Cheap and best

Bought this round one directly from the store. it was a birthday gift for My boy and he is loving it .Really easy to assemble,looks nice my 2 years old boy just loves it jumps every day..highly recommend ...jump star also has all the other great Verity in their store.

Purchased in April 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines for $235.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Hi Rojan, Thanks a lot for the amazing feedback, and we are so pleased to hear your little one is loving his new trampoline!

So happy - top quality

Purchased this trampoline directly from the store, really easy process. Great quality, easy to assemble. Fits our space perfectly & size works well for both our kids aged 3 & 9. Would not hesitate in recommending Jump Star to all our family & friends.

Purchased in April 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines for $350.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Thanks Dani, for the wonderful feedback! We are so pleased that both your children love their new trampoline!

Replacement Pads and net for our old 12ft trampoline.

My kids use our trampoline every day but it had become unsafe due to the pads and nets being torn and worn out. It is a 4 year old trampoline from Kmart. I came across jump star trampoline website after looking at a few other trampoline websites. Then I realised we might not have to buy a whole new trampoline if we just ordered new pads and net. This website was the cheapest for both and postage $150 and it arrived in less than 2 days. I was on my own with a toddler and thought ok this is going to be a mission. Took less than an hour for me to take the old ones off for the tip and put the new pads and net on. They fit perfect aswell.
The kids love their “new” trampoline. So happy with it the quality is great I’m really impressed! Please see my before and after images

Purchased in April 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines for $150.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Hi Holly, that is fabulous to see your trampoline looking so snazzy again! We make parts to suit not only our trampolines, but other brands as well. We appreciate you letting us know how happy you are! Thanks so much!

This is perfect and cant live without it

i brought for my daughter 4 year old.
fully protected and safe for her.
she use everyday after school. she is very happy and her smile is make me happy while jump

Purchased in March 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines for $235.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Hi Dinesh, thanks for the wonderful comments. We are so happy to hear that your daughter is loving her new trampoline so much! Wishing her lots of fun and joy.

Love our trampoline and so easy to be able to change parts at an affordable cost

Brothers 2 boys ages 7 and 3
Usually only 2 4 small kids on at one time
Very safe and stable love it would always buy a jumpstar trampoline thanks

Purchased in February 2019.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Hello HC, Fabulous to hear that your boys are having lots of fun on their new trampoline! Wonderful to hear that you are finding the structure safe and stable! Wishing your family lots of fun on their new trampoline!

SUPERB QUALITY & GREAT PRICE

We purchased a 10ft round trampoline with an enclosure for our sons 7th birthday. From the moment I walked into the shop we were greeted with a super warm welcome amd a friendly, helpful smile. 3 boxes came out and the staff loaded them on to our ute. It only took my partner 2hrs to assemble on his own. Truly excellent quality all round and we were lucky enough to have caught the summer sale and managed to get a free ladder, free water sprinkler and basketball hoop attachment as well. This tramp is super safe, secure, easy for the kids to climb in and out of, and they haven't stopped jumping all day. Thank you Jumpstar trampolines for the years of fun ahead of us.

Purchased in February 2019 for $425.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Hi Chrissy, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is so good to hear that you found our customer service team so helpful and welcoming! We are always in favour of old school service, and we always load our customers trampolines into their cars for them! How fantastic to hear that you are finding the trampoline safe, secure, and most of all - loads of FUN!! Enjoy, and thanks again :)

Great quality and price!

Needed to replace a mat and padding for a trampoline given to us some years ago. Got in touch and the staff were fantastic with their instructions on how to measure the trampoline to get the right size mat. They answered all my silly questions and they just seemed so happy to help. I really have to commend their great customer service. The mat and padding are great quality. Kids are thoroughly enjoying the trampoline again.

Purchased in October 2018 at Jump Star Trampolines for $170.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
Hi CAC, that is fabulous to hear that you are so pleased with your replacement parts! And we are very glad that our customer service team could help you with all your questions! Lovely to hear that your kids are enjoying their trampoline again. Thank you!

Excellent quality and durability

Finding the Jumpstar 10ft Trampoline to be amazing. Quality of the enclosure and padding is superior to other styles we've used.
Mat gets a workout from the 2 kids (5 & 2.5) daily, they especially love the sprinkler mist system over summer.
The trampoline has a high enough weight rating that one of us adults can bounce too, such a plus

Hi Tracey, we are thrilled that your family is loving the trampoline, and having so much fun with the sprinkler kit! We really appreciate your comments. Wishing your family happy jumping!

Great quality and Price!!

We purchased 10ft enclosure, replacement mat and ladder for the kids Trampoline. Our 3 kids are loving the trampoline and mummy and daddy are so relieved it is safe and secure again. The quality is much better than any other replacement we have ever purchased and customer service was outstanding.

Hi Merazi. Thanks a lot for letting us know that your children are LOVING their trampoline! We are really pleased to hear that you have found our replacement parts such good quality and enjoyed such amazing customer service!

