Oz Trampolines Summit Round

Oz Trampolines Summit Round

6ft, 8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 14ft and 16ft

Moz

MozAU

Kids love it so do I just quietly. Great customer service and exceptionally good after sales service

Great, safe and of sturdy build.
Anchor system is great. Where we live it gets pretty windy and our trampoline doesn’t budge.
Highly recommend oz trampolines for all round great product and customer service

Purchased in May 2019.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Moz for your great review. We are pleased to hear the anchor system is working for you. We hope you and the whole family continue enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Joanne

JoanneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great sturdy trampoline

Easy to set up. Great sturdy construction. The kids love being on it. It's hard to get them to get off it. Great bounce. Was super impressed how quickly the turn around was from time of order to delivery of the product. We brought the shade cover for over the top, this provides great protection. We are extremely impress with this purchase. Will definitely be recommending your company to our families and friends.

Purchased in August 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Joanne for your great review. We are pleased the whole family are loving your new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Fiona

FionaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great sturdy trampoline

Trampoline was easy to set up compared with cheaper options, plus the bounce is much better! The 200kg weight limit means the whole family can jump at once! Fast delivery!

Purchased in August 2019 for $650.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Fiona for your review. We hope you and all your family continue to enjoy your trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

My kids love it!!

I have a 4 & 12 yr old so I needed a safe, sturdy trampoline for them to jump on together & this is definitely it. It is great quality, easy to assemble & a good price. I will be getting some accessories for the kidlets for Christmas. Highly recommend! Love it!

Purchased in August 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $649.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Mel for your great review. We hope all the family will continue to enjoy the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Poor customer service and false advertising

Poor customer service! Please make sure you review the free delivery! I accidentally pressed on the 12ft and I have to pay $450 to return it( basically I have to reimburse the company x 2 freight fees).Was quite happy to exchange and pay 1 x delivery. Absolutely disgusting service in the phone, never would I recommend these guys even if the quality of the tramp are outstanding.

Purchased in September 2019 for $750.00.

Shelley K.

Shelley K.North Western Region, NSW

Easy to assemble

The instructions are so simple to follow when assembling. My three kids aged 11, 9 and 7 can't get enough of jumping on it every day. It can easily fit the whole family on there (5). Very quick to receive in out back nsw. So happy with my purchase, I would definitely recommend!

Purchased in August 2019 at Online for $679.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Shelley for your fantastic review. We are pleased to hear the whole family are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy Bouncing.

Kendarl093

Kendarl093South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing trampoline, great quality

Easy to assemble with great step by step instructions, high quality materials, amazing bounce and loads of extras that can be added. The safety net definitely puts mind at ease and the 200kg weight limit means the whole family gets to get on together.

Purchased in July 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $599.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that the whole family is enjoying the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Great sturdy long lasting trampoline

My 12 year old daughter lives on this trampoline! She practises her dance routines on it and gymnastics and it has been sturdy, safe and reliable. We live in a very windy spot and our trampoline flew off. Despite a 100m fly to the park, the main parts of the trampoline were undamaged and Oztrampolines were very fast in their support and delivery of the spare parts. Thanks!

Purchased in November 2017.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Ruth for your review. We are pleased we were able to help you so efficiently with spare parts, as we pride ourselves on customer service. We hope your daughter, family and friends continue to enjoy your trampoline. Happy jumping.

S s.

S s.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome trampoline

The trampoline arrived quickly. Fantastic instruction booklet with easy to follow pictures and written instructions. Love the bonus 'just in case' kit with spare parts. Purchased for 16 year old daughter for fitness and relaxation. She also uses it as a chill zone for reading or stargazing. The 200 kg weight capacity means it can take at least 2 teenagers. I feel safe and confident with this trampoline as it has so many safety features. I like that it does not have a zip opening. The pink really brightens up our yard. Highly recommended.

Purchased in July 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $749.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your great review. We are pleased that your daughter, friends and family are enjoying the trampoline. The pink is a lovely bright colour. Happy jumping.

Gloria

GloriaHunter Region, NSW

Amazing product and service

Amazing customer service and quality my two older children 10 and 5 love this trampoline it’s a solid and safe trampoline but recently we had a big storm and I didn’t have the pegs holding it down as my soil is rock hard and the wind picked it up and it flew into the house and broke a few things on it I rang oz trampolines up and they were amazing they had the replacement parts for it and sent them out to me I love oz trampolines they are such caring and wonderful people to deal with I 100% recommend oz trampolines to anyone that wants a great trampoline and to deal with such an amazing team of people. Oz trampolines are Australian made and they are great quality products

Purchased in May 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Gloria for a fantastic review. We are pleased we were able to help, we pride ourselves on great customer service. We hope the whole family have many years of enjoyment. Happy bouncing.

Check the mat size

Amazing customer service and quality. I unfortunately thought 6ft meant, a 6ft mat (didn't check the measurements ) and have ended up with a $400+ that won't last my son a year. Bugger! Oh well fantastic quality so should re sell for a good price.

Purchased in July 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $430.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Estella for your review. We hope your family enjoy. Happy jumping.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great family trampoline

Purchased this trampoline after lots of thinking and researching. Glad I did. It was all easy. Easy to buy online, delivered quickly. The web site even had people you could call on to set it up - which I did and he was fabulous. Very happy kids. Happy parents.

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Christine for your great review. We are pleased to hear that the kids and parents are all happy with the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Katrina

KatrinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Much loved birthday present

It arrived very quickly and the instructions were very helpful to put together. Both boys use it everyday 13years and 11 years often together because it’s big enough and very sturdy.

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Katrina for your great review. We are please to hear the boys are enjoying the new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Jo Jo DCWNorth Queensland, QLD

12ft may for 12ft summit round trampoline

This trampoline has been in the sun in Nth Qld for 8 yrs and has been perfect until recently when the padding finally perished as well as the loopholes on the mat. The mat is still intact but I have ordered a new mat and springs. The company is easy to deal with and there products are awesome quality. Would recommend these trampolines to everyone.

Purchased in June 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for $233.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased we were able to help you and you are back enjoying you trampoline. Happy jumping.

Vanessa hughes

Vanessa hughesCentral, TAS

Years of fun to be had

We love the 10ft trampoline we got for our twin toddlers. They love to bounce and now have loads of fun on it while I get to relax watching them. And now when their cousins come to visit they will have something to play on.
It was nice an easy to assemble and the instructions were easy to follow. The only problem was the anchor points. We couldn’t screw them in the ground and hammering made them bend. So we had to cement them in. Maybe make strong ones for harder grounds.

Purchased in May 2019 for $699.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Vanessa for your great review. We are pleased to hear the twins are enjoying the trampoline and hope their cousins have fun with them as well on the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Fantastic Trampoline

Purchased in April 2019 for $899.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for such a fantastic review. We are pleased all the family and friends are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Best last minute birthday purchase for our 2 yr old

We made a last minute decision to get a trampoline for our child's 2nd bday. We were worried it wouldn't arrive on time but we were so pleasantly surprised with the speedy delivery giving us plenty of time to put it together before the special day. It was fairly simple to put together with 2 people. Our 2 yr old loves it so much and we feel it is sturdy and safe. They are able to get up and down independently using the ladder. Our yard is fairly small but we have found the 8 foot is still big enough for them to enjoy jumping around. Such an easy purchase.

Purchased in April 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Steph for the positive review. We are pleased to hear the birthday present is a hit, We hope your family enjoy it for many years. Happy jumping.

Liz

Liz

Very good and fast delivery

2 year old loves it, fast delivery. I love the opening not having a zip or valcro as it is safe. My mat had some paint transfer where it appears to have been folded prior to fully drying and when contacting the company nothing was done about this, this is the only reason I didn't give a 5 star review. Otherwise a great product I'm very happy with. Assembly instructions could have been a little more clear to understand.

Purchased in April 2019 for $499.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Liz for your great review. We hope the whole family continue to enjoy the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Dave

DaveGold Coast

Perfect Christmas present

What an awesome present for my 2.5year old girl!! She has played on it every day and I'm happy to say it's stable, strong, and has a great entrance system with no sips which avoids having openings to fall through. The no zip entrance system was originally the main reason we first brought the trampoline as it is one of the first things to break, also young children just don't close them. So far I'm extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend to anyone.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Dave for your review. We are happy that you daughter and family are enjoying the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Christmas present delight

The trampoline arrived promptly with all the parts intact and was quick and easy to put up. Our boys, aged 8 and 10 have played on it every day since Christmas. Although it is a bit squeaky, it is sturdy and safe. The ladder is a nice touch to help the smaller cousins get on.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear the boys and their cousins are having a great time on the trampoline. We suggest that you tighten the frame T pieces and screws and this may help with the squeak. Happy jumping.