JVC XS-N228BA

JVC XS-N228BA

MPN: XS-N228BA
See the Best Portable Speakers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by JVC

1.0
Jay M.
Jay M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap useless junk.

Absolutely useless. The speakers Bluetooth function & pairing option is not detected by any of our phones or computers, despite countless reboots & re-scans; which already deemed this cheap chinese junk as being just that. On top of that, when connecting a device using a cable for the Aux input - the speakers produce a loud static sound when no sounds are playing. So to recap, the bluetooth doesn't work & neither does the aux input, so it's $80 worth of junk.
It being made in China was a dead giveaway of the cheap tackiness of this useless device. Taken back to store for a refund.

Purchased in November 2020 at Big W for $79.00.

Darce
DarceSydney, NSW

So bad. Do not buy this unit.

I bought this product having confidence that JVC makes good products. Boy was I dissapointed. What looks like passive radiators on the ends of this unit are nothing. Just for show. There was absolutely no bass and in my opinion, if it has no bass. It doesn't have good sound. The highs were good in all fairness but I returmed the product in pure dissapointment. Don't but it.