bent like spaghetti

purchased 1 month ago 4/2020
for granddaughter 14 yrs old.
her and her mother went to move it to mow, and the frame bent like spaghetti. Granddaughter is 14 no more than 3 girls have been on it.
If it were made of steel as advertised it could not have bent as it did.
we have owned at least 4 walmart $150.00 tramolines and moved everyone of them ea week for yard work. have never had an issue with frames. They have all just rotted due to our hot summers. Its been a week and still no reply from co.

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$1,000.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
Bree

BreeCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Quality but Safety Net is Dangerous -Teeth, Buttons & Fingers Beware of Net

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$908.00.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality, good price

Excellent sturdy tramp design. Looks really good. Much bigger than I was expecting. Suits kids of any age. Our whole family of four uses this tramp and I have no concerns about my kids getting hurt. The net even prevented me falling off at least once. Net is really soft. Ladder could be sturdier (three piece design with plastic rungs). We bought the genuine shade cover which is great for sunny days, but it means I can't jump since I would hit my head on the cover. Shade cover is only suitable for little kids. It was a little tricky to assemble (especially stretching the top part of the net to reach all the posts), but my wife and I managed it in the end.

Purchased at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$849.00.

Aliciaking

AliciakingNorth Queensland, QLD

Best trampoline ever!

After so many cheap and nasty trampolines breaking in our backyard, we decided to purchase a Jumpflex trampoline. I was drawn to the extended warranty and the great reviews from others. Our kids love it! The higher weight rating is amazing, my teenage/young adult kids can all jump and still play with the little ones also on there. It is well worth the money!

Purchased in May 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$900.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Shellby

ShellbyMid North Coast, NSW

Lovely well built trampoline

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$749.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Don’t buy from this company

Can’t get a hold of anyone and they do not respond to emails. FEDEX lost my shipment and I can’t do anything about it cause I can’t get anyone to call me back or email. Nothing like wasting 900 bucks. Go to SAMS CLUB you’ll do better

Purchased in April 2020 for A$900.00.

Excellent trampoline

Before i start, for all those unable to contact Jumpflex for the status of your order, I found their warehouse number.. it is well hidden under a link if you're going to pick up.. 02 8882 5400
They answered straight away unlike the other number which doesn't work.

Trampoline arrived eventually after sitting at Star Track depot for a week.. found out for some reason they'd set a scheduled delivery date and no one knew what was going on until i got it investigated (this took 2 days)

Trampoline itself is very good quality, feels really sturdy. Put it up myself in 2.5hrs, however the safety net was a bit awkward would recommend 2 ppl if possible.

Overall very happy with the product, pity the correct contact number doesn't work

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$1,150.00.

Customer

CustomerIllawarra, NSW

I got a tracking number but it is not correct. I cannot get a hold of the company via phone or email.

Phone hangs up.. emails not replied to.. wrong tracking number. Please provide a communication option for me it would be nice to be able to track when my delivery is coming.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerIllawarra, NSW

Very Happy Customer, highly recommended Jumpflex!!!

I ordered the 12ft jumflex trampoline with anchorkit for my 12 yr old boy & 9 yr old girl. They absolutely love it and have not stopped jumping for hours on end.
The Jumpflex team dispatched our trampoline within a day of order...unfortunately our experience with their freight company TOLL was a nightmare. I called Jumpflex and they quickly rectified the problem, within days our trampoline was delivered.
My kids and I assembled the trampoline in approx 2.5hrs, it really was not hard at all to assemble. The hardest part was putting the netting pockets over the poles, I recommend 2 adults being on hand for this (I did manage with the help of my kids).
Love the quality & customer service..Thank you Jumpflex team you have been amazing.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$888.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

Rachel M

Rachel MAustralian Capital Territory

Fantastic trampoline, worth every cent

My 3 boys love this trampoline. We were looking at much more expensive trampolines originally but we feel this is amazing value for money and are so glad we went with it. Staff are amazing and quick to get back to you with any questions you have. We are currently in isolation due to Corona Virus and the trampoline has been a lifesaver. Do not waste money on super expensive trampolines, I promise you will not be sorry if you go with Jumpflex

Purchased in February 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$1,250.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

Best trampoline money can buy!

