See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Happy Mum

Happy MumSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent brand and customer service

Great customer service, quick and efficient. Shopping was day after I ordered. Got this for my kids for Xmas as my friend has had one for 5 yrs no problem. My kids love her one. Thank you Jumpstart!

Purchased in December 2019.

Deena A.Jump Star

Dear Happy Mum, Thanks for the lovely feedback! We hope you have a fabulous, bouncy Christmas!

Bec

BecPerth, WA

Great service!!!

Perfect for my 2 girls (2 & 4 years). Great customer services & ability to have a go on all sizes before purchase was great to see if chosen size was going to work for us!

Purchased in November 2019 for $425.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Bec, Thanks for letting us know that you liked being able to try before you buy - and have a JUMP on our many display trampolines! Thanks also for the compliment on our friendly customer service team. Merry Christmas!

Great trampoline

This trampoline is the perfect size for my 3 year old. Seems very stable and fits great in our small backyard. Excellent customer service and friendly staff - I highly recommend!

Purchased for $150.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Grainne, We love hearing that your three year old is enjoying the new trampoline! Thank you for your kind comments on the excellent customer service you received here at Jump Star. Have a lovely Christmas.

Wing

WingPerth, WA

Awesome product A+++!!!

Have 2 girls, a 2 yr old and a 9 yr old. Having lots of fun with it. Given bonus items with the purchase. (Basketball hoop, ladder and water sprayer). Customer service at the company store display was very friendly and informative. No pressure to buy. Lots of trampolines to try out before buying.

Purchased in November 2019.

Susan Skinner

Susan SkinnerPerth, WA

10ft trampoline with enclosure

A birthday gift for our 2yr old he loves it big enough for us to jump with him, currently having trouble getting him off it! Super safe with the enclosure and even more fun to be had with the basketball ring a sprinkler set up, amazing service! Thanks again

Purchased in November 2019 for $425.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Susan, WOW that's wonderful to know your little one is loving his new trampoline so much! Thanks so much for the lovely comments about our customer service and the safety of the trampoline! Have a great Christmas!

Shaye

ShayePerth, WA

Great Value

My son (2yrs) loves it and wants to jump all day/night! The sturdy frame and enclosure really puts my mind at ease knowing he is safe and having loads of fun! Really well made Trampoline.
The staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgable it was the easiest in and out process.
An added bonus we received a basketball hoop, sprinkler attachment and ladder for free,
amazing value!

Purchased in November 2019.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Shaye, Wonderful to know that your little man loves his new trampoline, and doesn't want to stop jumping! Thanks for the excellent feedback about our friendly staff, sturdy build of the trampoline and the bonus extra's!

Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Kids love it! Great for the whole family

My kids 13, 11 and 8 love this trampoline, they play on it everyday! It gets them off their devices and outside. It's great fun for the whole family, even Mum and Dad get on it! Money well spent, couldn't be happier, the service and quality of the product is fantastic.

Purchased in April 2019.

Deena A.Jump Star

HI Lisa, We really appreciate your comments on the service you received at Jump Star & the quality of the product! Terrific to know that the trampoline is getting your kids outside and jumping! Have a lovely Christmas!

Kels

KelsPerth, WA

Spot-on service

The Jump Star staff were so helpful. I bought a 10ft round mat and new springs to go on an old, different branded frame. The staff helped me to work out a perfect fit. My kids (aged 7 and 10) wanted to jump all night after fitting the mat. It's great to have our trampoline back in action. Thanks Jump Star.

Purchased in November 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines Cannington WA for $125.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kels, Thanks for the great feedback about our helpful staff and we are so pleased that your kids are back on the trampoline and jumping!

Melissa

MelissaPerth, WA

Looks v good value for money!! Great quality.

Children aged 4 to 7. Looks great product and seems strong. Bonus extras. Ladder and mist kit and basketball hoop. Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a good solid backyard trampoline.

Purchased in November 2019 for $545.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Melissa, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Hope your children have a wonderful, bouncy Christmas and have heaps of fun on their new trampoline!

Tiffany R.

Tiffany R.Perth, WA

AMAZING

Customer service was unreal. I was welcomed with a smile and i didnt feel like any question was too hard. The product is amazing!Thank you, such good quality. My boys will be super happy on christmas morning!

