Jurox Amacin Eye and Ear Ointment

Jurox Amacin Eye and Ear Ointment

See the Best Pet Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jurox? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

oldchinaservice
oldchinaserviceSouth East Queensland, QLD

It worked for two dogs 4 years apart - the same tube

Four years ago when my dog went blind due to Cushings, the vet sold me a tube of Amacin to put in the eye, as my dog couldn't blink properly, to act as 'tears' and relieve the grittiness.

Four years later when my latest dog kept shaking his head hard, the vet gave me an ear product which did no good.
I still had 1/4 tube of Amacin from 4 years previously, and tried that - it worked, and Hugo stopped shaking his head, and the problem cleared up.

AllenPerth, WA

Works Wonders

My dog is blinded by cataracts.
His eyes were inflamed and bloodshot.
The Vet sold me AMACIN.
I used it every 2 days.
Once a day.
Max(my dog) has clear eyes.
Thankyou
Allen Simpson

Other Pet Medications

Susanne H.
Susanne H.asked

My staffyxRidgeback has had conjunctitus most of her life,sore,sometimes red and a bit of pus rubbish that i have to clean regularly.a friend gave me Amacin she had leftover when her little rescue died,it was the first time anything helped,my dog is almost five.i can't get her to the vet as I don't drive any more.is there anything else I can buy for her.chlorzig only eases it.

Thusitha
Thusithaasked

Where can I buy this locally around Berwick Victoria. All the time when I go to buy this product they put a big bill and don't give the prescription for this.

Debra Ramsbotham
Debra Ramsbothamasked

Can you still use for my little dog if it's just over the 28 days but not expired on the box

Allen

Personally I would as he the chemist but i don't think that a day or so would matter but the expiry date is the shelf life that the product can be on the shelf before it is no good. The 28 day limit for when the product is opened might be how long it is active for, the the ingredients start to deteriorate, but as I said ask the chemist just to be safe.

See all Jurox Amacin Eye and Ear Ointment questions