I purchased this trampoline almost a year ago and it has been the best trampoline I've ever purchased for my kids. I think I've been through two other cheap ones from box stores. The jumpflex's fit and finish is second to none and the parts hold up well through the Louisiana heat and wet weather. We had a really bad storm that broke the anchors holding it down and it ruined the trampoline. I emailed the customer service team and they gave me a nice discount to replace it with a new unit! The product was enough but their customer service is even better! Thanks Jumpflex!

Purchased in March 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$699.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Happy Customer Newcastle

Happy Customer NewcastleHunter Region, NSW

Four Years on and Still Happy

We purchased our Jumpflex around four years ago for our young kids after looking into our options pretty comprehensively. We are still happy with our purchase! I have helped friends put up some cheaper tramps over the years and am astounded by some of the shortcuts on quality that the other manufacturers take. Our tramp is in full sun so we had an issue with the outer ring of padding breaking apart after around three years however Jumpflex were very responsive and sent out a replacement free of charge. The frame made from quality material with good protective treatment for long life that still looks good after four years.

Purchased in June 2016 for A$899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
amy

amy

Looking like it will last. Horrible to setup.

Purchased in November 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$799.00.

Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)

Good trampoline, poor plastic steps

Avoid this company as their plastic steps do not last and this is the second time one of there plastic steps has snapped resulting in my leg being cut! The last time they said it was probably a faulty batch. However plastic is plastic and it will never be as strong as metal. I told them my weight as I am 98kg and they assured me they had been tested to support far higher weights. The rest of the trampoline is great, but no excuse for the steps to break and cause injury.
Until they change to a metal that will not weaken though UV exposure do not trust the steps!

4 weeks later no trampoline or refund!!!!! Cannot get through to company!

Find out how Jumpflex Trampolines compares to other Trampolines

Missing Delivery (Only sent me Half of a Trampoline) 4 year old Daughter didn't get a Christmas present this year!!

Purchased in December 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$500.00.

Kaylee G.

Kaylee G.South East Queensland, QLD

A tad disappointed with setup complications

Purchased in November 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$700.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Matteo M.

Matteo M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and even better customer care

Easy to install even by yourself. Instructions are good. Takes a bit of time to get all toghether but all steps are fairly easy. When u install it you notice that all the components are made of very good materials. My daughter love it. The 14ft is an excellent size I reccomend it. Safety is really good. Customer care is real customer care they really looked after me. If u are looking for an excellent product u found it.

Purchased in November 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines.

S steel

S steelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jumpflex need to use different courier company

Purchased in October 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$699.00.

Ejburgess

EjburgessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still amazing 2 years on!

We purchased the 12FT trampoline for my Sons 3rd Birthday. My Husband and Father found it easy enough to put together and has made many children happy over the past 2years. Great bounce and it is all still in fantastic condition with being outside in QLD. My now 5year old still loves it. We also have the slide which is still great also. Now just need to organise a sunshade for this sunny QLD weather! Would recommend the product and customer service is excellent. Great price and value

Purchased in August 2017 at JumpFlex Trampolines.

Davina M.

Davina M.asked

Trampolines

My trampoline was missing parts. We only received box #2 and shade. What can I do?

Hi there Davina

If you are still missing part of your delivery, please contact us at hello@jumpflex.comand we will be able to help you out.

Customer

Customerasked

Trampolines

I cannot track my order The number doesn’t exist and your phone number doesn’t work and no reply via email. Can someone get in contact with me.

Amanda T.

Amanda T.asked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

We just received our trampoline and cannot get the poles into the net. It is way too tight. Please advise?

Kelly A.
Kelly A.

We are having the same issue! Have you been able to figure out a way to get the net to fit? I didn't know if there was a certain pattern that would maybe be more helpful than going around in a circle or from one side to the other.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there so sorry to hear!

Try these quick tips:

1. Check the tag above the zip is it the correct net size for the model you have purchased, do they match up?
2. Loosen bolts from the safety net poles this will give a little more room to slip the net over the safety net poles
3. Use second person to lean into the pole while one person is standing on the pad/frame have a buddy push the pole which will create a shorter distance, continue around the tramp
4. Alternate connection of net to poles, like a star (front, back, side to side)

Please send through an email if these tips havent helped assemble your net.

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives