Juki TL2010Q

Juki TL2010Q

See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

goldcoastwestie

goldcoastwestieGold Coast

We will get along perfectly!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

DisullusionedPerth, WA

Fantastic

Wow, why did I wait so long to get one of these? Sews everything with ease and fast. The unusual threading, thread cutter and bobbin seating take a little practice but once used to it you're away at full speed. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Alexandra B

Alexandra Basked

Throat space please

Disullusioned

The throat space is 8.5 inches or 22cms. It's sold as a quilting machine and I've done small projects on it without any problem. I don't need to do bigger ones because I have a Gammill longarm. I love everything about this machine which I've owned for about 18 months. It's used almost every day sometimes up to 14 hours. It does have to be oiled regularly but I don't find that's a problem at all. I added an extra lighting strip because I found the existing light inadequate. Otherwise - love it!

Get an answer from our members and Juki representatives

CategorySewing Machines & Overlockers