Juki TL2010Q

Juki TL2010Q

See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Juki? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety
  • Thick Fabric Performance
Anna
AnnaBrisbane

Absolutely fantastic machine

Purchased in December 2020.

goldcoastwestie
goldcoastwestieGold Coast

We will get along perfectly!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
DisullusionedPerth, WA

Fantastic

Wow, why did I wait so long to get one of these? Sews everything with ease and fast. The unusual threading, thread cutter and bobbin seating take a little practice but once used to it you're away at full speed. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

MYcity-Brisbane
MYcity-Brisbaneasked

I am looking for a Maschine that will sew leather and I like to use a thicker thread. Do you know up to what size needle this Maschine will take?

Disullusioned

There are a lot of different models of Juki. the Tl2010Q is a semi-industrial and I wouldn't recommend it for sewing leather. Look for something designed for the job or you'll be disappointed and waste your money. Elizabeth Machine Co in Melbourne and Sydney would be able to help you with this.

Alexandra B
Alexandra Basked

Throat space please

Disullusioned

The throat space is 8.5 inches or 22cms. It's sold as a quilting machine and I've done small projects on it without any problem. I don't need to do bigger ones because I have a Gammill longarm. I love everything about this machine which I've owned for about 18 months. It's used almost every day sometimes up to 14 hours. It does have to be oiled regularly but I don't find that's a problem at all. I added an extra lighting strip because I found the existing light inadequate. Otherwise - love it!

CategorySewing Machines & Overlockers