Ejburgess

EjburgessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still amazing 2 years on!

We purchased the 12FT trampoline for my Sons 3rd Birthday. My Husband and Father found it easy enough to put together and has made many children happy over the past 2years. Great bounce and it is all still in fantastic condition with being outside in QLD. My now 5year old still loves it. We also have the slide which is still great also. Now just need to organise a sunshade for this sunny QLD weather! Would recommend the product and customer service is excellent. Great price and value

Purchased in August 2017 at JumpFlex Trampolines.

Brendon Mills

Brendon Mills South West, WA

Fantastic

Ordering was easy and delivery was very quick to country WA. The tramp was easy to assemble and the kids absolutely love it. My wife and I took just over 2 hours to assemble and we took our time to do it. Customer service is second to none and Conor was excellent to deal with. I am very happy that we went with the JumpFlex tramp.

Purchased for $899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Nice looking

Bought this for grandkids 10 & 5 yr...they love it...It took abt 3 hrs to put together. Still cannot get the last pole in net.. maybe we're just wimps....broke off a couple velcro ties probably from pulling on them...But looks great..Bought the projam..its nice as well..I'm very glad I bought it, and hope n believe it will last long time.

Purchased in April 2019 for $760.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

Great product & outstanding customer service

Trampoline is great - love the size, plenty of room for both my children to jump at the same time and big enough to also fit a couple of their friends on at the same time.
Customer service is exceptional - not very often you find this these days!

Purchased in December 2015 for $899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

We purchased this trampoline for my daughters birthday!!! She absolutely loved it along with all the other neighborhood kids. Our neighborhood had a strong windstorm which ended up causing damage to the trampoline ( flew in the air and flipped over). Jumpflex went above and beyond to get the parts for me at no additional cost. Thanks JumpFlex

Purchased in April 2019 for $700.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

Jenna

JennaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

LOVE IT!

Purchased in November 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

Steph

StephSydney

Absolutely outstanding after care customer service!

I 1000000% recommend this company not only is the trampoline good quality the after care service is fabulous!! 10 stars to that, very kind company not only after your money but after your satisfaction.
My kids love it and adults can go on too. They have all the accessories and ride there little bikes in it also haha so versatile. Thanks again to all the lovely staff / team at jumpflex.

Purchased in May 2018 at Jumpflex.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)

Digby

DigbySydney

Good for the kids

I bought the Classic-100 city 3 years ago. It is still in good condition, netting is still intact and mat is fine.
It's a good trampoline, I liked it because the netting and padded mats protected you from the springs.
My daughter loved it, she was 10 when we first got it.

It was a good price and had the safety features I was after

I would recommend it to others

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Really great to hear the Trampoline fit your needs! If you do need any Support at all, don't be shy to get in touch with the team. Cheers!! Conor @ Jumpflex

Adam

AdamHobart

Fantastic product, Fantastic service!

Purchased the Jumpflex 140 foe my children for Christmas after seeing positive reviews. Also purchased the ProJam basketball attachment shortly after the initial purchase. Set up was simple and took the 2 hours as stated (2 men assembling). Had an issue with a broken graphite rod after a short period with the ProJam and contacted Jumpflex direct. Within a couple of days I received a response and delivery notification for a new set of rods at no charge. Both the trampoline and ProJam are fantastic products and I cannot fault the after sale service. I would happily give 6 stars if I could.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

We are sorry that you had the issue in the first place!! Very glad to help out any way that we can. Thank you, and I hope the kids love the Trampoline! Let us know if you need help with anything else at all.

Conor @ Jumpflex

Smurfette

SmurfetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far, Great

Its sturdy and stable, but very early days, we will see what is like in a couple of years. Wow. It takes a bit of time to put together, but that's expected of any trampoline, we love the design and it's easy to clean, just hose off. I love it that my son can just grab the net and lean on it full body weight, very good quality.

Amy H

Amy H

Amazing find!

This trampoline is amazing. Ordered on a Thursday night and it was delivered Monday. Easy to follow instructions to assemble (husband and 4 mates took 1.5 hours). My 3 year old loved it for Christmas and jumps for hours every night with my husband (over 100kg) and the trampoline is stable and doesn't move.

Also got the jumpslide and it's a huge plus

We ordered jumpflex over lifespan kids due to weight rating and larger warranty.

