• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Ben

BenIllawarra, NSW

Excellent quality, very well thought out design!

Very easy to assemble and quality parts. I’m a fitter and turner, I know quality when I see it. Delivery was a bit delayed but Chris sorted it out and kept his word on getting back to me when he said he would.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$900.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Raja S.

Raja S.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the quality and the customer care is icing on the cake!

We recently bought a 10 foot trampoline from JumpFlex and my daughters were so excited. Setting it up requires some effort but it is well worth it. I liked the fit and finish. Quality is good. The customer care is just awesome.

Purchased in November 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$649.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hey Raja, thanks for leaving us a review. Here's to years of happy bouncing on your Jumpflex.

Rebecca N.

Rebecca N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought Xmas 2017 still Awesome!

Purchased in December 2017 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$949.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hey Rebecca, thanks for taking the time to post a review. Great to hear you and the kids have been having so much fun on your Jumpflex!!

Janice

JaniceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely awesome!!!

Best purchase ever!!! Myself and my 3 kids go jumping and rolling around in it with ample room left over. Only took a couple of hours to set up. Very stable, looks great, super springy, super quick delivery, best lockdown gift to ourselves. Has kept the kids entertained for hours on end. Better than our old Kmart 8ft trampoline

Purchased in September 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$1,018.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thanks for the awesome review :)I hope you and your family stay well!!

Mr.Adam

Mr.AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality and easy to assemble - can’t fault it!

Our trampoline arrived within a 4 days of ordering. Assembly took around 2.5h with two adults and was really straightforward. We followed the YouTube instructions in conjunction with the paper instructions. We ended up choosing Jumpflex over Vuly and other brands due to its massive 250kg load capacity and 10 year warranty. Most other brands seem to support only a 100kg limit with warranties varying from 3 years to lifetime.
Decided against getting the roof / cover so us big kids (adults) can enjoy the trampoline too.
Loads of fun, especially during lockdown.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$918.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thanks for your review Mr Adam. Great to hear that you're enjoying your Jumpflex. Happy bouncing!!

Karyn

KarynSydney, NSW

Excellent trampoline. After sales customer service is brilliant.

I purchased this trampoline four years ago. It has been fabulous fun for our entire family of 6 kids and their friends, ages ranging from 3 years old up to 30 years old and they ALL love it. It is very strong and safe. Customer support has been amazing. I contacted them about some tiny holes appearing in the mat and explained that I think they are possibly due to some bush fire embers landing in our backyard, however JumpFlex still replaced the mat under warranty. I do recommend JumpFlex trampolines very highly.

Purchased in December 2016 for A$983.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thanks for the review Karyn. Great to hear that your Jumpflex has brought so much fun for your kids - young and old!

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120

Great trampoline except netting can be hazardous. Fingers can get stuck in the net and with enough force they could possibly break dislocate etc... Otherwise very well made and would buy again if net was corrected.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$699.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thanks for the review Edgar. And thanks for the feedback regarding the net. I'll pass your comments on to our product development team, as we know safety is paramount for families.

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

This Trampoline is fantastic!

I was concerned the 12ft would be too small for my 3 children, but there's plenty of space. As an adult, I also love using it and joining the kids. I was looking for something that wasn't too cheap, but also not going to break the bank. This is perfect! Great quality. We've had it 3 months now, the kids have pulled and bounced on the nets but it's still going strong.

Only thing was when we were assembling it, 'we' accidentally assembled the mat the wrong way around and had to undo it all. So don't do that. It took two of us amateurs 2 hours to assemble, so it was pretty good!

Purchased in May 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines.

Main User(s)Adult
Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thanks for the awesome feedback. Definitely assembly pros :)

bent like spaghetti

purchased 1 month ago 4/2020
for granddaughter 14 yrs old.
her and her mother went to move it to mow, and the frame bent like spaghetti. Granddaughter is 14 no more than 3 girls have been on it.
If it were made of steel as advertised it could not have bent as it did.
we have owned at least 4 walmart $150.00 tramolines and moved everyone of them ea week for yard work. have never had an issue with frames. They have all just rotted due to our hot summers. Its been a week and still no reply from co.

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$1,000.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)

Bree

BreeCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Quality but Safety Net is Dangerous -Teeth, Buttons & Fingers Beware of Net

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$908.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality, good price

Excellent sturdy tramp design. Looks really good. Much bigger than I was expecting. Suits kids of any age. Our whole family of four uses this tramp and I have no concerns about my kids getting hurt. The net even prevented me falling off at least once. Net is really soft. Ladder could be sturdier (three piece design with plastic rungs). We bought the genuine shade cover which is great for sunny days, but it means I can't jump since I would hit my head on the cover. Shade cover is only suitable for little kids. It was a little tricky to assemble (especially stretching the top part of the net to reach all the posts), but my wife and I managed it in the end.

