Springfree Trampoline

Medium Round R79, Large Oval O92, Compact Round R54, etc...

• Safety
    • Adult (12)

Trudi

TrudiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic trampoline for kids

I am very happy with my Springfree trampoline! My kids are still enjoying their trampoline and they are now 8 and 12 years of age. It is a good quality and the colour looks nice in the backyard.

Anne-Marie Yancazos

Anne-Marie YancazosWestern Australia

Such a great investment!

Best investment to date, having 3 children under 3, we felt the size was perfect for our family. The safety net allows kids to open and close with ease, such a stable piece of equipment. We have never had a problem with our trampoline... Santa chose well!! Thankyou Springfree!!

Purchased in December 2012 at Springfree Trampoline Australia.

Springfree T.Springfree

Great to hear your kids are getting outside, being active and loving their Springfree! Keep on bouncing Kind Regards, Springfree Team

Steven P.

Steven P.Illawarra, NSW

Great, but accessory prices are over the top in price!

The price of the basketball hoop and the price of ladder are, frankly, ridiculous. This is an obvious example of price gouging. $249 for a ladder and basktball hoop!! Over the top!

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Springfree T.Springfree

Thank-you for sharing your feedback, it is very important to us. I believe our sales team have spoken to you since you posted your review and have discussed a suitable solution for you. Thank you, Springfree Trampoline.

Jason S.

Jason S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing quality and longevity

Our family loves our springfree. WE have had for nearly 10 years and it hasnt skipped a beat with 3 kids regularly putting it through its paces. All of our friends now have one as well due to how well they handle. Must have purchase.

Purchased in December 2009 for $2,000.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Springfree T.Springfree

It is fantastic to hear you have had your Springfree for so many years and it's still going strong! Continue to make memories and enjoy getting outside and being active! Happy Bouncing, Springfree Team

Sam Jonsson

Sam JonssonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Springfree - what an awesome trampoline!

This Springfree trampoline is fantastic! Excellent quality, good size, easy to move around the yard. Best investment ever - keeps our kids (aged 7 & 10) entertained for hours; summer and winter.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thank you for sharing your Springfree Love Sam! We know you will continue to create many more wonderful memories on your trampoline Happy Jumping, Springfree Team

Cheeekybreeze

CheeekybreezeSydney, NSW

Fantastic Trampoline

Purchased in August 2017 at Springfree Trampoline Australia for $1,700.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
Springfree T.Springfree

Woohoo! Thanks for the 5-star ratings all round and your awesome comments and review! We strive to deliver an exceptional experience, and love to hear such positive feedback from our happy customers. Have a great day, and happy bouncing!

Tornado 8

Tornado 8Sydney, NSW

Been such a life saver for my 15 year old autistic child -

Several children use the trampoline at one time, fantastic during school holidays hours of endless entertainment
The quality and strength of the trampoline compares to no other value for money!

Purchased in May 2016.

Safety
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
Springfree T.Springfree

Great to hear your kids are getting outside, being active and loving their Springfree! Keep on bouncing! Kind Regards, Springfree Team

Our Kids Love It!

This is the second Springfree Trampoline that we have purchased and we couldn't be happier with the quality of their products. Our girls ages 8, 5 & 1 all love the trampoline and it is their go to activity after school. They all fit on the trampoline comfortably and with the netting, we don't have to worry about our 1 year old falling off. The trampoline makes being active and exercising fun for our children and we know it is a benefit to their health and well-being.

Purchased in February 2020 at Springfree Trampoline Australia for $2,300.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)

Happy jumper

Happy jumperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great trampoline

Great trampoline. Our 5 year old loves it. After all my research on trampolines, I found Springfree Trampolines to have the highest safest reviews and a 10 year warranty on parts.

Purchased in October 2019.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thanks for the great star rating! Have a great day! Springfree Trampoline.

HappyJumper

HappyJumperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tough as nails

We purchased our trampoline in 2012 when my daughter was a five year old. She is now nearly 13 and used it daily as her wind-down time, while listening to music. Great for her fitness and sanity. It has withstood everything thrown at it. We have just replaced the net due to weathering (and a not insignificant number of body slams!). It’s been a fantastic investment.

Purchased in August 2012 at Melbourne for $1,600.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
Springfree T.Springfree

Thank you for sharing your Springfree Love! We know you will continue to create so many more wonderful memories on your trampoline Kind Regards, Springfree Team

Keryn G.

Keryn G.South East Queensland, QLD

More than I ever expected

Purchased in January 2020 at Springfree Trampoline Australia for $1,299.00.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thank you for your excellent review Keryn and for sharing your experience. We really strive to deliver a premium customer experience and love to hear such positive feedback. Have a great day and happy bouncing. Kind Regards, The Springfree Team

Caroline M.

