MPN:AFO47804BK

1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Kalorik Maxx Air Fryer Oven 15L AFO47804BK? Claim your listing.

1 review
Maz
MazSydney, NSW7 posts

KALORIK AIR FRYER/OVEN/TOASTER AFO 47804 BK IS TERRIFIC

Love this air fryer which I bought from Myer for Christmas 2023. As I don't use it every day, I still fumble around operating it, but never had a problem. The steaks and chips are the best ever! You can even do cheese on toast and you can warm up a small cake/bun from the freezer - no more soggy microwave cakes and wasted left overs. e.g. I heated up an Easter bun from the freezer yesterday and it was as good as new - lovely and hot and the butter melted deliciously. I hardly ever use the big oven now, unless I have visitors. It fits into my small kitchen perfectly. 5 months later and I'm still loving it. So much better than the drawer type and it's very easy to clean which surprised me. I was a sceptic, but loving it now.