• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

kmk

kmk

Can not fault

We have purchased 2 trampolines from Jumpstar & any parts needed afterwards are easy to source. Springs etc.
The trampoline is great & love the safety features. Store service could not be faulted, very friendly and helpful.

Purchased in July 2020.

Jen

JenPerth, WA

Very helpful and efficient service! Love that they throw in extra accessories in the lead up to Christmas! They even loaded my car for me. Great service, I highly recommend.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Jen, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you loved the free promotional accessories and received great service! We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Kate H.

Kate H.Perth, WA

Impressive customer service!

I would recommend Jumpstar to everyone!
I was so impressed with the customer service, from their fast reply to emails to the extra staff on hand to carry boxed trampolines to customers cars. When I was there to collect my purchase on Saturday it was very busy but we still received very efficient and friendly service. The only delay was getting our little off the display trampolines, she was having so much fun.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$600.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kate, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear you received friendly, helpful and effective customer service. We are also glade your little one had a blast at our showroom. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Dallas T.

Dallas T.Perth, WA

This is a perfect trampoline for our sons 2nd birthday!!

My son is 2 and he plays on his trampoline nearly everyday. It was so easy to put together.We also got the mister attachment with the package and it makes it perfect for a hot summers day

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Dallas, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear your son is loving his new trampoline and the sprinkler will be a hit on hot summer days. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Craig D.

Craig D.Perth, WA

Excellent service

Excellent service from the girls in store.
Trampolines are well made and our girls will love it come Christmas Day. I highly recommend to friends and family. Go get one.

Purchased in November 2020.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Craig, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you received excellent customer service and love the quality of your new trampoline! We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Alicia

AliciaPerth, WA

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Amazing quality! My 4 children aged from 3-10 are all loving it. The quality is awesome. Very easy to assemble, i assembled it with my 13 year old son, we found that all the parts were easy to connect and click together.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$495.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Alicia, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you had no difficulty assembling the trampoline ad the kids are loving it. We hope you have lovely Christmas.

Kylie N.

Kylie N.Perth, WA

Great Trampoline

We bought this trampoline for my sons 3rd birthday and we love it. Super easy to put together, and really spacious! Plenty of room for us or his friends to get on with him! Very safe and stable!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$450.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kylie, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the size and durability of your new trampoline. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

My son loves it

Good local service. Tossed up between a cheaper alternative but glad I went with this one as the quality is much better. My 3yo loves it I’m happy. Highly recommend

Purchased in March 2017 at Jumpstar for A$450.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Tara, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the quality of your trampoline and your son is enjoying his time outdoors. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Dominic S.

Dominic S.Peel, WA

Great trampoline

We recently purchased the 8ft enclosed round trampoline from Jumpstar. Our three year old loves it and there is plenty of space for friends to enjoy with him.
Easy to put together, very sturdy and great value for money.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$395.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Dominic, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you find the trampoline spacious and easy to assemble! We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Awesome trampoline

We bought a 10ft trampoline for my son for Christmas, came in a tested them out, even me and my husband had a jump! They are great quality and sturdy trampolines, will definitely be back for the accessories!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Jumpstar for A$450.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Gemma, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear the whole family was able to have a jump and enjoy the display trampolines. We look forward to seeing you again and hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Christina A.

Christina A.Perth, WA

We love our new trampoline!!!

We bought the trampoline for my little boys 4th Birthday, he loves it so much and can jump on there with my husband or I with plenty of space and fun. We got the water misters and is just perfect for hot summer days, and super safe. We will get the sun shade and basketball hoop in time for christmas to add another layer of fun! Very happy with our purchase :)

Purchased in October 2020 for A$450.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Christina, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the added accessories and the whole family can enjoy the trampoline. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Chris M.

Chris M.Perth, WA

Awesome quality and will last the tough Perth sun for years to come!

We have had cheap trampolines before and they seriously don't even last one season in WA. These trampolines and parts are designed to last. For the small amount more than those available in your big chain stores worth every penny. Highly recommend!

Purchased in December 2019 at Canningvale.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Chris, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you love the quality of your trampoline and your money was well spent. We hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Great value!

I have the 10 feet trampoline with enclosures for many years. The enclosure net and pads lasted for almost five years before it was necessary to replace the net with the new one. Great fun for children and adults.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Dushka, It is wonderful to hear that you were so happy with your enclosure net and pad, and that you found it convenient to purchase replacement parts for your trampoline. Thank you so much for you lovely feedback.

Best Decision we made. We couldn’t be happier

We researched online all the current enclosed round trampolines from 8ft - 12ft. Each time we came back to jump star. Ease to build, safe, reliable the kids haven’t gotten off.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Craig, Thanks so much for taking time to leave this terrific feedback - we really appreciate it. Great to hear your kids are loving their new trampoline!

Thomas

ThomasPerth, WA

Great quality product.

We bought the 10ft round trampoline with enclosure. All staff were friendly and very helpful. It was very easy to assemble. Our kids absolutely love it.
We would definitely recommend it. Good quality product.

Deena A.Jump Star

Thanks Thomas! We really value your feedback - and it's great to know that you received excellent customer service at our Cannington warehouse. Thanks for the recommendation!

Alice Huynh

Alice HuynhPerth, WA

Professional and friendly customer service

The girls talked me through shapes and sizes, and we opted the 10 ft round trampoline.
It is perfect!
Was straight forward to assemble.
Couldn't be happier
All staff were friendly and knowledgeable, VERY IMPRESSED.
Thank you!!

Purchased in October 2020 for A$475.00.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Alice, Thank you for the lovely feedback! We are thrilled that you are so impressed with the customer service you received, and the straightforwardness of the assembly process! Hope your family is loving the new trampoline!

araghu293

araghu293Perth, WA

Perfect and Awesome

We bought 10 feet round trampoline with enclosure and the purchase was hazel free. The assembly was very easy and instructions were very clear. My kid loves playing on it.

Hi Araghu
Thanks for the lovely feedback! We are glad that you found assembly to be so easy, and that your children are loving their new trampoline!

Yvon Charley

Yvon CharleyPerth, WA

My 36 month-girl loves this!

During the lockdown I bought myself one of these, I absolutely love this. it is secure and gives them a big space to play and be active! Definitely a good investment.

Hi Yvon,
That's wonderful to know that you are loving your new trampoline and that your kids are also enjoying it!! Thanks for the great feedback!

Bree M.

Bree M.Perth, WA

Jumpstar Round with enclosure

My 2 year old and 4 year old love this trampoline and have been on it every day since we got it. It’s safe for them to be on it by themselves. Was very easy to assemble and I did it by myself! Would definitely recommend great value for money.

Purchased in August 2020 at Jumpstar for A$425.00.

Hi Bree,
Thanks so much for taking time to leave us this feedback! We are so happy to hear that your children are enjoying their new trampoline so much! Well done on assembling the trampoline by yourself too!!

NGO

NGOPerth, WA

Great product & customer service

Bought this trampoline for my daughter who loves it. It is the right size and great product. We had an issue with the enclosure which Jump Star managed to resolved very quickly and have it replaced.
Highly recommended

Purchased in September 2020 for A$278.00.

Hi Ngo,
How wonderful to know that your daughter is so happy with her new Jump Star! Also lovely to hear that you are happy with our customer service and that we resolved any issues promptly. Enjoy the new trampoline, thanks again!