Purchased at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$849.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
Aliciaking

AliciakingNorth Queensland, QLD

Best trampoline ever!

After so many cheap and nasty trampolines breaking in our backyard, we decided to purchase a Jumpflex trampoline. I was drawn to the extended warranty and the great reviews from others. Our kids love it! The higher weight rating is amazing, my teenage/young adult kids can all jump and still play with the little ones also on there. It is well worth the money!

Purchased in May 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$900.00.

Shellby

ShellbyMid North Coast, NSW

Lovely well built trampoline

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$749.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Don’t buy from this company

Can’t get a hold of anyone and they do not respond to emails. FEDEX lost my shipment and I can’t do anything about it cause I can’t get anyone to call me back or email. Nothing like wasting 900 bucks. Go to SAMS CLUB you’ll do better

Purchased in April 2020 for A$900.00.

William E.

William E.

Excellent trampoline

Before i start, for all those unable to contact Jumpflex for the status of your order, I found their warehouse number.. it is well hidden under a link if you're going to pick up.. 02 8882 5400
They answered straight away unlike the other number which doesn't work.

Trampoline arrived eventually after sitting at Star Track depot for a week.. found out for some reason they'd set a scheduled delivery date and no one knew what was going on until i got it investigated (this took 2 days)

Trampoline itself is very good quality, feels really sturdy. Put it up myself in 2.5hrs, however the safety net was a bit awkward would recommend 2 ppl if possible.

Overall very happy with the product, pity the correct contact number doesn't work

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$1,150.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)

Customer

CustomerIllawarra, NSW

I got a tracking number but it is not correct. I cannot get a hold of the company via phone or email.

Phone hangs up.. emails not replied to.. wrong tracking number. Please provide a communication option for me it would be nice to be able to track when my delivery is coming.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerIllawarra, NSW

Very Happy Customer, highly recommended Jumpflex!!!

I ordered the 12ft jumflex trampoline with anchorkit for my 12 yr old boy & 9 yr old girl. They absolutely love it and have not stopped jumping for hours on end.
The Jumpflex team dispatched our trampoline within a day of order...unfortunately our experience with their freight company TOLL was a nightmare. I called Jumpflex and they quickly rectified the problem, within days our trampoline was delivered.
My kids and I assembled the trampoline in approx 2.5hrs, it really was not hard at all to assemble. The hardest part was putting the netting pockets over the poles, I recommend 2 adults being on hand for this (I did manage with the help of my kids).
Love the quality & customer service..Thank you Jumpflex team you have been amazing.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$888.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
Rachel M

Rachel MAustralian Capital Territory

Fantastic trampoline, worth every cent

My 3 boys love this trampoline. We were looking at much more expensive trampolines originally but we feel this is amazing value for money and are so glad we went with it. Staff are amazing and quick to get back to you with any questions you have. We are currently in isolation due to Corona Virus and the trampoline has been a lifesaver. Do not waste money on super expensive trampolines, I promise you will not be sorry if you go with Jumpflex

Purchased in February 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$1,250.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

Best trampoline money can buy!

I purchased this trampoline almost a year ago and it has been the best trampoline I've ever purchased for my kids. I think I've been through two other cheap ones from box stores. The jumpflex's fit and finish is second to none and the parts hold up well through the Louisiana heat and wet weather. We had a really bad storm that broke the anchors holding it down and it ruined the trampoline. I emailed the customer service team and they gave me a nice discount to replace it with a new unit! The product was enough but their customer service is even better! Thanks Jumpflex!

Purchased in March 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$699.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Happy Customer Newcastle

Happy Customer NewcastleHunter Region, NSW

Four Years on and Still Happy

We purchased our Jumpflex around four years ago for our young kids after looking into our options pretty comprehensively. We are still happy with our purchase! I have helped friends put up some cheaper tramps over the years and am astounded by some of the shortcuts on quality that the other manufacturers take. Our tramp is in full sun so we had an issue with the outer ring of padding breaking apart after around three years however Jumpflex were very responsive and sent out a replacement free of charge. The frame made from quality material with good protective treatment for long life that still looks good after four years.

Purchased in June 2016 for A$899.00.