Purchased in November 2019 for $350.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

HI Tiffany, Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We really appreciate you taking time to let us know hoe happy you are! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Fantastic service at Jump Star Trampoline!! We bought the 8ft round trampoline and we cannot fault anything. We also received basketball hoop, sprinkler and a ladder for free which is amazing value.
We bought this for our daughters 2nd birthday and it is such a great way to use up 'extra' toddler energy. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else to purchase a trampoline that is safe and great fun for the whole family. Thank You Jump Star, will recommend to all our family and friends. :)

Purchased in November 2019 for $350.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Sarah, Thanks for the lovely feedback. We are thrilled that your little girl is loving her new trampoline, and we appreciate you letting us know!

Vicky

VickyPerth, WA

Great value for money

Great value for money, very friendly and helpful staff. I'm pleased we have purchased from a local shop and able to buy replacement parts in the future if required.
Only reason I haven't scored 5 is we haven't put it together yet! Can't wait to give it to my daughter for Xmas,

Purchased in September 2019.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Vicky, We really value your comments on our value for money, friendly staff and ease of purchasing replacement parts! We hope your family has a wonderful, bouncy Christmas!

Thalia

ThaliaPerth, WA

Great purchase

Purchased a few years ago now and has lasted great. Used nearly everyday by my now 6 year and still in great condition. The enclosure makes its safe and easy.

Purchased in December 2016 for $350.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Thalia. it's fabulous to hear that your trampoline has lasted so well, and that your children have so much fun every day on their Jump Star! Thanks for letting us know!

Strong trampoline excellent value

Excellent value!! basket ball hoop, sprinkler mat and ladder thrown in for free, cant wait to give this to my 3yr old son for Christmas.
Jump Star trampolines are so strong and sturdy so adults will be able to use it aswell
Would definitely recommend

Purchased in September 2019 for $350.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Happy - how awesome to hear that you find our trampolines so strong, sturdy and safe!! Hope your little one has heaps of fun on his new Jump Star!

Vanessa C.

Vanessa C.Peel, WA

Amazing value and quality.

We just bought the 12ft round trampoline with enclosure from Jump Star Trampolines and we could not be happier! Our son is going to be thrilled when he sees it. We feel confident and safe for us adults to jump on it, too, which is why be bought it because we saw it in the warehouse and even gave it a trial run! It is absolutely HUGE and such great value for the size and quality that it is. So happy with our purchase!

Purchased in November 2019 for $495.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Vanessa, we are so happy to hear your pleased with your purchase! We hope your son LOVES his new trampoline woohooo!!

Amazing!

We bought this trampoline after hearing about the great reviews it gets and all. I got it for my kids after they kept begging to buy one and now the play on it every day.

Purchased in September 2019 at Jump star trampoline for $75.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Albee, thanks for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear that your kids love their new trampoline!!

Lauren

LaurenPerth, WA

Bought a 10ft trampoline for my two young boys. They both love it and use it daily. Found the purchase very easy and thought it was great they had trampolines in store to test out.

Purchased in October 2019 at jump star for $475.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Lauren, That is awesome to hear your two boys are LOVING their new trampoline and using it daily! We are thrilled to hear you found the purchase easy!!

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

Great Service

Great product, my 10 year old loves it and is on it all the time. It was a fair price and I experienced fantastic service by the staff. Well Done !!

Purchased in November 2017.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kylie, We are so pleased to hear you were happy with our service woohoo!! We are thrilled to hear that your 10 year old LOVES their new trampoline. Thanks for the feedback!

Nick

NickPerth, WA

A Perfect Trampoline !!!

Bought this trampoline for our 3 year old recently, she absolutely loves it. We love the size as we can also join in with our daughter. Was very easy to assemble, feels sturdy and the quality overall is of a very high standard.

I'm sure we will get years and years of fun.

Purchased in October 2019 for $425.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Nick, Thanks for the wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you find our trampolines sturdy and high quality! Thanks again!!

Works Perfectly, wears the kids out in no time! :)

I've got a 2 very energetic little girls aged 2 and 4, and they spend ages on the trampoline until they are worn out, it's perfect.

The trampoline was easy to set up and priced really well. The staff were all great when we were trying to decided what to get and would best suit us.

I am so happy and so are the kids. Highly recommend Jump Star.

Purchased in September 2019 for $425.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Greg, We are thrilled to hear that your girls are LOVING their trampoline! It's great to hear that you were happy with our service and the assembly of the trampoline. Woohoo! Thanks again.