Bec W

Bec WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, easy to put up

Awesome customer service

I contacted Jumpflex via email regarding a warranty claim. I sent the email late Tuesday evening and had a response first thing Wednesday morning with a reference number showing the part has already been sent out to me. Awesome service and if you are thinking about purchasing a trampoline I would highly recommend Jumpflex!

JLJ

JLJHobart, TAS

5 STAR Trampoline and Customer Experience

I have just over 2 year old twins who started their trampoline experience two days ago. I haven’t been able to get them off!
Customer service has been exceptional.
Putting the trampoline together was very easy and the quality is excellent. The 12ft is perfect.
Perfect value for money and 100% trust in the servicing of any warranty issues should they ever arise.
Highly recommended

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thank you so much for your feedback!! We really love when we get it right, and it sounds like everything has gone great this time. Remember you can always contact us for Support if you do need help anytime. Thanks again!
- Conor @ Jumpflex

Awesome trampoline but mind bogging sunshade design

Love the trampoline! Looks great and of good quality.
But the sunshade collects rain water : ( and also tend to fray easily. Adults have to get on it to help drain the sunshade after it rained to avoid tear to the sunshade. Could not believe both products are of the same company. Can't Jumpflex borrow some ideas off other sunshade designs??

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

We have a brand new design for the Jumpflex SmartShade coming around Jan 2019 - if you can email us your Name and Order details I can help out with getting you a replacement! -Conor

AaronH

AaronHKilsyth

Excellent Trampoline

We have three children (6 to 13) who love the new trampoline. We love knowing that all five of us can go on the trampoline at the same time safely and play together knowing that this high quality unit will handle the weight. The extra basketball kit is an awesome addition but the best thing so far is the water sprayer. On those hot summer days playing outside with water is great for all ages!

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

That's fantastic! We hope the Family gets years of happy bouncing in, thanks for the review!

Good tramp

Hi
I have had one of your tramps for a few years now but I have found I am constantly having to pull down the the net over the poles.
The velcro straps are all starting to get brittle and break off.
Have you changed the design to stop this from happening.

Damo

DamoMorayfield

Service is excellent

MKS

MKSNorth Western Region, NSW

AMAZING

We bought this after reading other reviews and were not disappointed! So glad we went for the 14 foot-it’s huge and the outwardly curving safety net makes it feel even bigger! The high weight rating is great too-we can all get in it together. It might be more expensive than other trampolines, but trust me it is WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Kye

KyeMelbourne

My daughter loves it

Very impressed with the structure of the trampoline. My husband, myself and my daughter are often on it together with no problems. I did have to deal with jumpflex about a small issue which they were very quick to resolve. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for this product.

Kate

Kateasked

Just wondering what you would expect the life of the net, padding, mat and other plastic components to be in the Australian climate (we live in SA with hot summers and lots of sun). The last trampoline we bought said their parts were UV protected but all broke down within 2 years. Is this normal? Thankyou.

Hi Kate,

Thank you for getting in touch with us! The expectant life for these parts varies between 4-5 years when maintenance is kept up on these parts (e.g. washing and wiping down of the mat/net/pad etc regularly). Our warranty of 3 Years on the safety net and pad and 5 years on the Jumping mat back this up. Jumpflex™ trampolines have a UV protection of Level 6 - which is the highest protection for plastic parts.

Hope that helps!

Jodi Ann Drew

Jodi Ann Drewasked

Hi, wondering how long the slide is? I have a 6yo and 3yo and am worried it looks a bit small (short) and they would have already outgrown it (a lot of $$ with no dimensions)

Mike
Mike

My guess 5ft I have an 8yr old her and the neighborhood kids like it

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there! Thank you for your Question. The Jumpslide is around 180cm long and the inside width of the Jumpslide is around 30cm - we normally recommend the Jumpslide up until about 8 years of age, otherwise the kids hips don't quite fit. I do hope that helps!

emilie C.

emilie C.asked

Jumpflex trampoline
Fluro green 14 ft rampoline comes with shade and basketball hoop
Please fluro yellow fluro green $899.00

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100  City (10ft)
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline CLASSIC-80 (8ft)
  • Discontinued
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline CLASSIC-80 (8ft)

CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $899$699$799
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 250 kg150 kg250 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count90 springs64 springs74 springs