Jurox Amacin Eye and Ear Ointment

Jurox Amacin Eye and Ear Ointment

See the Best Pet Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

oldchinaservice

oldchinaserviceSouth East Queensland, QLD

It worked for two dogs 4 years apart - the same tube

Four years ago when my dog went blind due to Cushings, the vet sold me a tube of Amacin to put in the eye, as my dog couldn't blink properly, to act as 'tears' and relieve the grittiness.

Four years later when my latest dog kept shaking his head hard, the vet gave me an ear product which did no good.
I still had 1/4 tube of Amacin from 4 years previously, and tried that - it worked, and Hugo stopped shaking his head, and the problem cleared up.

AllenPerth, WA

Works Wonders

My dog is blinded by cataracts.
His eyes were inflamed and bloodshot.
The Vet sold me AMACIN.
I used it every 2 days.
Once a day.
Max(my dog) has clear eyes.
Thankyou
Allen Simpson

Debra Ramsbotham

Debra Ramsbothamasked

Can you still use for my little dog if it's just over the 28 days but not expired on the box

Allen

Personally I would as he the chemist but i don't think that a day or so would matter but the expiry date is the shelf life that the product can be on the shelf before it is no good. The 28 day limit for when the product is opened might be how long it is active for, the the ingredients start to deteriorate, but as I said ask the chemist just to be safe.

Lala

Lalaasked

How many times daily for eyes

Lala

Lalaasked

How often for applying amacin eye ointment daily

Get an answer from our members and Jurox representatives