Just Fitness Online store

Just Fitness Online store

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disappointed

Hi, purchase a Ti2300 treadmill 2 1/2 years ago and thought after purchasing cheaper treadmill before that purchasing a better one that it would last longer than 2 1/2 years. The screen has just die, but machine has power, they have told me that a part could be $700+ and another $200 for them to come out. Very disappointed, think at least when purchasing treadmill under $1000 if it blows up, not so bad but when you purchase over $2500 think you expect more. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Very happy with my purchase

Purchased the Grand TI2300 treadmill and so far I am very happy.
Living in QLD I was unable to visit the store to try the treadmill, Saad and his staff were most accommodating including a face time call so I could see the treadmill in action. I did plenty of research and went to my local sports stores to compare products and did not feel the service was as good nor could I find a treadmill with the same features.
I read the reviews about the company before purchasing and there are definitely a mix of reviews, so I had to base my decision on the service I received.
Now about the treadmill, it was shipped very quickly, like anything made in China the instructions to assemble are only pictures, one day they may include a link to a quick video that shows you how to assemble. Anyway my partner managed to assemble and all is working well, the running deck is good, the motor is quiet. I'm still navigating my way around the features on the console, easy to connect to Wifi, I have managed to work out how to design my own programs., I'm yet to work out if I can pause the workout, only appears to be start and stop, once you press stop, if you press start again, it starts at the beginning. If anyone knows how to pause please advise, sometimes I need a loo break! I prefer to watch media content on my iPad only as I feel the screen is clearer, the deck for iPad is great though. The fan is not very powerful but I was advised of this before purchasing, and it wasn't a main concern. So far iI am very happy and hoping the machine will last for many years. Thanks Just Fitness for your honest advise.

Warranty Claim MadeNo