9Oz Trampolines Summit Round

Safety
Stable
Uses weatherproof materials
Straightforward assembly
See the Best Trampolines in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Oz Trampolines Summit Round731 reviews
Damian R.
Damian R.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive 14ft

Fast delivery and easy to setup

Trampoline came quickly after a black Friday. Took a few hours to set up and the instruction were pretty clear. Further instructions were available le online as well if required. Kids love it. Show details
Swiss chick
Swiss chick
  16ft

Super bouncy, the kids love it!!

The trampoline is used by 11 and 14 year old kids who both do gymnastics.
They both love the size and how bouncy it is which allows them to practice some more advanced tricks.
The trampoline is very secure as we have partly berried the legs into the ground.
All friends who have tested it out love it too!
Great trampoline! Thanks! Show details
Kye M.
Kye M.NSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Fair Incentive 14ft

Great product hours of fun

I am thrilled with the exceptional quality of Oz Trampolines! From sturdy construction to impressive bounce, it exceeded my expectations. The safety features and durability make it a standout choice for families. Customer service was outstanding, ensuring a seamless experience. Oz Trampolines truly delivers on both fun and reliability. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Royce R.
Royce R.
  Verified 10ft

Best buy

This is probably the best buy that I can give to my 4 year old child, I have no regrets, i just assembled it yesterday afternoon when my son saw it for the first time he jumped right in and never stopped until dark. I liked the quality of the materials, easy to assemble, i assembled it myself, the instructions is an easy read to follow. I also enjoyed it myself, i should have bought the bigger ones, but this 10 ft one is a very good size for us, I loved it Show details
Miss.Therese
Miss.Therese19 posts
  Fair Incentive 10ft

Hours of fun

I purchased this trampoline for my son as a Christmas gift. So far, we are delighted with the 10ft summit round!

My 7 year old son happily spends hours bouncing away. We also got the euro spring upgrade, which is worth the additional $62, plus the soccer goal ($47) which is a fun add on.

I really like the safety aspects included, which are the netting around the trampoline and the padding over the springs. These features are a big change from the trampoline I had as a child!

While I did find the assembly process a bit challenging, the instructional videos on the website were a saving grace, offering clearer guidance than the written instructions.

Overall, a great purchase! Show details

Chris Duffy
Chris DuffyNSWIllawarra, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified 8ft

The kids love it

The trampoline arrived the day after I ordered it and after checking that all parts were included we spent some time putting it all together. The instructions and videos were all clear and easy to understand but I think the estimated 40 minutes to put it together was perhaps a little optimistic. All in all. Very happy with the service and the equipment. Show details
PJK
PJK
  Fair Incentive 12ft

Fantastic Trampoline

We were impressed with the prompt delivery of the trampoline, arriving just a day after ordering online. The assembly instructions were straightforward and the accompanying video guide proved very helpful. It's safe, stable and extra bouncy. It was welcome addition on Christmas Day, and the trampoline has quickly become a favorite of the kids aged 10 and 13, making it a fantastic purchase overall. Show details ·  1
Kristen
KristenNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified 12ft

Son is jumping with joy at this birthday present!

The team were really lovely answering all of my questions about this product. It dispatched really quickly (especially considering EOY orders and deliveries). My son is SO happy with this trampoline, and we love the added sunshade purchase. Show details
TuckerBox1WAPerth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive 6ft

Perfect for a 3yr old

Bought the 6ft round netted trampoline for my son. Easy to build although you will need a minimum of 2 people. Easy website to purchase from. Delivery on time. Couldn't ask for more really. Recommend Oz Trampolines. Show details ·  1
Nathan
Nathan

Good Quality, Lot's of fun for the kids

Amazing, so much fun for the kids, really fast shipping, it arrived really soon. Show details ·  1
cka l.
cka l.
  Fair Incentive Verified 16ft

EVERYONE LOVES THIS, YOUNG AND OLD

This is the third trampoline we've bought from OZ, sizing up as the kids have grown. Excellent service and quality. Recommend the extra bounce springs. Show details ·  1
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
  Fair Incentive 8ft

Love it! Kids are very happy!

Once ordered it only took 2 days to arrive. Set up was relatively easy and my husband was able to complete this by himself! Once set up we surprised my 6 year old for her birthday and she was so excited! She jumped until dark this afternoon and I'm sure will be jumping as soon as she wakes up. Thank you so much :) Show details ·  1
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
  Fair Incentive Verified 12ft

Summer of fun with our new Oz Tramp

The kids have been having a blast on our new Oz Trampoline. They combine their love of jumping with their love of water and have me spray them with the garden hose while they jump. My husband and I set up the trampoline in under an hour with easy to understanding instructions provided. We live close to the beach so finding a trampoline with quality springs built for lasting the next few years was my main concern and judging by the look and feel of the springs on this trampoline, I think I made the right choice. Show reply
Jody
JodyVICSouthwest, VIC2 posts
  10ft

Great size to do flips and create magical memories

Amazing service
Came with 2hrs
Overall easy to set up
Great quality Show details ·  1
Tim W.
Tim W.NSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified 12ft

Who needs a device when you have a trampoline!

Purchased an 8x12ft trampoline from Oz Trampolines. Great value, great quality, great customer service and most importantly great product.

I had to speak to the company a couple of times and always get thorough and prompt responses, they were there to help along the way with any questions I had and were always friendly.

The delivery was easy and split across multiple boxes so easy to get from the front door, up the lift and into my courtyard.

The kids love the trampoline and spend hours on it, best of all, they are off their devices and being active.

10/10 product and experience Show details ·  1

Kerry F. · Summit Round 10ft

Hello is the 10ft round the total diameter of the trampoline or just the mat?

TuckerBox1

It will be the entire frame

Oz Trampolines   DM

10ft trampoline represent the frame diameter, eg, our Summit 10ft trampoline has a 10ft (305cm) frame and mat size is approx. 264cm.

Thankyou can you pls send 8ft dimensions
Many thanks

Catherine
Catherine · Summit Round

My grandson is almost 3 and loves going indoor trampolining so I thought I might buy a trampoline for Christmas. But need to know that what I get is the safest and most suitable for his age group. Are you able to tell me what would be the best for this age bracket. Thanks, Catherine

Narelle
Narelle · Summit Round

Is this product sold at Kmart in Midland, Western Australia

Oz Trampolines   DM

No we import our own product and sell directly to customers and don't engage in big box stores to sell our trampolines. Oz Trampolines

Features:

• The Oz Trampolines Summit Round range comes in sizes from 6 to 16ft, letting jumpers of all ages play to their heart’s content.
  • The trampolines are designed and built for harsh Aussie climates, with UV-treated netting that lasts out in the sun day after day - plus it’s soft on the skin.
  • The safety padding on these trampolines are thick enough to stop any kind of fall, using 550gsm PVC both top and bottom.
  • Springs are coated to prevent rust, letting your kids (or yourself) bounce for years.
  • With a frame made of galvanised steel to prevent rusting and using strong T-pieces, this trampoline can handle a 200kg weight capacity.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that their trampoline seemed to be stable, even with multiple kids jumping around on it.
  • According to reviewers, the frame, springs, and netting of the trampoline are sturdy and hold up over time. They appreciated how their trampoline still looked new after enduring rainy and sunny weather.
  • Reviewers also said that their trampoline was easy to assemble, partly thanks to the clear instructions given.
Compare all Oz Trampolines Summit Round listings
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $999$899$1,099$749
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 200 kg200 kg200 kg150 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count72 springs64 springs96 springs48 springs