See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great trampoline

I bought this trampoline for my sons 2nd birthday. He absolutely loves it!
It's very safe and I'm happy with the quality. It wasn't too difficult to set up.
I can definitely recommend this product :)

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Hi Leena, Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback, we very much appreciate it. It's great to know that you found the quality and safety to be of such a high standard. Hope your little one has many years of fun on his new trampoline!

Study Product

Purchased for my 2 boys for Christmas. Ages six and 8 . Very sturdy and great price . Will recommend to anyone . Also came with all extras . Very friendly and helpful staff .

Purchased in August 2019 at Jumpstar for $499.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Hi Nyree, Thanks for letting us know that you find the trampoline to be so sturdy and well priced! And we appreciate your comments about our friendly & helpful staff. Thank you!

Amazing trampoline

Absolutely love this trampoline. High quality, super bouncy, great accessories and not very difficult to put together. I have a 5 year old and him and his friends all love it! Highly recommend this trampoline, it was bought to replace a cheaper chain store one and the difference is unbelievable! And a special mention of the customer service, the staff were excellent.

Purchased in August 2019 for $425.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Hi Carol, We are thrilled to hear that you absolutely love your new trampoline, and find it so bouncy! Also wonderful to know that you received such excellent customer service from our lovely team! Hope your son & his friends have loads of fun on his new trampoline! Thanks again!

A well made Aussie product!

Friendly Customer Service and there is a wide range of trampolines to choose from. Very value for money. It's very easy to assemble, with clear instructions and parts were packed in smaller packs for easy assembly.Our 4 year old love playing with it very much, very bouncy

Purchased in July 2019 for $425.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Hi Adrian, Thanks for the top feedback! It's great to know that you found our choice of products, ease of assembly and value for money to be so good! We really appreciate you taking time to let us know. Hope your little one has loads of fun on the new trampoline!

Great Trampoline!

Love our new trampoline we purchased for our young daughters birthday.
Very safe, strong and stable with lots of add on's included. Easy to set up.
Would definitely recommend to others.
10 out of 10.

Purchased in August 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines for $350.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Hi Jason, We really appreciate you letting us know that you are finding your new Jump Star to be so safe and strong, plus easy to assemble!! Awesome! Have heaps of fun!

My boys love it!

We recently purchased the 10ft trampoline with the enclosure. My boys are 1 and 5yrs old. I love the enclosure as its safe for both our boys. We had it on layby and picked it up 2 weeks ago. Cant wait to try out the sprinkler attachment that came with for the boys in summer!

Purchased in July 2019.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Hi Kristyn, Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it! Hope your boys have a wonderful summer jumping on their new trampoline, and lots of fun with the water mister and hoop kit!

Perfect for us

After much consideration we purchased the round 6ft tramp for my 2.5yr daughter, it doesn't take up heaps of room and is still big enough to fit a friend on too. We love it so much we went and bought another one for Nana's house. Love that you can go and try at the shop and look at all the different models.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Hi Penny, we are thrilled that your daughter loves her new 6ft so much that you even bought another one for Nana's house!! Thank you for popping onto the warehouse to have a jump. Wishing your little one lots of happy jumping!

Jump, Jump , Jump

I bought it for my daughters 3 and 12 years old.
They look very happy when play. It is safe and highly recommended.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Thanks for your feedback, Elham! We are really happy to hear that your daughters are enjoying their new trampoline, and that you find the trampoline to be safe.

Poor quality and disappointing customer service

Over the years we have had many trampolines. Almost all "Action Sports" brand as I couldn't justify spending $1500 or more on a trampoline that sits out in the weather. We normally get a couple of years from the mat and have never worn out a frame. the padding and enclosures fail within 12 months. this time I thought I would try something different. Jump Star is local to us in Perth and certainly the price is cheap. It is for my son who weights approx. 60kg. He has always loved jumping and as it is a good sensory input for his special needs. We have had 10, 12 and 13' versions but our yard is small and he is the only one using it so I thought I would try a small one to save space. Max user weight rating of the trampoline is stated as 100kg so I thought it would be OK. I purchased it in March this year. Recently one of the legs had almost completely failed, bent inwards and caused the frame to split near the welding. The welding is strong, the frame is not. The springs have over-stretched. It is very obvious this trampoline is not designed for anywhere near 100kg for someone actually jumping on it. 3 months old I thought i'll ask Jumpstar to refund and purchase something heavier duty from them. they refused to honour the warranty and told me it has been abused - after 3 months. The reviews on this website seem to be from people with small children saying how good the product is. If you have a very young child then this product might work for you. But if you have anyone over 10 please do NOT waste your money. I hope this review saves someone wasting their time and money.

Purchased in March 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines.

