9Jump Star Rectangular

Enclosure is very protective

Cassie Giorgiante
Cassie GiorgiantePerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 8ftx12ft

Best Trampoline - I’ve been through a few previous to this !!

Purchases in 2020, moved house and reassembled and still going strong …compared to previous trampolines this one is amazing. It is made very strong and it is very heavy… previous trampolines have blown away and down the street lol. Not a chance with Jump star trampolines they are so heavy as built so well. We still anchor just Incase but it’s a solid trampoline it isn’t going anywhere.

Best thing is if you need replacement parts they have it all as well. Show details ·  1

Kendall B.
Kendall B.2 posts
  Verified 10ftx17ft

Amazing

This trampoline is amazing! It has been a perfect addition for our family. We couldn’t be more impressed. Show reply
bigjiggadyjig
bigjiggadyjigPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 5ftx7ft
Gavin Muir
Gavin MuirPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 8ftx12ft

Amazing quality and value for money

We have spent the last few weeks researching and looking for the perfect trampoline for our family- nothing comes close to Jump Star in terms of value for money and quality of the product. It was quick and easy to install and the team at the warehouse were so helpful and efficient when we purchased additional parts. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Sam
SamPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 10ftx15ft

great trampoline, great extras

The kids love the new trampoline and ages 5,7 and 9. All 3 of our kids play on this together at the same time. great quality and safe Show details ·  1
ELA 123
ELA 123Perth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 10ftx17ft
Bel
BelPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 8ftx12ft

Great quality spring mats and ladder

We were lucky enough to receive a large secondhand 8x12ft jumpstar rectangular trampoline as a gift upon moving into our new house by the previous owners. Despite being secondhand the mat was practically brand new and in great shape, all we needed were some new spring mats, a couple of new springs and a new ladder and it’s like new again and my 18 months old son is absolutely loving playing on it daily. The spring mat covers are fantastic and great for keeping him protected when he’s throwing himself around on it. The black ladder is sturdy and easy to use even for us adults. Would definitely recommend these products. Show details ·  1
Ash
Ash2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 5ftx7ft

Great trampoline

Great trampolines. Good quality my toddlers couldn’t wait to try them out in the showroom. The lady was really informative and more than happy for my toddler to try out all the trampolines. Show details ·  1
AlexB
AlexB

So good!

Having researched a lot of trampolines I have finally made it to the Cannington store! I was certain I wanted a rectangular trampoline due to the space in our backyard and they have a great selection of sizes and accessories. Even though I was arriving just at closing time (due to a long drive and bad traffic) I wanted to check out the trampolines in person not just order online- the staff were so obliging and did not hurry me at all. They answered all my questions and were extremely helpful with their advice. My kids (8 & 5) are going to be thrilled to go on this together AND we got the crazy sprinkler which will be so much fun come summer! Show details ·  1
Becky
BeckyPerth, WA

Great trampoline

My 4yo daughter loves her new trampoline. It is big enough for her to grow into but not too big that it takes up too much space. I built the entire trampoline including enclosure by myself so it is easy enough to build as well. Show details ·  1
Bel
Bel2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 8ftx12ft

Fantastic bouncy trampoline that’s easy to assemble

I bought this trampoline at the store - the staff were so friendly and all of the boxes were carefully placed in my car for me. The staff member checked with me thst I had all of the boxes and then when I got home, I followed his advice, opened all the boxes and made sure all of the parts were there. It was easy to set up with just a bit of help from the kids. They love it and I’m so glad that I made the investment in a quality product that is a WA owned business. Thanks so much JumpStar! Show details ·  1
Scott
ScottPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 9ftx14ft

Perfect size for growing kids

The service wast fast and efficient when picking up the boxes but once home, I was able to assemble the trampoline quite easily with my partner and it now sits proud and strong in our backyard. Our kids absolutely love it and are now bouncing more now that we have increased its size. We love Jumpstar as our previous one is still in decent condition and is 9 years old but just too small now. Show details ·  1
Janelle
JanelleWestern Australia
  Fair Incentive Verified 9ftx14ft

Great Tramp

Service was fast and efficient
Staff friendly and helpful
Stock Available
Quality trampoline
Easy to put together (for my husband)
My son is Very Happy!
Thanks :-) Show details ·  1
Summum
SummumAU23 posts
  Verified 10ftx17ft
Ivan H.
Ivan H.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified 7ftx10ft

Best value and featured trampoline

We purchased the Jumpstar 7x10 due to it's features, pricing and locally available for supply and service. Customer service was absolutely brilliant. Show details ·  1

Fiona
Fiona · Rectangular

Hi, how long does it take to assemble a 14 foot round trampoline with enclosure? My kids got one for Christmas and I still need to put it up.

Jump Star   DM

Hi Fiona the 14ft round trampoline should take around 1-2 hours to assemble with 2 adults! Feel free to email us at info@jumpstar.com.au if you have anymore questions!

Jodie
Jodie  · Rectangular 5ftx7ft (Toddler)

Hi, can I ask what is the size of the bouncing mat area on the 5x7ft frame? Thanks

Michelle
Michelle · Rectangular

Hi I’m looking at the 7x10 jump star rectangle I have a 10 year old daughter who does gymnastics back flips she would like to know if it’s Bouncy enough and big enough to do this.

Amanda
Amanda

We just purchased 8x12ft for our teenage son who does ninja & did gymnastics. Only bought the bigger size as he’s 6ft. He said it’s by far the best quality trampoline he’s had comparable to that of those at his gymnastics club. Hope this helps

See all Jump Star Rectangular questions

Features:

• The Jump Star Rectangular Trampolines come in a range of sizes, from 5x7ft to 10x17ft.
  • They use UV-resistant fabrics and galvanised steel for the netting and frame, helping it last you a long time.
  • The pads on the trampolines are 550gsm thick PVC - this is the thickest available and will help ensure a safe jumping session.
  • Optional accessories include a basketball hoop, an all-weather cover, a shade, a sprinkler, and a steel ladder.
  • These trampolines will set you back anywhere from $300 to $1195, depending on which size you opt for.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that their kids loved playing on these trampolines, saying that they gave a high bounce and kept them entertained for hours on end.
  • They also said that the trampolines were excellent quality, as they were robust and all the parts lasted daily jumping.
  • Reviewers appreciated how safe the trampolines were, saying that the enclosure protected their kids and the trampoline itself was sturdy.
Compare all Jump Star Rectangular listings
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $900$600$1,450$700
ShapeRectangleRectangleRectangleRectangle
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg150 kg200 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count88 springs68 springs104 springs88 springs