Springfree Trampoline

Large Oval O92, Medium Oval O77, Medium Round R79, etc...
Listing monitored by Springfree

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

I can't live without this Trampoline.

I love this Trampoline my Daughter and Son's use it. I think The Trampoline is the safest and stables it could ever be. I am really glad that I heard about this Trampoline. Today I was talking to someone Incredible, Gabby Basile. She was the best help ever. I found what I was looking for in 5 Minutes.

Purchased in December 2015 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $500.00.

great trampoline

i found it harder to set up than you think from the videos on youtube, but got there in the end and its a great trampoline once it's up and running!

Thank you very much for your 5 star review, happy jumping! The Springfree Team

Bron J.
Bron J.Australian Capital Territory

Great but disappointing

Kids love it. Keeps them entertained and is safe. Bit disappointed as need to replace mat and net every 2 years now. Costly as we fall under the old warranty.

Purchased in January 2014.

Jackie C.
Jackie C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product, our second one, one for home and one for the farm!

Terrific product for OT and to teach children flexibility and movement. Our children absolutely love jumping and flipping on this spring free trampoline. Has also been a great social interaction activity between the boys.

Purchased in July 2021.

Springfree T.Springfree

We love getting such positive feedback from our customers! Thanks for
the great review and 5-star rating and comments! Happy bouncing! The Springfree Team

D S.
D S.Perth, WA

Springfree Trampoline: Tremendous Trampoline - Fantastic Company

My 2 year old granddaughter had so much fun on my neighbours Springfree Trampoline, that I had to buy her one for Christmas, needless to say the gift was a winner. The Springfree Trampoline is such a safe environment for your kids to enjoy themselves and provides great exercise and balance development.
The Springfree Trampoline service centre provided exceptional, fast and friendly service.

I can’t recommend Springfree Trampolines highly enough.

Purchased in December 2020.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thank you for your excellent review D S and for sharing your experience with us! We strive to deliver a premium experience and we highly value such positive feedback from our customers. Have a great day! The Springfree Trampoline Team

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Tegan F.
Tegan F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing trampoline!! Fantastic customer service!

We have had our trampoline for 12 years and only just now had to replace the mat. It was quick and easy with great customer service. I would definitely recommend springfree trampoline to anyone.

Purchased in September 2009.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thanks Tegan! It is fantastic to hear you have had your Springfree for 12 years and is still going strong! Continue to make memories and enjoy getting outside and being active! Happy Bouncing, The Springfree Trampoline Team

Love our trampoline

Children love this trampoline. Large enough to sit and have a family picnic on, and yet compact enough to have in suburban backyard. Will pay someone to install it in future. Definitely need two or three very strong adults.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thanks for the great star rating and feedback Tam! Have a great day! The Springfree Trampoline Team

Such a brilliantly designed trampoline. Amazing!

Purchased in July 2021 for $2,899.00.

Loving life
Loving lifeSouth East Queensland, QLD

We love Springfree trampolines!

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,999.00.

kimpeps
kimpepsPerth, WA

Excellent quality trampoline but should have bought bigger

This trampoline is great, if you have a tight space I recommend it for sure! My backyard space could have allowed for a bigger trampoline so I will be forever disappointed that I didn’t order us a larger one. My (now) 6 year old boy loves it and uses it daily .

Purchased in May 2021 at Springfree Trampoline Australia for $1,500.00.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review! Its great to hear your family loves their Springfree Trampoline! Happy Bouncing! - The Team at Springfree Trampoline

Perfect lockdown distraction

This is is a great safe trampoline which has kept my son occupied during lockdown. We have the the basket ball attachment which has provided hours of entertainment, Love it!

Purchased in March 2013.

Safety
Springfree T.Springfree

Woohoo! We love getting such positive feedback from our customers! Thanks for

Great customer service

We got a second hand Springfree trampoline that needed a new net, and the customer service team were super helpful. I didn’t know what type it was so I emailed them photos and they helped determine the correct model to make sure I purchased the correct replacement part. The trampoline itself is awesome for my toddler to burn off some energy without having to watch her like a hawk, and big/solid enough that an adult can easily be on there with her too.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Thank you for sharing your Springfree Love Renee. We know you will
create so many wonderful memories on your trampoline  Kind Regards, The Springfree Team

Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing quality Trampoline

My 4 year old loves this trampoline. The quality is amazing! We had a tree come down on our trampoline in the Victoria storms & the only damage was one net pole, which snapped. There was no damage to the net or mat which had a tree on it for 3 days!! Well worth its money!

Purchased in December 2020 for $2,500.00.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thank you so much for sharing your story Bec. We're sorry to hear about your trampoline having to weather the resent storms in Melbourne but we're glad to hear the trampoline won that battle. All the best. The Springfree Trampoline Team

Excellent product and service.

The Springfree sales team were very helpful with answering all of our questions.
The delivery service was prompt and the driver assisted us by moving the boxes to a convenient location.
The trampoline is a quality product.

Purchased in June 2021.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thanks for the top star rating Trav. It's important to us to deliver an excellent experience, so we love getting great reviews! Happy jumping! The Springfree Trampoline Team

Amanda P
Amanda PCentral West, NSW

Love our Springfree!

We purchased a Springfree after being really impressed with the grandparents one. The large oval is a great size for 4 yo and 5yo to play together. It is very safe and they love using the basketball hoop. Honestly they spend hours on it and it’s good for using up lots of energy.

Purchased in June 2021.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thanks for the awesome feedback Amanda P! We strive to deliver the best experience possible and love hearing positive feedback from our happy customers. Thank you from the Springfree Trampoline Team

Sarah
Sarahasked
Trampoline

Are the rods that sit under the mat the same length (same part) for all trampoline models

Springfree T.Springfree

Hi Sarah, Over the years we have had 3 or 4 different rods so these do vary depending on the trampoline and you would need to ensure you have the right rods for your model to ensure the trampoline is safely together. So we can support you, please give us a call on 1800 586 772.
The Springfree Trampoline Team

Megan
Megan asked
Trampoline

Hi there, I am located in Canada. I have purchased a Spring free square 11 x 11 trampoline and am considering replacing the mat due to a few holes. How much would this cost? Thank you!

Springfree T.Springfree

Hi there, Unfortunately product review is an Australian based website. For spare parts enquiries please reach out to our Canadian based team on 1877 586 7723. The Springfree Trampoline Team.

Mark A
Mark A

HI Megan I am sorry I can not answer your question as we have only had the trampoline for 2 weeks
regards
Mark Rogers

Bobby B.
Bobby B.asked
Trampoline

I wolud like to replace my s113 trampoline Mat.
How much does it cost, and where do I order it from? I purchased it in Romania and the company that sold it ia no longer in activity.
Thank you!

Springfree T.Springfree

Hi there, We are based in Australia. If you are in Australia, please contact our team on 1800 586 772 and they will be able to assist you. The Springfree Team

See all Springfree Trampoline questions

Get an answer from our members and Springfree representatives

Compare all 11 Springfree Trampoline
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $2,599.00$1,699.00$2,199.00$999.00
ShapeRoundRoundOvalRound
Safety WallsYesYesYes
Max User Weight 500 kg380 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count0 springs0 springs0 springs