Caroline M.Sydney, NSW

Medium round trampoline

9, Boy & 11 Girl use our trampoline every day
1-4 kids can use this trampoline at same time
I think it is extremely stable and save compared the trampolines when I was a child

Springfree T.Springfree

Woohoo! We love getting such positive feedback from our customers! Thanks for the great review and 5-star rating and comments! Happy bouncing! Springfree Trampoline!

mrsscollins

mrsscollinsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Springfree are the best

We had the large round spring free for near ten years and although it was still ok , have recently up dated to the large square springfree , love them !!! We have a son with special needs , who needs to jump , a Lot ! And it’s study and safe for him , he like the sun cover over the top too , although his only complaint would be he can’t play the basketball nets on there with the sun cover on . We hope to always have a springfree, even the customer service has been good and the fellows came and took the old one and set up the new one for us , thank goodness! very popular activity jumping and basketball now with my boys and their friends in the street .

Purchased in July 2019 at Springfree Trampoline Australia.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
Springfree T.Springfree

Thanks so much for your awesome review and great feedback. Delivering an exceptional experience is important to us, so we love to hear such great feedback from our happy customers. Happy bouncing, and have a great day! Springfree Trampoline.

KJH

KJHIllawarra, NSW

Perfect Trampoline and Equally Perfect Customer Service.

Fantastic Trampoline. Extremely well designed and engineered. The bounce is excellent. My kids love it. Safety is evident as soon as you start to build it. The frame feels firm and very sturdy. The safety net and springfree system compliments each other.
The service during purchasing was excellent and Gabby via Facebook messenger was always on hand to answer questions, even on Christmas Eve when I was building it. I made a small error with some of the rods which greeted a little dip in the mat and Gabby sent a installer out to fix it free of charge. Shane the installer was polite, knowledgeable and very helpful and fixed the problem very fast. Highly recommend them.

Purchased in December 2019.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thank you so much for providing us with such a lovely review! Gabby loved helping you and we are so glad you were able to find the perfect trampoline to fit your family. Happy Jumping, Springfree Team

Perfect!

Top quality product, purchasing was easy and hassle free. Delivery was fast! Had it within 3 days and I was able to call the company and book in an install when I realised I would need some help. Im so happy with the purchase, so excited for Christmas Day (Ive been hiding it in the backyard for the past 5 days!)

Purchased in December 2019 at Springfree Trampoline Australia for $1,100.00.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thanks so much Sarah for your awesome review and great feedback. Delivering an exceptional experience is important to us, so we love to hear such great feedback from our happy customers. Happy bouncing, and have a great day! Springfree Trampoline.

First L.Perth, WA

Kids love it, it is great to have the hoop

I bought medium oval, my children are 5 and 8 years old. I recon it is the good size, if I chose smaller one I donot think it would be comfortable.

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,899.00.

Springfree T.Springfree

The Medium Oval is a great choice for your kids! They will have lots of space to make plenty of memories:) Happy Bouncing ! Kind Regards, Springfree Team

kids love it

The girls (6, 3 and 1) all love the trampoline. Very happy with the purchase. Hoping to get years of fun out of it :) If it lasts as long as the neighbours' springfree (9 years and just purchased a new mat) we will be happy.

Springfree T.Springfree

You will definitely get plenty of years of good fun out of your Springfree Trampoline, that we know ;). Happy Holidays, Springfree Team

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overall excellent but some negatives

My 4 year old loves his new trampoline. Everything is excellent quality.
However
The step is weirdly designed, comes apart.
Paint comes off trampoline legs as soon as you drag the trampoline around.

Purchased in November 2019 at Springfree Trampoline Australia for $1,500.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Happy Mum

Happy MumSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

You truly stand behind your products, I knew I made the right decision by investing in Springfree. Our replacement trampoline was installed this morning and I have to say what a refreshing experience it was to deal with Springfree. From the initial warranty claim to delivery of the reduced price replacement trampoline was just under two weeks, amazing at this very busy time of the year. Everyone I spoke to along the way was so very helpful and cheerful. Your customer service was outstanding. Our 10 and 13 year old girls are happily back jumping.

Kelly

KellyWestern Australia

7 years later still going strong

We bought a Springfree after pricing up how much it would cost us to replace parts/upkeep a standard trampoline. Very happy with our choice. So safe to use. After 7 years the only thing broken is the zip, the mat and the rest of the net and parts are like new. Only downside is that the mat doesnt have the same spring feel as a normal mat.

Purchased in June 2013 at Springfree Trampoline Australia.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)