with sensitive skin not try leaving on for longer periods. Skin was smoother in morning; no smell or staining. GREAT value for money with salicylic acid 2% as a key ingredient against acne.

Akina P.

Can you please send results to yantikwan@hotmail.com

Hi Akina. Can you please email me at info@plunketts.com.au

Hi,
My son has bad psorisis on his face. It goes away when the humidity is high. Will this cream work for him.
If so hwow often should he apply?

Stacey V.

Its definitely worth a try.
I have very stubborn psoriasis and this is the only treatment that has ever worked.
I usually apply twice a day.

John Plunkett's   DM

Hi Akina. Yes you can use on his face. A little goes a long way. I also recommend doing a patch test first. If you have any more questions please email me info@plunketts.com.au

Marian S.
Marian S.

Can you give any indication when it will be available again? I ran out over a month ago and my psoriasis has flared again badly. This is the only product that works for me. it’s sold out online, including your own website

Extra Information