100% · 30%

Brand Manager for Jonquil Hotel Sheet Set? Claim your listing.

Tam
TamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Beautiful products!!

I’m absolutely in love with these sheets!! Very luxurious and easy to maintain. They are very well constructed and has the bonus of being made from certified organic cotton. It is a small business and there are many bedding companies around so it’s hard to compete with all the noise. There is a part of me hoping they can make louder noise so people can enjoy these amazing bedding and supporting a small Melbourne business to thrive! Hang in there Jonquil ! You have something amazing to offer! ❤️
yoitsmoe
yoitsmoeBankstown2 posts

They stay soft even after so many washes. Lux at its best

The important half is ecstatic about the Jonquil sheets I got her for her birthday. I'm equally as impressed with them. To say they are soft and luxurious is an understatement. Even after multiple washes they remains soft and cuddly without that rustly feeling so many sheets get after a few washes.

Love them and I've been told we will need to begin changing all the sheets in the house to these.

The fact they are Fair trade and certified are great too. Really appreciate the way the package was presented and the handwritten note from the founder was a really nice touch.

I don't know how but i sleep better when these sheets are on the bed.

Lux at its best. keep up the good work

Show details

Jax
JaxMelbourne5 posts

Blown away with quality

Very happy with our purchase. Bought this for my sister who is very environmental conscious. She was very excited with her sheets. I was very impressed with the packaging and the beautiful scent! Jonquil fragrance I imagine! very special indeed. thank you