Juki HZL-DX7

Juki HZL-DX7

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

HetoldmenottodoitUmina Beach

I Love this Sewing Machine

Kangaroooooooasked

We purchased two new Juki DX7 household sewing machines. Both have given us trouble, both have been sent back to the supplier (costing us $150 per time) multiple times. One of the machines again has the same issue: when switched on it makes a loud chattering sound (like something wants to turn; but can't), and that is all it does. We have sent this machine back twice already for the same issue. All the supplier will tell us is that they "serviced" the machine and it is ready for collection. Now we are wanting to return the (useless) machine for some sort of credit; but all we are told is, we "look forward to receiving the DX7 sewing machine, I will assess the machine when it arrives..." We've heard that story before. They seem to be stalling for time, as the 2-year warranty runs out in June. What rights do we have???

Hetoldmenottodoit

I would recommend you make a complaint to Fair Trading. Here is the link https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/help-centre/online-tools/make-a-complaint
Good Luck

Kangarooooooo

Thank you. I have contacted Fair Trade NSW and they have advised me the way forward. They fully agree we are entitlled to some form of compensation/credit for a "faulty" machine. (Sounds like in this case, even if the warranty period does expire, that wouldn't change things. I have fully documented all our complaints and contacts starting a long time ago.)

Carolann P.
Carolann P.

Dx7 is the biggest waste of money

Get an answer from our members and Juki representatives

CategorySewing Machines & Overlockers