Oz Trampolines Summit Round

Oz Trampolines Summit Round

6ft, 8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 14ft and 16ft

Great sturdy long lasting trampoline

My 12 year old daughter lives on this trampoline! She practises her dance routines on it and gymnastics and it has been sturdy, safe and reliable. We live in a very windy spot and our trampoline flew off. Despite a 100m fly to the park, the main parts of the trampoline were undamaged and Oztrampolines were very fast in their support and delivery of the spare parts. Thanks!

Purchased in November 2017.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
Thank you Ruth for your review. We are pleased we were able to help you so efficiently with spare parts, as we pride ourselves on customer service. We hope your daughter, family and friends continue to enjoy your trampoline. Happy jumping.

Awesome trampoline

The trampoline arrived quickly. Fantastic instruction booklet with easy to follow pictures and written instructions. Love the bonus 'just in case' kit with spare parts. Purchased for 16 year old daughter for fitness and relaxation. She also uses it as a chill zone for reading or stargazing. The 200 kg weight capacity means it can take at least 2 teenagers. I feel safe and confident with this trampoline as it has so many safety features. I like that it does not have a zip opening. The pink really brightens up our yard. Highly recommended.

Purchased in July 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $749.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
Thank you for your great review. We are pleased that your daughter, friends and family are enjoying the trampoline. The pink is a lovely bright colour. Happy jumping.

Amazing product and service

Amazing customer service and quality my two older children 10 and 5 love this trampoline it’s a solid and safe trampoline but recently we had a big storm and I didn’t have the pegs holding it down as my soil is rock hard and the wind picked it up and it flew into the house and broke a few things on it I rang oz trampolines up and they were amazing they had the replacement parts for it and sent them out to me I love oz trampolines they are such caring and wonderful people to deal with I 100% recommend oz trampolines to anyone that wants a great trampoline and to deal with such an amazing team of people. Oz trampolines are Australian made and they are great quality products

Purchased in May 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Thank you Gloria for a fantastic review. We are pleased we were able to help, we pride ourselves on great customer service. We hope the whole family have many years of enjoyment. Happy bouncing.

Check the mat size

Amazing customer service and quality. I unfortunately thought 6ft meant, a 6ft mat (didn't check the measurements ) and have ended up with a $400+ that won't last my son a year. Bugger! Oh well fantastic quality so should re sell for a good price.

Purchased in July 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $430.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Thank you Estella for your review. We hope your family enjoy. Happy jumping.

A great family trampoline

Purchased this trampoline after lots of thinking and researching. Glad I did. It was all easy. Easy to buy online, delivered quickly. The web site even had people you could call on to set it up - which I did and he was fabulous. Very happy kids. Happy parents.

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Thank you Christine for your great review. We are pleased to hear that the kids and parents are all happy with the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Much loved birthday present

It arrived very quickly and the instructions were very helpful to put together. Both boys use it everyday 13years and 11 years often together because it’s big enough and very sturdy.

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (12 - 18)
Thank you Katrina for your great review. We are please to hear the boys are enjoying the new trampoline. Happy jumping.

12ft may for 12ft summit round trampoline

This trampoline has been in the sun in Nth Qld for 8 yrs and has been perfect until recently when the padding finally perished as well as the loopholes on the mat. The mat is still intact but I have ordered a new mat and springs. The company is easy to deal with and there products are awesome quality. Would recommend these trampolines to everyone.

Purchased in June 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $233.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Thank you for your review. We are pleased we were able to help you and you are back enjoying you trampoline. Happy jumping.

Years of fun to be had

We love the 10ft trampoline we got for our twin toddlers. They love to bounce and now have loads of fun on it while I get to relax watching them. And now when their cousins come to visit they will have something to play on.
It was nice an easy to assemble and the instructions were easy to follow. The only problem was the anchor points. We couldn’t screw them in the ground and hammering made them bend. So we had to cement them in. Maybe make strong ones for harder grounds.

Purchased in May 2019 for $699.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Thank you Vanessa for your great review. We are pleased to hear the twins are enjoying the trampoline and hope their cousins have fun with them as well on the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Fantastic Trampoline

Bought an Oz Trampoline recently to replace an expensive brand trampoline we bought a few years ago that weathered and fell apart, was a lot to replace the parts we needed in the old trampoline and was actually cheaper to buy new.
Having 3 very active daughters went for the biggest size so they could all jump together, with their friends (usually 6 on the trampoline most the time) Researched lots of different brands and decided on the Oz Trampoline as I like the walk through netting rather than a zip up as that was the 1st thing to go on our last trampoline. I was concerned buying a less expensive trampoline that the quality would not be as good but am so impressed with the quality of our Oz Trampoline! The quality is as good if not better than our expensive trampoline we had before... and more than half the price! Also loved all the accessories that were included free of charge and free postage was another bonus. Highly recommend Oz Trampolines again!

Purchased in April 2019 for $899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Thank you for such a fantastic review. We are pleased all the family and friends are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Best last minute birthday purchase for our 2 yr old

We made a last minute decision to get a trampoline for our child's 2nd bday. We were worried it wouldn't arrive on time but we were so pleasantly surprised with the speedy delivery giving us plenty of time to put it together before the special day. It was fairly simple to put together with 2 people. Our 2 yr old loves it so much and we feel it is sturdy and safe. They are able to get up and down independently using the ladder. Our yard is fairly small but we have found the 8 foot is still big enough for them to enjoy jumping around. Such an easy purchase.