Safety
Jump Star is renowned for excellence in customer service and quality of products, notable for being the Product Review annual awards winner in the category of "Trampolines" in 2018 /2019. Our products are all weight rated and exceed Australian safety standards. Unfortunately we were unable to resolve this customer's particular issue, as our warranty department deemed the trampoline to have suffered misuse or accidental damage. The trampoline had been completely demolished within a period of just 3 months. The customer was offered a credit as a measure of goodwill, however would only accept a replacement if it was an upgraded size.Deena A. Your comment is a bit disingenuous. I asked for a credit equal to the purchase price (after only 3 months use this doesn't seem unreasonable to me) which I would have put towards a more appropriately rated replacement unit (your representative was the one which said there were heavier duty units available). It was still going to cost me more than double to upgrade, which I was willing to do if refunded the original purchase price of the faulty unit. What exactly is "accidental damage"? Sounds like a product which is unable to fulfil its function adequately. Your representative offered me a discount (not a credit) off the published price which would have made it equal to the price I would pay if purchased through Gumtree rather than directly through your website. I think you made a mistake here. I am a genuine buyer, still in need of a decent trampoline for my son. But to save yourself a few dollars you have lost a customer and I hope others think seriously before buying a unit that is unfit for purpose, despite your claim of meeting the standard.

Excellent quality

Got the 10ft with the enclosure for my 1 year old and she loves to jump on it. Very safe and stable i love the jumpstar trampoline. We got the summer sale which came with a free ladder sprinkler and basketball hoop. I cant wait to use them

Purchased in June 2019 for $425.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Hi Roiri, It's great to hear that you are finding the trampoline safe and stable, and that your little one is loving it so much! We really appreciate you letting us know, many thanks!

Love this trampoline!!

Bought for my 3 year old daughter who absolutely loves it. Had researched about which trampoline to get and found Jumpstar had everything we wanted. It was a great price, excellent quality and came with all the extras. Fantastic friendly service as well. Highly recommend!

Purchased in June 2019.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Hi Holly, Thanks for the fabulous feedback! How wonderful to hear that your little girl loves her new trampoline so much! We are so pleased that you are happy with our prices, quality and friendly customer service!!

One very happy birthday girl

So happy with our purchase from Jumpstar Trampolines. We wanted a trampoline for our daughters second birthday and so glad we chose to visit their store in WA. The customer service was excellent and every question of ours was answered. I loved being able to test out the trampolines in store too! Very easy to set up, didn't take long at all. Feels very secure and love all the extras that came with it. We also love how cheap the parts are to replace, will keep our tramponline safe and looking new for many years!!

Purchased in June 2019 for $350.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Hi Rhiannon, Thanks for the fabulous feedback ! We are so happy to hear that you loved testing out our display trampolines, and that you received such amazing customer service! Hope you & your family have heaps of fun on your new trampoline!

The trampoline that never needs replacing!

We have had our Jumpstar trampoline for around 8 years (purchased for our three boys). In that time we have replaced the spring covers and the net once about four years ago, and again just this month (averaging a new net @ $55 every 4 years). These parts are very reasonably priced and good quality. I highly recommend Jumpstar if you want a trampoline that is durable, can take the punishment of three active boys, and is able to be freshened up after a few years without having to fork out for another whole trampoline. Excellent product.

Purchased in May 2019 for $85.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Hi Janine, it's wonderful to hear that your trampoline is 8 years old and still going strong! We price our replacement parts very competitively so that it is cheap, easy and convenient to jazz up your trampoline every few years! Thanks for the fantastic feedback - we really appreciate it!

Cheap and best

Bought this round one directly from the store. it was a birthday gift for My boy and he is loving it .Really easy to assemble,looks nice my 2 years old boy just loves it jumps every day..highly recommend ...jump star also has all the other great Verity in their store.

Purchased in April 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines for $235.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Hi Rojan, Thanks a lot for the amazing feedback, and we are so pleased to hear your little one is loving his new trampoline!

So happy - top quality

Purchased this trampoline directly from the store, really easy process. Great quality, easy to assemble. Fits our space perfectly & size works well for both our kids aged 3 & 9. Would not hesitate in recommending Jump Star to all our family & friends.

Purchased in April 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines for $350.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Thanks Dani, for the wonderful feedback! We are so pleased that both your children love their new trampoline!

Replacement Pads and net for our old 12ft trampoline.

My kids use our trampoline every day but it had become unsafe due to the pads and nets being torn and worn out. It is a 4 year old trampoline from Kmart. I came across jump star trampoline website after looking at a few other trampoline websites. Then I realised we might not have to buy a whole new trampoline if we just ordered new pads and net. This website was the cheapest for both and postage $150 and it arrived in less than 2 days. I was on my own with a toddler and thought ok this is going to be a mission. Took less than an hour for me to take the old ones off for the tip and put the new pads and net on. They fit perfect aswell.
The kids love their “new” trampoline. So happy with it the quality is great I’m really impressed! Please see my before and after images

Purchased in April 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines for $150.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Hi Holly, that is fabulous to see your trampoline looking so snazzy again! We make parts to suit not only our trampolines, but other brands as well. We appreciate you letting us know how happy you are! Thanks so much!

