Nice looking

Bought this for grandkids 10 & 5 yr...they love it...It took abt 3 hrs to put together. Still cannot get the last pole in net.. maybe we're just wimps....broke off a couple velcro ties probably from pulling on them...But looks great..Bought the projam..its nice as well..I'm very glad I bought it, and hope n believe it will last long time.

Purchased in April 2019 for $760.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

Great product & outstanding customer service

Trampoline is great - love the size, plenty of room for both my children to jump at the same time and big enough to also fit a couple of their friends on at the same time.
Customer service is exceptional - not very often you find this these days!

Purchased in December 2015 for $899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

We purchased this trampoline for my daughters birthday!!! She absolutely loved it along with all the other neighborhood kids. Our neighborhood had a strong windstorm which ended up causing damage to the trampoline ( flew in the air and flipped over). Jumpflex went above and beyond to get the parts for me at no additional cost. Thanks JumpFlex

Purchased in April 2019 for $700.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

LOVE IT!

We purchased the 12ft Trampoline for our two boys (4 and 6 years) for Christmas. Wow! What a great product, we are super impressed. Our boys love it and have spent hours on it already. The quality is exceptional. My husband and Dad put it together in about 1.5 hours. Looks great in the yard and is a great size. Also seems really bouncy and I love the safety features of it. We also bought the slide, basketball hoop and sprinkler which have all been put to good use. So so happy! On another note, the customer service is outstanding, quite a rarity these days it seems. I spoke with a gentlemen on the phone when the free shipping code I had wasn't working (turns out it had expired). He went over and above to rectify. Thanks so much we are rapt!

Purchased in November 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

Absolutely outstanding after care customer service!

I 1000000% recommend this company not only is the trampoline good quality the after care service is fabulous!! 10 stars to that, very kind company not only after your money but after your satisfaction.
My kids love it and adults can go on too. They have all the accessories and ride there little bikes in it also haha so versatile. Thanks again to all the lovely staff / team at jumpflex.

Purchased in May 2018 at Jumpflex.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)

Good for the kids

I bought the Classic-100 city 3 years ago. It is still in good condition, netting is still intact and mat is fine.
It's a good trampoline, I liked it because the netting and padded mats protected you from the springs.
My daughter loved it, she was 10 when we first got it.

It was a good price and had the safety features I was after

I would recommend it to others

Really great to hear the Trampoline fit your needs! If you do need any Support at all, don't be shy to get in touch with the team. Cheers!! Conor @ Jumpflex

Fantastic product, Fantastic service!

Purchased the Jumpflex 140 foe my children for Christmas after seeing positive reviews. Also purchased the ProJam basketball attachment shortly after the initial purchase. Set up was simple and took the 2 hours as stated (2 men assembling). Had an issue with a broken graphite rod after a short period with the ProJam and contacted Jumpflex direct. Within a couple of days I received a response and delivery notification for a new set of rods at no charge. Both the trampoline and ProJam are fantastic products and I cannot fault the after sale service. I would happily give 6 stars if I could.

We are sorry that you had the issue in the first place!! Very glad to help out any way that we can. Thank you, and I hope the kids love the Trampoline! Let us know if you need help with anything else at all. Conor @ Jumpflex

So far, Great

Its sturdy and stable, but very early days, we will see what is like in a couple of years. Wow. It takes a bit of time to put together, but that's expected of any trampoline, we love the design and it's easy to clean, just hose off. I love it that my son can just grab the net and lean on it full body weight, very good quality.

Amazing find!

This trampoline is amazing. Ordered on a Thursday night and it was delivered Monday. Easy to follow instructions to assemble (husband and 4 mates took 1.5 hours). My 3 year old loved it for Christmas and jumps for hours every night with my husband (over 100kg) and the trampoline is stable and doesn't move.

Also got the jumpslide and it's a huge plus

We ordered jumpflex over lifespan kids due to weight rating and larger warranty.

Excellent service, easy to put up

I did a lot of research into trampolines, including reviews, build quality, warranties, and weight ratings ( Jumpflex = 250kg). This led me to Jumpflex. I ordered it online just 8 days before Christmas. I followed up on the telephone with the company regarding delivery, as this could not be guaranteed before Christmas, however the gentleman I spoke to said he would contact the factory to see if they could expedite my order. Following tracking I contacted Toll couriers to keep up with delivery. Delivery occurred 4 days prior to Christmas. I couldn’t be happier. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. Construction was straightforward. My 13 yo son has already spent a lot of time on it, and the 12ft is perfect for our yard area. He can easily do his tricks on this size trampoline. Great quality, great service. Happy customer.

What a fantastic outcome, we're so glad that it arrived in time for the special day! It's always good to see happy families, so thank you for letting us know it all went well, love it! If you need help with anything at all, just fire us a message - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Conor, Customer Support

Awesome customer service

I contacted Jumpflex via email regarding a warranty claim. I sent the email late Tuesday evening and had a response first thing Wednesday morning with a reference number showing the part has already been sent out to me. Awesome service and if you are thinking about purchasing a trampoline I would highly recommend Jumpflex!

