Oz Trampolines Summit Round

12ft, 10ft, 14ft, etc...

AMIT NARWAL

AMIT NARWALGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

ordered 14 ft which was very limited in stock, but after calling them and letting them know that we want it for my younger son's birthday, they delivered it on the very day and installed within a short span of time. Will definitely recommend them for their great service and great product. We're really enjoying it.
Thanks OZ Team.

Purchased in April 2020.

KTD

KTDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing

I have a 7 year old, a 5 year old And a 2 year old they absolutely love this trampoline and can’t get enough of it. They are out there every day trying to learn new tricks. It is extremely safe and very well built. We love this trampoline and couldn’t recommend it enough.

Purchased in April 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$845.00.

Ka786

Ka786South East Queensland, QLD

Great trampoline! We love it:)

We had a narrow backyard. The oval trampoline was the best solution for us. There was an option of a rectangular one with another top brand, but we got a better deal with OZ trampoline in terms of quality, size, price and quick delivery. The trampoline has been a life saver for us to survive the isolation/lockdown time with our sanity intact! The kids love it and it’s great exercise for them. I’ve noticed my kids have become better eaters because all that jumping makes them hungry:))

Purchased in April 2020.

Scotty NSW

Scotty NSWNorthern Region, NSW

Great size trampoline

Our Kids are 9 & 5 and love the new trampoline. it was really easy to assemble. The only issue is black
bars around the top of the net keep popping out. Other that than a fantastic trampoline.

Purchased in April 2020 at Online for A$850.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

thanks for your review, please contact us as we may be able to assist with the rods to stay in the T pieces, Oz Trampolines 1300 393004

Emma H.

Emma H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what my girls needed at this time of isolation

My girls that’s are 11,6 and 1 are the main users. All three girls are on at the same time super stable they love the colouring and the amount of jumping and how high they can jump.

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$745.00.

Truckin_toto

Truckin_totoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic trampoline!

Purchased in April 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$545.00.

Manny C.

Manny C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy kids

The netting and padding around our trampoline gave the kids a renewed place to play -was just in time for the lock down- we are very happy with the quality of the netting and the quick delivery! Thanks guys!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$400.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

FINALLY.. a trampoline that doesn’t squeak.

We brought this trampoline for our 11yo daughter whilst in lockdown during covid . It is so nice to finally have a trampoline that is silent. We usually buy the cheaper ones from Target and they squeak so badly. Great work on proving a quality product Oztrampolines.

Purchased in March 2020 at Online store for A$845.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

Space & Bounce for teenagers!

With 3 active & growing children between 8 and 14 in the house, this oval trampoline has plenty of bounce & space for tricks and jumps. We are very happy with the size, as it will continue to be big enough well into teenage years. Instructions are fairly straightforward and assembly was something the whole family could help with. The trampoline also takes 2 taller kids with ease.
We LOVE the safety nets on the OUTside of the trampoline, rather then on the inside of the springs for extra room. The trampoline stands stable on part concrete, part grass.

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome trampoline, kids love it!

My 7 & 9 year old love the trampoline! was a lot easier to assemble as expected and is the perfect size for my two children to enjoy together. Quality of materials used are high which has allowed me to enjoy a sneaky jump with them every now and then. Oz Trampolines customer service has been great too, easy to communicate with and were quick to send me a replacement plastic part my son broke on the first day at no charge! Definitely recommend!

Purchased in February 2020 at oztrampolines.com.au for A$699.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (5 - 11)

Carly

Carly

So Much Fun!

Bought for my 2.5 year old and she adores it. After doing a bunch of research this was by far the best value and quality for money. We bought the 12ft so we could bounce with her.

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines for A$745.00.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Great trampoline!

We bought this for Covid relief and our two kids (4 and 1) love it!! They spend hours on it every day so we’re very happy! Also happy with the stability. Delivery was quick as promised. Construction was 3 hrs with two people, would b a struggle on your own. Only slight criticism is the entrance door is a bit fiddly but overall v happy :)

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$650.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Alicia.M

Alicia.MDarling Downs, QLD

Great quality & value for money

Purchased the 6ft round trampoline for my 5 year old and 2 year old. They love jumping on it together. After researching other trampolines available, I found the weight limits on other products to be quite low. With our Oz Trampoline, even I'm able to get in on the fun with the kids! Had to get help to assemble and anchor it initially, but was able to install the shade roof and leaf guard alone. Grateful for the anchor kits as we have had several storms since we purchased the trampoline, but it didn't budge in the strong wind, or get damaged.

Purchased in January 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$398.00.

Absolutely fantastic trampoline

Delivery was so quick after ordering online and enabled my son to get outdoors. He loves the basketball accessory with aiming to jump on the different numbers for each shot. He also practises his maths by me asking what numbers make 12 then he thinks of the different numbers he can choose to make 12. #oztrampolines the best by far.

Purchased in January 2020 at Oz Trampolines.

Perfect Tramp

This trampoline has been perfect for our family. Quick delivery, easy to follow instructions to make it simple to put together. It looks great and our son loves it - jumping around to the colours and numbers printed on the mat to learn

Purchased in January 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$599.00.

AshP

AshPSydney, NSW

Excellent quality and amazing communication and customer service

We purchased this trampoline after my children absolutely loves the one that their cousin has. We had to go a little smaller the 7ft x 10ft but the kids love it. They are 8 and 9. Since getting it a about 6 weeks ago they have already have had hours of fun and it is great exercise for them too.
We had a small issue with the mat we received but OZ Tramp were absolutely amazing in responding and resolving in a very speedy time frame. The quality is also very good. I find the top connecting rods don't always stay together and pop out of the connectors but otherwise it is very sturdy.
Very happy with our purchase. Thank you.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$599.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for your positive comments about our products, we really enjoy our work looking after families and their needs for exerciser and social fun together.

Sue

SueSoutheast, SA

Fantastic service & quality

My 8year old granddaughter absolutely loves her new trampoline
It fits perfectly in a tight space with room to walk around
It was easy to erect & is very sturdy and the shade sail makes for great shade
Highly recommended

Purchased in January 2020.

Sandhya

SandhyaMonash 2904, ACT

Very good!!!

It’s perfect. I ordered the trampoline after see the review. I’m glad I did. I’m very happy with the quality with the amount I paid. My kids love it. Highly recommended!!!

Purchased in December 2020 for A$499.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for you review. We are pleased the family are enjoying the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Absolutely FANTASTIC trampoline thank you!

My son ( 12 ) and daughter ( 10 ) are constantly on the trampoline having a blast, with many a late evening bounce. A brilliant product, super strong. Quick, easy delivery and great company to deal with.Overall an awesome experience thank you.

Purchased in December 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Kris for your great review. We are pleased to hear the family are enjoying their new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Helena

Helena

Superior Quality - You get what you pay for with OzTrampolines!

I don't mind paying more for a great product - all parts are of excellent quality. This is our second OzTrampoline. Only upgraded for bigger size as children have grown. Sold our old one 2nd hand after years of use, and it was still in fantastic condition. We wouldn't buy from anywhere else and I did investigate other trampolines prior to purchasing as there are many new players now in the market offering what 'appear' to be innovative/new products. After closely comparing specifications, OzTrampoline always came out on top. Our children love it, money well spent.

Purchased in December 2018 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$650.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Tilly for your great review. We are pleased that the whole family are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.