Vetalogica Feline Joint Support Chews

Vetalogica Feline Joint Support Chews

See the Best Pet Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Deb

DebMelbourne

Making a difference

I had noticed my 14 year old Birman cat behaving less Top Cat and more victim when it came to being bullied by her similar aged brother. She was sleeping more and seemed to be anxious. Plug in pheromones weren't working so I tried Joint Supplement for her because I wondered if she was showing signs of early arthritis. Within a week she was a happier and more confident kitty. Highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2019.

Wise Willow

Wise Willow

Amazing results for my feline bestie.

I was looking for relief for my aging cat for her arthritis (thinking there was no going back) and came upon Vetalogica for cats. As a herbal sceptic I hesitated purchasing the product. To my astonishment after 2 weeks or so my best little buddy began to walk down the back stairs for the first time in 6 months, jumped from bed to chair and stopped konking out after a few yards of walking. The fussy little eater also loves them. She has a new lease on life and is much happier and comfortable. Amazing results. Thank you.