5 STAR Trampoline and Customer Experience

I have just over 2 year old twins who started their trampoline experience two days ago. I haven’t been able to get them off!
Customer service has been exceptional.
Putting the trampoline together was very easy and the quality is excellent. The 12ft is perfect.
Perfect value for money and 100% trust in the servicing of any warranty issues should they ever arise.
Highly recommended

Thank you so much for your feedback!! We really love when we get it right, and it sounds like everything has gone great this time. Remember you can always contact us for Support if you do need help anytime. Thanks again! - Conor @ Jumpflex

Awesome trampoline but mind bogging sunshade design

Love the trampoline! Looks great and of good quality.
But the sunshade collects rain water : ( and also tend to fray easily. Adults have to get on it to help drain the sunshade after it rained to avoid tear to the sunshade. Could not believe both products are of the same company. Can't Jumpflex borrow some ideas off other sunshade designs??

We have a brand new design for the Jumpflex SmartShade coming around Jan 2019 - if you can email us your Name and Order details I can help out with getting you a replacement! -Conor

Excellent Trampoline

We have three children (6 to 13) who love the new trampoline. We love knowing that all five of us can go on the trampoline at the same time safely and play together knowing that this high quality unit will handle the weight. The extra basketball kit is an awesome addition but the best thing so far is the water sprayer. On those hot summer days playing outside with water is great for all ages!

That's fantastic! We hope the Family gets years of happy bouncing in, thanks for the review!

Good tramp

Hi
I have had one of your tramps for a few years now but I have found I am constantly having to pull down the the net over the poles.
The velcro straps are all starting to get brittle and break off.
Have you changed the design to stop this from happening.

Hi Jamie, Thank you for alerting us to this, that's not ideal! We would love to help out here, Netting problems like this one sounds like are covered under the Jumpflex Warranty - are you able to send us an Email with your Order Number and perhaps some photos of the Netting Enclosure? We can get this fixed up for you ASAP! Thank you. Kind regards, Conor

Service is excellent

Girls love the tramp. Haven't broken it yet after 8 months and when the 9 year old climbed a pole she tore a Velcro strap and having asked to buy another ...jumpflex shipped a pack out for free. Superb service and the trampoline 12ft. Is a goer! Well made &
Recommended and the price is worth it compared to vuly or others.

October 6th 2018 Update: After a year.

Usually 3 girls on tramp acting like sugared up Bobcats . Combined weight of 130kg and growing. Would've thought safety nets would tear by now but still holding. Qld sun has faded safety pads but ok still. I'm currently 103kg and all 4 of us have fun. Will be interesting to see condition after 2nd year has passed but for now were happy to have bought the tramp and have so many happy hours from it. Not one injury by the trampoline but from girls fighting on it.? Many. Laugh out loud nervously.

AMAZING

We bought this after reading other reviews and were not disappointed! So glad we went for the 14 foot-it’s huge and the outwardly curving safety net makes it feel even bigger! The high weight rating is great too-we can all get in it together. It might be more expensive than other trampolines, but trust me it is WORTH EVERY PENNY!

My daughter loves it

Very impressed with the structure of the trampoline. My husband, myself and my daughter are often on it together with no problems. I did have to deal with jumpflex about a small issue which they were very quick to resolve. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for this product.

We love this trampoline!

The kids use our trampoline all the time. We recently bought the jumpslide to give the little kids an easy way to get down which is great. The net is very sturdy which the kids test out regularly by running and jumping against it. We’ve had 5 kids on at the same time and there was plenty of room. They love putting the sprinkler under the trampoline and jumping over it. We definitely recommend this trampoline especially for the long warranty which gives peace of mind.

Best trampoline. Kids just love it.

Our kids are on this new tramp all the time. The 12ft size is fantastic and it blends into the backyard well given the size. It was easy to assemble and is very well priced. We would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade as the kids get older.

Jumpflex trampoline Fluro green 14 ft rampoline comes with shade and basketball hoop Please fluro yellow fluro green $899.00

How difficult is it to add or remove the shade? I’d like the shade for my youngest, but worry my oldest won’t like it. Is it simple to take down when needed?
Hi there Josh The shade can be removed very easily as well popped back on.

We just bought the 15 ft Jumpflex and the website says there is a 360 seal and no gaps for limbs to slip through. But yet at the bottom around the springs are gaps. Is this normal? Are there still gaps in between the clips at the springs when you put the netting on?
Yes. But do to spacing it would be really tough for s limb to go through.Hi Linda! The Jumpflex Net seals around the D-Rings on the Jumping Mat (where the springs attach). At the bottom of the Netting Surround there is a slight gap between each loop, but this is quite hard to get at. It's good to advise the kids about it so they can avoid landing on the edge, to help prevent the off chance they do come into contact with that area!

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)JumpFlex Trampoline CLASSIC-80 (8ft)
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $899$699$799
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 250 kg150 kg250 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count90 springs64 springs74 springs