Purchased in April 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
Thank you Steph for the positive review. We are pleased to hear the birthday present is a hit, We hope your family enjoy it for many years. Happy jumping.

Very good and fast delivery

2 year old loves it, fast delivery. I love the opening not having a zip or valcro as it is safe. My mat had some paint transfer where it appears to have been folded prior to fully drying and when contacting the company nothing was done about this, this is the only reason I didn't give a 5 star review. Otherwise a great product I'm very happy with. Assembly instructions could have been a little more clear to understand.

Purchased in April 2019 for $499.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Thank you Liz for your great review. We hope the whole family continue to enjoy the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Perfect Christmas present

What an awesome present for my 2.5year old girl!! She has played on it every day and I'm happy to say it's stable, strong, and has a great entrance system with no sips which avoids having openings to fall through. The no zip entrance system was originally the main reason we first brought the trampoline as it is one of the first things to break, also young children just don't close them. So far I'm extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend to anyone.

Thank you Dave for your review. We are happy that you daughter and family are enjoying the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Christmas present delight

The trampoline arrived promptly with all the parts intact and was quick and easy to put up. Our boys, aged 8 and 10 have played on it every day since Christmas. Although it is a bit squeaky, it is sturdy and safe. The ladder is a nice touch to help the smaller cousins get on.

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear the boys and their cousins are having a great time on the trampoline. We suggest that you tighten the frame T pieces and screws and this may help with the squeak. Happy jumping.

Love our new Oz trampoline

We love our new trampoline, at first we were not looking forward to putting this together but found it very easy on Christmas Eve

Thank you Christy for your review. Great to hear you put trampoline together easy. We hope the family have many years of fun. Happy bouncing.

Kids Love the 12ft Trampoline

Our kids, aged 2 to 4 love the trampoline and continue to use it each day. Its good fun and good excercise. Very happy with the purchase, its quite a solid and safe trampoline, was relatively easy to put together and is Australian made. Highly recommend to those looking for a new trampoline.

Thank you for your review Matt. Great to hear the kids love it and hope the family have many year of jumping ahead.

What a great trampoline

What a great trampoline looks great in our backyard my kids love it he’s of fun I’ve had other trampolines over the yrs and this is by far the BEST definitely worth every dollar I don’t think I would of brought another one if I didn’t come across your site these are just awesome.

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased your kids are loving it, and looking good in your backyard.

Fantastic Trampoline Fantastic Company

This is such a fantastic product and a great company , the service was so fast and friendly.I bought trampoline for my 2,5,9 and 16 year old and I even find myself jumping on it its brilliant for whole family .It was really easy to assemble .Thanks so much Oz Trampolines!

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased the whole family are enjoying this time together.

Fantastic product and service

I have 3 kids, 5,4, 5 months. My older two love this trampoline, we ordered the trampoline and was delivered in 4 days, I had an issue where 3 of the 5 boxes were delivered but the courier didn’t have the last two boxes, I called up oz trampolines and they handled the situation exceptionally well and had the missing two boxes delivered the next day! Well done and thank you!

Great to hear your kids are enjoying the trampoline. Always happy to help.

Great quality and safe

We got this for our sons for Christmas. It is so much sturdier than our last trampoline and the net looks like it will last a long time. The kids love the numbers on the mat so they can play jumping games on it. Would recommend to all of my friends

Thank you for your review. Pleased to hear the boys are enjoying the printed mat and making up games with it.

Hours of fun...

My daughter is six, this is her first trampoline, it has easy access & lots of optional extras like the water sprays & soccer net, the oz trampoline is sturdy & was simple to build, with a higher load rating, it will definitely be used for many years to come...

Thank you for your review. We are pleased your daughter is having hours of fun and you like the water spray and soccer net.

When we say 6ft or 8ft or 10ft, is it the height or the diameter?
It is the diameter. I would suggest going for a 12 ft as big kids or adults can use as well.the measurement given is the diameter across the frame not the height, please call if you would like all height measurements as it does differ slightly as the trampoline sizes get larger

My trampoline has 180mm springs will these suit if I buy an oz trampoline mat?

Bought a 6ft trampoline and finding almost impossible to get the last piece of the frame in place. Suggestions? Thanks
the entire frame should stay very loose until it is complete. If you have tighten each stage up you need to loosen them all off a lot so their is more flexibility. Go towards a fence or second person and get them to hold the frame firm on the other side from you and push to get it to join. If that doesn't work, undo one other frame piece, connect the opposite one first then go back to the other to join the last one that was already previuosly joined. The positive thing is that when it's together it is very firm. craig oz trampolines, 1300 393004Thank youCan be difficult. Tried standing frame up its edge and then leaning on it. (I think the instructions mention to do this)

Oz Trampolines Summit Round 8ftOz Trampolines Summit Round 10ftOz Trampolines Summit Round 12ftOz Trampolines Summit Round 14ftOz Trampolines Summit Round 16ftOz Trampolines Summit Round 6ft
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $499$599$649$749$799$349
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg200 kg200 kg200 kg175 kg120 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count48 springs64 springs72 springs96 springs120 springs36 springs