This is perfect and cant live without it

i brought for my daughter 4 year old.
fully protected and safe for her.
she use everyday after school. she is very happy and her smile is make me happy while jump

Purchased in March 2019 at Jump Star Trampolines for $235.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Hi Dinesh, thanks for the wonderful comments. We are so happy to hear that your daughter is loving her new trampoline so much! Wishing her lots of fun and joy.

Love our trampoline and so easy to be able to change parts at an affordable cost

Brothers 2 boys ages 7 and 3
Usually only 2 4 small kids on at one time
Very safe and stable love it would always buy a jumpstar trampoline thanks

Purchased in February 2019.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Hello HC, Fabulous to hear that your boys are having lots of fun on their new trampoline! Wonderful to hear that you are finding the structure safe and stable! Wishing your family lots of fun on their new trampoline!

SUPERB QUALITY & GREAT PRICE

We purchased a 10ft round trampoline with an enclosure for our sons 7th birthday. From the moment I walked into the shop we were greeted with a super warm welcome amd a friendly, helpful smile. 3 boxes came out and the staff loaded them on to our ute. It only took my partner 2hrs to assemble on his own. Truly excellent quality all round and we were lucky enough to have caught the summer sale and managed to get a free ladder, free water sprinkler and basketball hoop attachment as well. This tramp is super safe, secure, easy for the kids to climb in and out of, and they haven't stopped jumping all day. Thank you Jumpstar trampolines for the years of fun ahead of us.

Purchased in February 2019 for $425.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Hi Chrissy, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is so good to hear that you found our customer service team so helpful and welcoming! We are always in favour of old school service, and we always load our customers trampolines into their cars for them! How fantastic to hear that you are finding the trampoline safe, secure, and most of all - loads of FUN!! Enjoy, and thanks again :)

Great quality and price!

Needed to replace a mat and padding for a trampoline given to us some years ago. Got in touch and the staff were fantastic with their instructions on how to measure the trampoline to get the right size mat. They answered all my silly questions and they just seemed so happy to help. I really have to commend their great customer service. The mat and padding are great quality. Kids are thoroughly enjoying the trampoline again.

Purchased in October 2018 at Jump Star Trampolines for $170.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
Hi CAC, that is fabulous to hear that you are so pleased with your replacement parts! And we are very glad that our customer service team could help you with all your questions! Lovely to hear that your kids are enjoying their trampoline again. Thank you!

Hi. Any idea how long a jumpstar will last? Normal use and normal Aussie weather conditions? Looking to buy a 5 year old Jumpstar... thanks.
No sure about the Jumpstar product itself. Although I have visited the showroom and checked out the quality of the display Trampolines and would not hesitate in buying any of these as the quality is way better than the one I own. My Trampoline is over 10 years old and still going strong. I have used many of their replacement products (Mat, spring pads, anchor kit, and enclosure poles) and have been very satisfied with the quality. Hope this helps.Thanks Pastaciutta.

Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure)Jump Star Round 6ft (with enclosure)Jump Star Round 8ft (with enclosure)Jump Star Round 10ft (with enclosure)Jump Star Round 12ft (with enclosure)Jump Star Round 14ft (with enclosure)Jump Star Round 16ft (with enclosure)Jump Star Round 8ftJump Star Round 10ftJump Star Round 12ftJump Star Round 14ftJump Star Round 16ft
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $180$350$450$550$625$700$645$350$400$625$500$600
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRoundRoundRoundRoundRoundRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYesYesYesYesNo No No No No
Max User Weight 50 kg80 kg100 kg130 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg100 kg130 kg150 kg150 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count30 springs42 springs48 springs64 springs72 springs88 springs110 springs48 springs64 springs72 springs88 springs110 springs
Dimensions
Safety Net Height 155 cm
Width 140 cm183 cm244 cm305 cm365 cm427 cm487 cm244 cm305 cm365 cm427 cm487 cm
Total Height 185 cm200 cm240 cm240 cm250 cm250 cm250 cm
Mat / Frame Height 38 cm46 cm68 cm76 cm89 cm89 cm89 cm68 cm76 cm89 cm89 cm89 cm
Depth 140 cm183 cm244 cm305 cm365 cm427 cm487 cm244 cm305 cm365 cm427 cm487 cm
Release dateNov 2012Nov 2012Nov 2012Nov 2012Nov 2012Nov 2012Nov 2012Nov 2012Nov 2012Nov 2012Nov 2012Nov 2012