Great quality and loads of fun!

Bought this trampoline for our two girls and their friends. Was easy to assemble (although some instructions should be updated). I feel safe with the girls inside and have no concerns with them playing. You can tell the quality of the materials and feels like it will definitely last. Looking forward to lots of years of fun to come!

Hi Kelly, Thanks for the wonderful feedback, and we are thrilled that your girls love their trampoline so much, and that you find the quality of the materials so good! Appreciate your feedback, thanks again!

Great fun in the backyard!

We bought it for our young daughter to learn and have fun on the trampoline in the backyard. We all have fun having the water mists on, getting wet and jumping around! It's very good to have the safety net up to prevent any accidents as well as the padding over the springs. It's very sturdy, stable and easy to put together. I would recommend it to any family.

Hi Scott, How wonderful to hear that your daughter is enjoying the trampoline and water spray kit so much! Also fabulous to hear that you find the trampoline stable & sturdy, with assembly being a breeze! Thanks so much for taking time to give us your feedback.

Great value and sturdy with option to get replacement parts

Found this to be really good value - sturdy, mat is nice and tight and like the fact you can replace anything that breaks, whereas the ones you get from the big department or sport stores don’t give you that option. Friendly bunch and threw in some additional freebies! Cheers

Hi Agata, Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback regarding your trampoline! It's great to know that you find your trampoline so sturdy and such good value! And thanks for the compliment regarding the friendly service!

The best pressie ever!

My 2yr old is obsessed with it & refuses to get out of the trampoline. Very safe & sturdy. It was fairly easy to assemble. We upgraded our ladder from galvanised steel to the coated steel ladder due to better grip for our toddler. Best decision we made.. our 2 yr old is absolutely loving it..

Hi Coco, How amazing to hear that your little one is so happy with the new trampoline!! Wonderful to know that you are finding the construction safe and solid, and easy to assemble! We really appreciate you taking time to let us know! Happy jumping to your little one. :)

Best Xmas Present Ever!!

When I went to the store, the service was excellent, packed into my car by staff, easy to assemble and the "best xmas present ever!!" my 6 year old granddaughter told me. We could not get her off it all day. Even when the adults jumped on it, it was very stable.

Hi Jo, Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We loved hearing that you received such amazing service here at Jump Star HQ! And how lovely that your granddaughter is enjoying the trampoline so much! Wishing you & your family a happy new year.

my kids loved it

It is totally worth it. It fits in great with our small backyard. My husband bought it, as a late New Year present for kids and they loved it. Kids are 5 and 3 yrs. old and they both can use it at the same time. We have bought it with basket ball hoop.

Hi Shaveta, That's fabulous to hear that your children love their new trampoline & hoop kit! Wishing you & your family a happy, bouncy new year!

Our grandkids love it

We purchased an 8 foot trampoline in November and hid the boxes till Christmas Eve. It was relatively easy to make up. We have heaps of grandkids aged from 6 to 13.who all enjoy bouncing.... usually one at a time ... more if we are not watching. So far the tramp looks pretty secure and safe

Hi Trish, That is wonderful to hear that your grandchildren are enjoying the trampoline so much!! We appreciate you taking time to let us know how happy you are! Thanks so much.

Perfect size and durable

Great value. My daughter loves it. I love how compact it is in corner of our small-medium-sized backyard between some trees but it is still big enough for 2 kids. Replacing parts is easy (I've replaced mat and spring guard and added a shade net) and there are fun accessories available like a basketball hoop.

Hi KD1, Thanks very much! We are glad that you found our replacement parts so easy to access and install! Best wishes, the Jump Star team.

Fantastic!

All the children are loving this trampoline and are having so much fun, really easy to put up with 2 people, bought the trampoline with enclosure for safety with is perfect for the amount of usage it will get. Looking forward to using the water spray on the hot days we are due to get!

Hi Hazel, Wonderful to hear that your children are all loving the new trampoline and the water spray kit!! Hope they have a wonderful summer of fun and bouncing on their new Jump Star!

good quality materials and well made

Very pleased with purchase as last trampoline only lasted 9 months and was constantly breaking...used daily by our son (10)and daughter (13)who both bounce very hard at times...they sometimes play on it together and we have no worries about its sturdiness.very easy to erect with clear instructions. Overall fantastic purchase

Hi Mr4P, How awesome to hear that you are so pleased with the sturdiness of our trampolines, and that your children will get such good use from it! We really appreciate you taking time to leave these comments. Thanks and happy new year to you and your family.

This is so Awesome kids are loving the new tramp mat

my kids are the main users and they are 13,11,5. My 5 year old got it for her 5th birthday. was so excited
1 at a time on the tramp as my kids do front flips and back flips. just more for safety
It is so safe and stable as the kids sit on the each waiting their turn.

Hi Aimless, Thanks a lot for the fabulous feedback - and how amazing to hear that your children are loving the trampoline and finding it so stable, safe and fun!!